3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 01.09.21 11:37 pm

Puppeteer

l_5029d5dc3fb17.jpg

Platform: Playstation 3
Genre: Action / Adventure
Publisher: SCE
Developer: SCE Japan
Release Date: 2013
Official Site:

Info:

One dark moonlit night, a young boy named Kutaro was carried away by the maleficent Moon Bear King to a black castle where the unlucky lad was transformed into a puppet.

Kutaro displeased the terrible tyrant, who devoured the boy's wooden head and cast away his body.
But the headless hero was not alone, for he had discovered a very special pair of scissors to help him on his harrowing adventure to find his head, and his way home.

Puppeteer is a brand new franchise developed exclusively for PlayStation 3 by SCE JAPAN Studio. Set in a magical puppeteer's theater, this title will introduce you to a strange and fantastic world, where the environment is constantly changing. Players will enjoy a rich, dark fairytale where surprises lurk around every corner.

Trailer:

[media] [/ media]

Added after 1 minutes 5 seconds:
Cool: icon_smile:

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bogoroditsk 01.09.21

With Russian voice acting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS6OCl1UHRw

is this a demo from the store? : icon_eek:: icon_eek:: icon_eek: 

I downloaded from Japanese, when there was no yus in ours yet. so there was a completely different level. and she weighed no more than a gig

n
nagibator666 01.09.21

Puppeteer_ASiA_MULTi2_PS3-Kirin

M
M1stake 01.09.21

Well, after all, they can, they can give our excellent voice acting! happycry.gif

The game is fantastic. The demo dragged on from the first second, I want more ...

N
NotaKuroi 01.09.21

For some reason, we already sell the game everywhere, although the release is marked on the 11th. I bought it in one store for 1390 total) I'm looking forward to the release date, otherwise I'm afraid of the ban in psn, if I start playing right now

Well, after all, they can, they can give our excellent voice acting! happycry.gif

I agree, since the time of the first Dead Space, I have not heard such a masterpiece dubbing of the game

A
ACE 01.09.21

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], you can play because the reviewers have already played.

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], in which store did you sell?

N
NotaKuroi 01.09.21

[member = 'ACE'], xs, they brought them to our network, to the game zone. We took it out of harm's way until the 11th, I bought it in an unofficial store that deals with exchanges and used games, and they told me that they were already selling "everywhere". Xs where is it everywhere

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], you can play because the reviewers have already played.

Well, reviewers have special privileges, right?

A
ACE 01.09.21

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], Sonya never had this. so don't worry.

b
bad_man 01.09.21

like Microsoft

N
NotaKuroi 01.09.21

[member = 'ACE'], [member = 'bad_man'], 

Well, look guys, if I'm a bananut, I'll ask you to help negotiate a ban!)

S
Sharu 01.09.21

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], in which store did you sell?

There nagibator above gave a link to that store! 

A
ACE 01.09.21

[member = 'Sharu'], lol

[member = 'bad_man'], for ms some projects like hailo 4 came with preliminary mandatory authorization of the profile as a reviewer through ms itself in xbox live. otherwise they would be banned, though until you write in those support and in such cases they immediately unban.

Sonya has never had this - they do not care

N
NotaKuroi 01.09.21

[member = 'ACE'], but what about the bans of the ps3 pirates, who launched the game before the release, and were fired on achive?

A
ACE 01.09.21

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], do you have a custom console? No? then all the rules.

M
MRDrama 01.09.21

The game is just magical, of course. Creative presentation, countess, chic design ... The gameplay is also normal, though there is a suspicion that by the end of the game the process will get bored. However, if only for the sake of impressive gaming moments and everything else, it is already worth playing. So far, I finished the first act - still pretty good. I look forward to further diversity in terms of levels and local interaction with them.

Russian voice acting, by the way, is very high quality and pleasant to the ear.

Modified September 9, 2013 by MRDrama

n
nagibator666 01.09.21

For me personally, the game rolled in much more than the close-minded Little Big Planet. A very original gameplay tied to the search for heads, cutting with scissors and of course jumping. Well, just the stylistics for a puppet show is a great find. 3D, of course. Weak in the game.

D
Darkiti 01.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk-a7We07Bk&feature=c4-overview&list=UU-2Y8dQb0S6DtpxNgAKoJKA

They called from video games, it was possible to pick it up today, but it will only work tomorrow. 

M
MRDrama 01.09.21

After completing three acts, the gameplay has already begun to tire a little, but the visual part drags more and more with each level.

b
bad_man 01.09.21

For me personally, the game rolled in much more than the close-minded Little Big Planet. A very original gameplay tied to the search for heads, cutting with scissors and of course jumping. Well, just the stylistics for a puppet show is a great find. 3D, of course. Weak in the game.

they are completely different in spirit.

The only thing that was taken from the molecules is a rag design that fits perfectly into a local fairy tale

n
nagibator666 01.09.21

[quote name = 'bad_man' timestamp = '1378831233' post = '3571145'] they are completely different in spirit. [/ quote]

No, there. Just in the spirit of the LBP with the Puppeteer. like two brothers-akrabats. Even my wife, passing by, seeing the game outright, gave the same comparison. They say you've already played such a game: icon_rolleyes:

M
MRDrama 01.09.21

[member = 'bad_man'], both externally and in gameplay is similar to the LBP. Even the sensations from what from the other are about the same.

They tire in the same way: gigi:  

Modified September 10, 2013 by MRDrama