3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 01.09.21 11:37 pm

Puppeteer

l_5029d5dc3fb17.jpg

Platform: Playstation 3
Genre: Action / Adventure
Publisher: SCE
Developer: SCE Japan
Release Date: 2013
Official Site:

Info:

One dark moonlit night, a young boy named Kutaro was carried away by the maleficent Moon Bear King to a black castle where the unlucky lad was transformed into a puppet.

Kutaro displeased the terrible tyrant, who devoured the boy's wooden head and cast away his body.
But the headless hero was not alone, for he had discovered a very special pair of scissors to help him on his harrowing adventure to find his head, and his way home.

Puppeteer is a brand new franchise developed exclusively for PlayStation 3 by SCE JAPAN Studio. Set in a magical puppeteer's theater, this title will introduce you to a strange and fantastic world, where the environment is constantly changing. Players will enjoy a rich, dark fairytale where surprises lurk around every corner.

Trailer:

[media] [/ media]

Added after 1 minutes 5 seconds:
Cool: icon_smile:

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkiti 01.09.21

[member = 'nagibator666'], no, well, I like the game anyway. Claims only to a little clumsy collection of secondary buns.

It is a pity that they did not figure out how to make a metrodvanium out of the game, so that you can immediately go through the world to the previous levels with the necessary heads, otherwise you just have to choose the desired level where you missed something useful. 

Although, if they did so, then the trick with the theater was gone. 

M
MRDrama 01.09.21

It’s a pity that they didn’t figure out how to make a metrodance from the game

Well, not directly metro, of course, but it would be possible to do something like that only simpler. There seemed to be places in which heads and abilities were needed, which you acquire only in subsequent levels. I also noticed such a topic that in most cases, two steps from the places where you need to use this magic, there are jugs from which the necessary head falls out if you opened it before. True, it seems like this does not always happen.

Modified September 13, 2013 by MRDrama

S
SpaceGhostPurrp 01.09.21

Awesome game. Interesting, funny, fabulous. One of the best platformers of the year. 

A
Arystan 01.09.21

I took it with a skid in PSN, passed 2.3 acts - I'm happy as an elephant. The second act began to inspire fears, but the first third of the third act was full of rashness, in one breath passed. But I can't play such games for a long time. I go through about an act a day. With a discount, the game pays for itself completely. 

Modified Jan 13, 2014 by Arystan