3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 01.09.21 11:37 pm

Dragon quest heroes

rxFKm8r.jpg

Platform: PS4 / PS3
Genre: Action RPG

Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix x Omega Force
Release Date: Spring 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YebkU-6ILLE

Modified September 1st, 2014 by Sh1nn
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyerIst 01.09.21

[member = 'el-shaddai'], so the producer "stated" that this is an action RPG. Or cheated? : confused:: confused:: confused: And if it's not an action RPG, what does it do in the RPG section? : confused:: confused:: confused:

E
El Shadda1 01.09.21

in general it is strange that this particular game was chosen for localization. Still, games of this genre in the West are not in demand, to put it mildly. it is quite possible that it will fail in sales and we will not see more English DCs. another clever move of genius businessmen from ce: up:

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

[member = 'Tinkino'], genre or subgenre, call it what you want.

But the Souls have decently higher ratings, and this is also an Action-RPG. Please explain, DQH is the best game in which genre? Since you start from the assessments.

c
car breaker 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'SkyerIst'] [/ b], there are RPG elements, you can leave them, especially the RPG series, the game is more interesting for the local inhabitants. [b] [member = 'el-shaddai'] [/ b], oddly enough, it is the games from omega force that always get localizations, even gundams are translated, arslan is released, although it is unlikely to find many fans in the west.

C
Chronometro 01.09.21

[member = 'Tinkino'], in the genre of probing the ground.

c
car breaker 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'Chronometro'] [/ b], the joke about probing the soil is somehow irrelevant. It was you who wrote that the dragon quest will not be released on ps4 for anything. Although I also remember your nonsense about persona 5 for 3ds.

S
SkyerIst 01.09.21

[member = 'car breaker'], which RPG elements? pumping in 99% of the games is there.

especially the RPG series, the game is more interesting for the local inhabitants.

The finals are also an RPG series, but the topics on dissidents are in the fighting games section. Zelda is an adventure game, but the topic of highrul warriors is in the action section. What kind of selectivity is this?

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

[member = 'Tinkino'], genre or subgenre, call it what you want.

But the Souls have decently higher ratings, and this is also an Action-RPG. Please explain, DQH is the best game in which genre? Since you start from the assessments.

I don't like being ignored.

S
Shen 01.09.21

Hobby Consolas has a good line at this point.

DQH is much more than a new "Musou" game, a very enjoyable action game that also adds RPG and strategic elements (in a new way) to its formula.

And in general, the game is rated higher than other offshoot mousy http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/hyrule-warriors

Tinkino, in the genre of probing the soil.

The first time, by the way, Ocarin said this phrase. I wonder if you're teasing him like that? : icon_wink:: icon_wink:: icon_wink:: icon_wink: (laughing?)

Dynasty Warriors 8, for example, has strategic and RPG elements too. For example, before the battle, visit the outpost, where there is a blacksmith with weapons, where you can listen to the gossip of the soldiers, who can accidentally give the player some kind of hint. Well, the strategic mode of conquering the world.

In short, DQ Heroes is a good action-rpg. But it is clearly not an RPG (pure). And the jokes of the Marioboys in the topic are not entirely clear, because recently they played a similar game, only according to Zelda) 

Modified on Oct 12, 2015 by Shen

C
Chronometro 01.09.21

[member = 'car breaker'], why are you such a switchman and where I have about not going to ps4?

Well, the person did go to 3ds, albeit not the same one. Ha.

[quote name = 'Shen' timestamp = '1444671903' post = '4987963'] The first time, by the way, Okarin said this phrase. I wonder if you're teasing him like that? [/ quote]

Why not?

Modified October 12, 2015 by Chronometro

c
car breaker 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'SkyerIst'] [/ b], look at the reviews, dkh is much more RPG-shnaya than any warrior before.

S
SkyerIst 01.09.21

[member = 'car breaker'], so then you say that DQH is the best action RPG game?

A
ACE 01.09.21

by the first three hours, the game is a little more than completely dull. no dynamics, half of the characters are not interesting at all. more or less norms to play for the king and for the main character

remove the game from the RPG section. this is another mousoi, but a checkpoint. where the epic is not clear. forced to kill respawning slimes in three rooms and literally. there are no huge maps with thousands of armies. the goal of the missions is simply to kill the enemy guarding the portal to stop mobs from spawning. and so almost all missions are completed. I don't know what will happen next, but so far the worst part of the warriors that I have played. it was worse only on the PSP (the strike force was called)

the only positive point is that the graphon is beautiful. it is mainly due to Toriyama's design

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1444672594' post = '4987980'] but so far the worst part is warriors [/ quote]

This is not musou, how much can you repeat? : facepalm:

F
Formalin 01.09.21

[member = 'ACE'], You're just a hater, the skvareshnik doesn't do shit.

c
car breaker 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'SkyerIst'] [/ b], a mixture of rpg and muso, the best among similar games from omega force.

A
ACE 01.09.21

[member = 'car breaker'], but Azzie and I didn't like it at all. pumping is standard for musoi. if saving a nun in the camp, a store with swords and a screen with pumping health + 10xp is RPG, then you should be ashamed.

E
El Shadda1 01.09.21

by the first three hours, the game is a little more than completely dull. no dynamics, half of the characters are not interesting at all. more or less norms to play for the king and for the main character

remove the game from the RPG section. this is another mousoi, but a checkpoint. where the epic is not clear. forced to kill respawning slimes in three rooms and literally. there are no huge maps with thousands of armies. the goal of the missions is simply to kill the enemy guarding the portal to stop mobs from spawning. and so almost all missions are completed. I don't know what will happen next, but so far the worst part of the warriors that I have played. it was worse only on the PSP (the strike force was called)

the only positive point is that the graphon is beautiful. it is mainly due to Toriyama's design

which I was afraid of. it is clear that in Japan it will be scattered purely for fan service, and musny is fiercely popular there. in the west, dk is primarily a canon RPG series. in short everything is bad. we will not see the localizations of dkr7 and dk11 ((

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

[member = 'el-shaddai'], I think Hori will answer for the bazaar and will soon officially announce the localization of the 7th part remake.

A
ACE 01.09.21

you are not ofigeli to arrange offtopic here?

[member = 'Miles-Tails'] PPC you are disgraced.

stop it