3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyerIst 01.09.21 11:47 pm

Hyrule Warriors (Zelda Musou)

Hyrule_Warriors_JP_logo.jpg

Hyrule Warriors (provisional title) / Zelda Musou (ぜ る だ む そ う)

Platform: Wii U

Genre: Action

Developer: Tecmo Koei

Producer: Eiji Aonuma

Publisher: Nintendo

Release Date: Summer 2014 (International Premiere)

gtfoloyiw.gif

Hyrule Warriors is a new collaboration project between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei, which is a Dynasty Warriors-style action game. The action of the game will unfold in the world of The Legend of Zelda, of the heroes so far only Link has been confirmed.

News on the site: http://gamemag.ru/news/nintendo-direct-anons-hyrule-warriors-debyutniy-treyler-92831

Debut teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmWXKKurBI8

Screenshots from the video:

XWm3dXC.jpg

qQBanaL.jpg

P9sAE3C.jpg

iWq6kwt.jpg

xaTN1Qz.jpg

JmwUEMY.jpg

ixDUTIq.jpg

eFzdbRF.jpg

kEqRuAJ.jpg

39eu3SO.jpg

Flid8hI.jpg

Please note that this game has nothing to do with Nintendo EAD's new full-fledged Zelda for Wii U.

124 Comments
Sort by:
t
thetip 01.09.21

Link has a suspicious face here: icon_lol: 

-
-Krillis- 01.09.21

Not a fan of such games, but to while away the time while waiting for The Legend of Zelda - will do.

Most likely past me ...

[member = 'thetip'], and don't say ... soon everyone will start calling him Zelda: icon_lol:

S
SkyerIst 01.09.21

[member = 'thetip'], can be confused with Zelda trollface.gif

jsAZxKD.jpg

-
-Krillis- 01.09.21

If the demo is released, I will probably try.

S
SkyerIst 01.09.21

BYaekpU.jpgRWtRI14.jpg

A
Arrow 01.09.21

I love DW, but I don't expect anything cool. Who likes to kill crowds with one hero will be satisfied, and who does not pass by

S
SkyerIst 01.09.21

In Japan, Hyrule Warriors is the most talked about of everything that was shown on the last Direct.

1iygIAT.png

A
Arrow 01.09.21

outside of Japan, this genre is not popular, of course. Dynasty Warriors 7 managed to get to the top 10 in the UK in the first week, to the 10th line, and then dropped sharply. But then with a huge install base. All other parts (including 8) did not make it to the top 15-20

Modified December 18, 2013 by Arrow

-
-Krillis- 01.09.21

[member = 'Arrow'], Project and designed primarily for Japan

A
Arrow 01.09.21

I hope we will have a release too;)

-
-Krillis- 01.09.21

[member = 'Arrow'], since it was shown on the European directory, then it will appear

S
SkyerIst 01.09.21

This is the most discussed topic of the past Direct in the West, there are already 41 pages on Gafa http://67.227.255.239/forum/showthread.php?t=736150 (of course, attention is riveted on the game by the relationship with Zelda), and the HW trailer on the NoA channel - the most watched video of all new ones: http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendo/videos

So the stories about the "genre" and "successes" of ordinary DW in the UK (lol) do not need to be woven here.

A
Arrow 01.09.21

Who is funny, who is not. I just noted this fact about the genre in general, and not what you thought

Y
Yeah! 01.09.21

I never understood DW games, but at least I'll try to play this one.

Modified Dec 18, 2013 by Yeah!

R
Rokudze 01.09.21

I hope the demo will be

S
SerorDe 01.09.21

PS level 2 has been reached. Never understood a fan in DW. The same enemies, a couple of tricks, the location is just a field with a couple of boxes, the NES time graffiti ( trollface_big.gif), a fanfic plot written for food. What is the profit then?

S
Sho 01.09.21

[quote name = 'SerorDe' timestamp = '1387407149' post = '3815632'] What is the profit then? [/ quote]

"Feel like a hero who beat everyone in one fell swoop" 

S
Sagara 01.09.21

I don't really like the main games of the series, because they have long been blown away. But since this is a joint project and Nintendo is involved in development, it may not be so trash.

V
VLQ 01.09.21

so far I decided that I will not play, but they have every chance to convince me, I'm waiting

B
Blame100500 01.09.21

About 4-5 years ago, I played DW for the first time on PC, an average time killer, since then I have not played anything like that. What's with the genre these days? Added multiplayer or co-op?