3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyerIst 01.09.21 11:47 pm

Hyrule Warriors (Zelda Musou)

Hyrule_Warriors_JP_logo.jpg

Hyrule Warriors (provisional title) / Zelda Musou (ぜ る だ む そ う)

Platform: Wii U

Genre: Action

Developer: Tecmo Koei

Producer: Eiji Aonuma

Publisher: Nintendo

Release Date: Summer 2014 (International Premiere)

gtfoloyiw.gif

Hyrule Warriors is a new collaboration project between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei, which is a Dynasty Warriors-style action game. The action of the game will unfold in the world of The Legend of Zelda, of the heroes so far only Link has been confirmed.

News on the site: http://gamemag.ru/news/nintendo-direct-anons-hyrule-warriors-debyutniy-treyler-92831

Debut teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmWXKKurBI8

Screenshots from the video:

XWm3dXC.jpg

qQBanaL.jpg

P9sAE3C.jpg

iWq6kwt.jpg

xaTN1Qz.jpg

JmwUEMY.jpg

ixDUTIq.jpg

eFzdbRF.jpg

kEqRuAJ.jpg

39eu3SO.jpg

Flid8hI.jpg

Please note that this game has nothing to do with Nintendo EAD's new full-fledged Zelda for Wii U.

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoulGrabber 01.09.21

so far cool. even more.
if in each level there is a pack of such scripts with a boss, and not the banal "seize the base", then maybe the omegas will grow to the crapcom sb in terms of variety)

Z
Zenforso 01.09.21

[quote name = 'SoulGrabber' timestamp = '1402533277' post = '4224803'] if each level has a bunch of such scripts with a boss [/ quote] 

After One Piece: Pirate Warriors, this is not a problem for them, it seems to me.

S
SoulGrabber 01.09.21

[member = 'Zenforso'],
I don't remember the scripts, I remember the poor qte.
well in the second part they were not.
but the missions still all boiled down to kill a, run to b, capture c.
you need to be more diverse.

Z
Zenforso 01.09.21

[quote name = 'SoulGrabber' timestamp = '1402552035' post = '4225065'] I don't remember scripts, I remember poor qte. [/ quote] 

As a souvenir, I know that the battles with Vapor and Magellan in prison were non-standard for Musou (that is, it was necessary to find the slack in order to smear it like in the demo of Zelda).

[quote name = 'SoulGrabber' timestamp = '1402552035' post = '4225065'] but the missions were all about kill a, run to b, capture c. [/ quote] 

This will be enough here, you just generalize that this is something bad, all action games are like that. We run we kill.

And now it seems to you "Oh, cool scripted battles and moments", but the fact is that you will hate them later, as I began to hate all the scripts to the slightest in Sengoku Basara and One Piece. Because when you want to replay certain stages with each character (and such a moment always comes in Musou), you will dream that all that was required of you was just to run and fight. In the same Basara, it's fun to run away from the invincible Honda for the first time and then capture certain points in order to weaken it. But when you already get on this mission for the 5th character ... You already want nothing, if only it ends quickly.

S
SoulGrabber 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'Zenforso'] [/ b], I play on hard without pumping, it never

gets boring)) when you run away from a Honda there like a boss at the end? infuriated that level ((

V
VLQ 01.09.21

character_zelda.pngcharacter_midna.png
gal_29.jpggal_30.jpggal_31.jpggal_32.jpggal_33.jpggal_34.jpggal_35.jpggal_36.jpggal_37.jpggal_38.jpggal_39.jpggal_40.jpggal_41.jpggal_42.jpggal_43.jpggal_44.jpggal_45.jpggal_46.jpggal_47.jpggal_48.jpggal_49.jpggal_50.jpggal_51.jpggal_52.jpggal_53.jpggal_54.jpggal_55.jpggal_56.jpg

zelda.jpgmidna.jpg

System_02.png

c
captain paphos 01.09.21

zelda.jpg

rub armored bra

Z
Zenforso 01.09.21

[quote name = 'SoulGrabber' timestamp = '1402554486' post = '4225133'] Zenforso, I play on hard without pumping, it never gets boring)) [/ quote] 

This is all great, but I was talking about something else - the same level for different characters, and not the same character for the sake of swinging)) This means that repeating the levels already passed cannot be avoided, only if you do not score half the roster.

t
themoderat 01.09.21

Such a watch will be put into the collection of Hyrule Warriors in Japan

zelda_clock_hyrule_warriors_japan_ce.jpg

t
themoderat 01.09.21

In addition to watches, a scarf like this will be put into the Hyrule Warriors collectible in Japan.

u1dFVIUdCIs.jpg

V
VLQ 01.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLieoH7He8g

V
VLQ 01.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylPbczdAooY

A
ACE 01.09.21

[member = 'VLQ'], cool

while I like everything except the face of Zelda from the last page)))

V
VLQ 01.09.21

53a7fdf07394e.jpg

Lana (original character) and Agitha from Twilight Princess playable characters

F
Folkner 01.09.21

How many characters will be available?

ps do you really think it will be better than DV8? ammm.gif

A
Azzy 01.09.21

Very good :) but for warriors of the game there is even a grafon like it is :) apparently an action movie from DW8. It should be fun to play. Only I did not understand these bosses, are they like enemy officers or did they really make bosses?

By the way, write me the Russian transcription of the word hyrule, otherwise I thought for a long time in the podcast what to call it and just called it Zelda Warriors :)

O
OffensiveBias 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Azzy' timestamp = '1403612643' post = '4253481'] By the way, write me a Russian transcription of the word hyrule [/ quote]

Hyrule.

V
VLQ 01.09.21

How many characters will be available?

It is not yet known, they will be announced gradually

here announced, not counting those who recently appeared in the leaked issue of the surname

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda/character.html

S
SkyerIst 01.09.21

Don't you have a big scan yet?

V
VLQ 01.09.21

[member = 'SkyerIst'], no

Agita fights with an umbrella and can summon insects to fight, Lana uses her book of magic in battle Modified on June 25, 2014 by VLQ