3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyerIst 01.09.21 11:47 pm

Hyrule Warriors (Zelda Musou)

Hyrule_Warriors_JP_logo.jpg

Hyrule Warriors (provisional title) / Zelda Musou (ぜ る だ む そ う)

Platform: Wii U

Genre: Action

Developer: Tecmo Koei

Producer: Eiji Aonuma

Publisher: Nintendo

Release Date: Summer 2014 (International Premiere)

gtfoloyiw.gif

Hyrule Warriors is a new collaboration project between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei, which is a Dynasty Warriors-style action game. The action of the game will unfold in the world of The Legend of Zelda, of the heroes so far only Link has been confirmed.

News on the site: http://gamemag.ru/news/nintendo-direct-anons-hyrule-warriors-debyutniy-treyler-92831

Debut teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmWXKKurBI8

Screenshots from the video:

XWm3dXC.jpg

qQBanaL.jpg

P9sAE3C.jpg

iWq6kwt.jpg

xaTN1Qz.jpg

JmwUEMY.jpg

ixDUTIq.jpg

eFzdbRF.jpg

kEqRuAJ.jpg

39eu3SO.jpg

Flid8hI.jpg

Please note that this game has nothing to do with Nintendo EAD's new full-fledged Zelda for Wii U.

124 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chronometro 01.09.21

The essence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkdkzwVGvLc

S
Serph 01.09.21

Guys, you'll excuse me, of course. But I read your comments .... is everything so dreary for me? Well this is crap, if ordinary garbage is already 5 years old as milking is not worse than kalda. Then THIS .... it's not just a milking, it's a milking. 

C
Chronometro 01.09.21

[member = 'Serph'], then you better read the comments again.

S
Serph 01.09.21

[member = 'Chronometro'], at least three are planning to play. This is from what I saw. If all the comments are sarcasm, then I'm sorry. But the public you and I are familiar with is still sadder. I understand everything, fan service is cool, I myself like games where it is at the cashier. But this, because of such "well, I'll probably play for fun" and ff13, mobile stores and other trash come out. I'm not a wild fan of Zelda, I played 3 parts in total, but damn it, my burns are shorter. And it burns because this game will sell out and will file a sequel.

H
Hideo 01.09.21

[member = 'Blame100500'], everything is the same. There seems to be a coop, there is an online DW.

S
Sho 01.09.21

[member = 'Serph'], Nintendo needs to be pulled from the bottom in Japan. Variors are good for this. And tekmo is engaged in the development.  

The main thing is not to be deprived of good games.

V
VLQ 01.09.21

[member = 'Serph'], there will definitely not be a continuation, and I doubt it will be successful

S
Serph 01.09.21

[member = 'Sho'], but pulling it out with good games, isn't it an option? I really like it because in addition to games for fans, there are also bold projects (the same B101, or a bike that really didn't come out) But damn it, I wouldn't like trash there. If they need to pull it out like that, the Pokémonians, for example, have not been washed down. We would have released a new stadium that works with X and Y and happiness to everyone. Well nakraynyak, let them make a new muso, but not the same!

V
VLQ 01.09.21

[member = 'Serph'], it would be interesting to see your reaction if they made a new stadium

S
Serph 01.09.21

[member = 'VLQ'], would be plus one game to buy the console. I sort of dragged myself out of the new poks, and remembering the funniness of the stadium with n64 (which I played in emule, in Japanese: gigi :), I would gladly buy it. 

S
Sho 01.09.21

Sho, and pulling out good games, not an option?

Again. This is done by Tecmo Koei. Nintendo spends a minimum of effort on this cross. 

Modified December 19, 2013 by Sho

V
VLQ 01.09.21

[member = 'Serph'], from my point of view, stadiums and other spin-offs are no better than muso games, so I find your burning ridiculous

S
Serph 01.09.21

Well ok, I just spoke out. 

V
VLQ 01.09.21

[member = 'Serph'], just don’t exaggerate the hype around her, lovers of muso games will be ok, some will join, but mostly people are just surprised that there is muso in the world, it's just funny in itself

from the category "there is a parallel universe where ...", only really

S
Serph 01.09.21

[member = 'VLQ'], you must admit that any platform has adequate people-fans, and fanatics, who are called mario-sony-billy-fights. Which does not give a shit about the quality, anyhow there was a game with your beloved Persians. And there is a considerable number of them, and we drag a sight on them. So, IMHO, this game will pay off. Over and above. But I won't argue: gigi:

V
VLQ 01.09.21

[member = 'Serph'], uh huh, like stadiums

S
Serph 01.09.21

[member = 'VLQ'], you stuck to the stadiums: gigi: In principle, I only quote any fan service with Kirby, because nyasha: 3 Everything else is milking ala kalda: gigi:: gigi:

V
VLQ 01.09.21

[member = 'Serph'], bte.gif

S
Serph 01.09.21

[member = 'VLQ'],  trollface-new.png and I immediately said that I was on fire. 

P
Phoenix wright 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Serph' timestamp = '1387432923' post = '3815835'] and pulling out with good games, not an option? [/ quote]

Well, so for the Japanese igruha norms. I drive with pleasure, I like variorses. the main thing is that the FPS of norms was (played the last one on the box - slideshow)