3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 01.09.21 11:37 pm

Puppeteer

l_5029d5dc3fb17.jpg

Platform: Playstation 3
Genre: Action / Adventure
Publisher: SCE
Developer: SCE Japan
Release Date: 2013
Official Site:

Info:

One dark moonlit night, a young boy named Kutaro was carried away by the maleficent Moon Bear King to a black castle where the unlucky lad was transformed into a puppet.

Kutaro displeased the terrible tyrant, who devoured the boy's wooden head and cast away his body.
But the headless hero was not alone, for he had discovered a very special pair of scissors to help him on his harrowing adventure to find his head, and his way home.

Puppeteer is a brand new franchise developed exclusively for PlayStation 3 by SCE JAPAN Studio. Set in a magical puppeteer's theater, this title will introduce you to a strange and fantastic world, where the environment is constantly changing. Players will enjoy a rich, dark fairytale where surprises lurk around every corner.

Trailer:

[media] [/ media]

Added after 1 minutes 5 seconds:
Cool: icon_smile:

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blank 01.09.21

Bosses and GIFs:

General Tiger

9510318183_0f746d4990_n.jpg

Tiger.gif

[spoil] General Horse

9513106842_64bf6c7163.jpg

Explosions.gif

General Bull

9510318309_82861909da_n.jpg

General Snake

9510318195_3a33404b6d_n.jpg

Snake.gif

General Rat

9513106768_1affcd65ae_n.jpg

Donut-Level.gif

General Pig

9510318241_795de91a28_n.jpg

Skeleton-Crow.gif

[/ spoil]

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/15/meet-the-bosses-of-puppeteer/

N
NotaKuroi 01.09.21

grafon in the game fire

s
superperson 01.09.21

It seems that this video was not. 

[BBvideo] http://youtu.be/QeHBe42lnng [/ BBvideo]

K
Krauser 01.09.21

the demo is already in the Russian store, it seems like it is exclusive for the plus: icon_cool:

weighs 6 gigs: icon_eek:

s
superperson 01.09.21

the demo is already in the Russian store, it seems like it is exclusive for the plus: icon_cool:

need to swing, I hope it will not disappoint.

K
Krauser 01.09.21

even from the vidos it was clear that the game is very cool: icon_wink:

s
superperson 01.09.21

even from the vidos it was clear that the game is very cool: icon_wink:

yes, the vidos are cool, but as they say the taste and color, you never know what))

K
Krauser 01.09.21

I played the game, everything is gorgeous, if I doubted the purchase before, now I will definitely buy it, and also excellent Russian voice acting

s
superperson 01.09.21

I also downloaded the demo, now there are no doubts about the purchase, the game is obligatory for me. Although it could be seen from the videos, the environment is just superbly done. The theater style decor is just excellent and atmospheric. I liked the gameplay itself. Various secrets are scattered around the level, and with the help of the changing heads of the protagonist, you can open these secrets. By the way, at first the game is not very difficult, but I think it's only at the beginning. You need to act quickly, otherwise there will be a quick death. In general, I am delighted!

Sorry for so much text, I just haven't watched a lot of videos on the game, maybe you already know all this))

W
Wario 01.09.21

omg well and the demo weighs! I will download 6 gigs for 3-4 hours. Mockery is straightforward .....: icon_sad:

d
diartik 01.09.21

a game in the spirit of lbp, or something new and unusual?

B
Blank 01.09.21

[member = 'diartik'], unusual

P
Pseudodog 01.09.21

I don’t understand, will the game be for PSN or on disk?

B
Blank 01.09.21

[member = 'Pseudodog'] will. $ 40

T
Tem4ik 01.09.21

The game is great, but 3D is useless here 

A
Amok 01.09.21

[member = 'Tem4ik'], I totally agree, the demo is too heavy for the demo

M
MWorld II 01.09.21

and even on the demo, I started to get bored, if you rummage around with the cat every corner, the passage of the location is extended by 3-4 times

wait or in plus, or when they give away for 10 pounds

well, yes, the Russian voice acting is again far from English, in general it's not bad if you have not heard English

Modified on August 22, 2013 by MWorld II

D
Darkiti 01.09.21

I thought the new Raiman was an original platformer, but after the Puppeteer, he doesn't seem like that anymore. The game is incredible, graphics, style, music, gameplay. Heads are generally a separate topic, so cute, especially the head of a banana. Here clearly developed locoroko are involved. Still, Ape Escape made a new one .. I buy right away, I hope the game will be long enough. 

[member = 'Tem4ik'], I totally agree, the demo is too heavy for the demo

So there the full version is locked. 

N
NotaKuroi 01.09.21

I forgot about the game completely, and then suddenly fell into the hands of a demo. I just went nuts with her. Sony on ps3 burns napalm this year

It is a pity that there will most likely not be a choice of voice acting, I really like the Japanese one. Although the Russian is also very, very

M
Mystere 01.09.21

I also did not expect the game, and in general I do not like platformers, but the unusual visual style and plot in the form of a presentation did not leave you indifferent.

I’ll take it, perhaps.