3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 01.09.21 11:37 pm

Puppeteer

l_5029d5dc3fb17.jpg

Platform: Playstation 3
Genre: Action / Adventure
Publisher: SCE
Developer: SCE Japan
Release Date: 2013
Official Site:

Info:

One dark moonlit night, a young boy named Kutaro was carried away by the maleficent Moon Bear King to a black castle where the unlucky lad was transformed into a puppet.

Kutaro displeased the terrible tyrant, who devoured the boy's wooden head and cast away his body.
But the headless hero was not alone, for he had discovered a very special pair of scissors to help him on his harrowing adventure to find his head, and his way home.

Puppeteer is a brand new franchise developed exclusively for PlayStation 3 by SCE JAPAN Studio. Set in a magical puppeteer's theater, this title will introduce you to a strange and fantastic world, where the environment is constantly changing. Players will enjoy a rich, dark fairytale where surprises lurk around every corner.

Trailer:

[media] [/ media]

Added after 1 minutes 5 seconds:
Cool: icon_smile:

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkiti 01.09.21

The only thing that was taken from the molecules is the rag design.

Here is a puppet design. [Cut]

[member = 'bad_man'], both externally and in gameplay is similar to the LBP. Even the sensations from what from the other are about the same.

Even tiring is the same: gigi:  

Yes, everyone shit that there is boring pirates. 

[/ cut]

Modified on September 11, 2013 by Wurz-7

n
nagibator666 01.09.21

[member = 'Darkiti'], there is enough. 

n
nagibator666 01.09.21

[offtopic]

[quote name = 'Darkiti' timestamp = '1378832394' post = '3571218'] pirates [/ quote]

So what? Bomb?

[/ offtopic]

D
Darkiti 01.09.21

[member = 'MRDrama'], you got epic. 

[member = 'nagibator666'], well, the fact that there is fabric, too, I know, a lot of things will have to be cut, paper, fabric, etc. 

H
Hideo 01.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7OYe14paO8

D
Darkiti 01.09.21

Yes, the original concept had a lot more to do with Japanese mythology. 

a
albedo 01.09.21

played a little. went through 2 chapters.

at first everything is super. very unusual style, as you know. but I don’t like it. again this is an arcade game in the style of mario, lbp.

I am tired of playing this game, it doesn’t give me pleasure. Of course, I’ll go through .. but through force .. only for the sake of visual pleasures.

ps. game for children. points for 9 draws.

A
ACE 01.09.21

[member = 'albedo'], mario and lbp are not arcade games, but platformers!

the game by the way really looks awesome

M
M1stake 01.09.21

everything would be fine, I'm very worried about the presence of Russian in Europeans. We have a problem to get the disks out of Raska.

oh, you wouldn't let me down .... because such a quality of voice acting and acting - happens once in a century ...

if anyone has infa on a subject, please share what.gif

Modified on September 11, 2013 by M1stake

N
NotaKuroi 01.09.21

I hope at least some of this concept made it to the final version, some of the landscapes are already very beautiful

D
Darkiti 01.09.21

The first act has passed, a lot of secrets can be missed without having the right head. Still, it is much easier to play in a cooperative in terms of gathering. 

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], a lot of stuff. 

Modified on September 11, 2013 by Darkiti

N
NotaKuroi 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'Darkiti'] [/ b] that's good. Yes, we played with my sister, missed a lot of everything. Did you know that with the help of the head of Picarina you can inflict great damage on the boss of the tiger? The game is terribly easy, I haven't lost a single life yet. Where is the complexity of dunky kong, which has been written about so much in different reviews?

M
MRDrama 01.09.21

Where is the complexity of dunky kong, which has been written about so much in different reviews?

lol, who wrote it interesting. Also already more than 40 lives and it is not at all clear why I need so much.

And the gathering here is really some kind of strange, the right head often does not end up in the right place. But when you use these heads, then very cool chips occur on the screen, as they add extra chic to everything that happens on the screen.

Modified on September 12, 2013 by MRDrama

J
Jelektronik 01.09.21

I played a little, the game is really childish through and through and very easy.

Here you control a puppet and watch a performance, a kind of interactive puppet theater. This action is somewhat akin to how children play with dolls, in my opinion this game is just perfect for them and may well captivate. Well, for the older generation, essentially playing this game, the main thing is not to expect something special from it, but simply plunge into the atmosphere of a wonderful fairy tale, enjoying the exquisite decorations, a simple but funny story and, I'm not afraid of this word, the masterpiece of the Russian voice acting actors , I have not heard this for a long time.

By the way, you can see from the game that it was made on an engine from the LBP, the same physics, character behavior, graphic component, everything is very similar, but unlike the LBP, I liked this game.

PS Preliminary assessment: 10/10 as a game for children, 8/10 objectively from the point of view of an adult player.

Modified on September 12, 2013 by Shaitan

V
VLQ 01.09.21

I played a little, the game is really childish through and through and very easy.

Here you control a puppet and watch a performance, a kind of interactive puppet theater. This action is somewhat akin to how children play with dolls, in my opinion this game is just perfect for them and may well be very captivating. Well, for the older generation, in fact, playing this game, the main thing is not to expect something special from it, but simply plunge into the atmosphere of a wonderful fairy tale, enjoying the exquisite decorations, a simple but funny story and, I'm not afraid of this word, the masterpiece of the Russian voice acting actors , I have not heard this for a long time.

By the way, you can see from the game that it was made on an engine from the LBP, the same physics, character behavior, graphic component, everything is very similar, but unlike the LBP, I liked this game.

PS Preliminary assessment: 10/10 as a game for children, 8/10 objectively from the point of view of an adult player.

Thanks for the tip, I changed my mind about playing

M
MRDrama 01.09.21

Preliminary assessment: 10/10 as a game for children, 8/10 objectively from the point of view of an adult player.

mhm, yes, the game is quite drawn to a solid eight: agree:

even a little higher, probably.

n
nagibator666 01.09.21

[member = 'Shaitan'], [member = 'MRDrama'], you just have to look at the game with a child's eyes. 

M
MRDrama 01.09.21

[member = 'nagibator666'], no, well, I like the game anyway. Claims only to a little clumsy collection of secondary buns.

D
Darkiti 01.09.21

By the way, you can see from the game that it was made on the engine from the LBP, the same physics, character behavior, graphic component, everything is very similar, but unlike the LBP, I liked this game.

But this is a lie. The game has its own engine, and even more so the physics is completely different from the LBP. Here the character is quite heavy, and not a fluff like a sackboy. 

J
Jelektronik 01.09.21

[member = 'Shaitan'], [member = 'MRDrama'], you just have to look at the game with a child's eyes. 

Well, in principle, I wrote about the same, 8/10 if only judged by reason, but if a child is alive in you, then all 10.