3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The REAL 02.09.21 12:03 am

Splinter Cell V: Conviction

Yes, they will want to cut down money, and will release the game on the PS3.
123 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sultan 02.09.21

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] is not necessary, because this is exactly [b] Ё [/ b] ksklyuzif [/ quote]

Why? : shock:

R
Retrokun 02.09.21

[b] Sultan [/ b], because everything can change 100 times more: wink:

R
RIPPER12 02.09.21

[b] Lucy [/ b], SC: DA will be released on ps3? : wink:

R
Retrokun 02.09.21

[b] RIPPER12 [/ b], everything can be: wink:

d
dolphin 02.09.21

Yes, I will only be for it if it is exclusive to boxing. Sony, that is, MGS 4, but what a console without its stealth? That will be SC 5, though not that level, but better than nothing.
And by the way, this is exclusive for when on one platform, and not on several. : wink:

B
BlackSilver 02.09.21

Don't touch the splinter! The game is good, in terms of gameplay it has no equal among stealth action games. MGU is strong first of all by the plot (or rather by its presentation, and not by itself), and in terms of gameplay it sucks. The fact that she is an exclusive - buhoha will not be like that! Skirts do not make exclusive off, therefore they flourish.

S
Sultan 02.09.21

[b] BlackSilver [/ b], totally agree with you! : razz:

S
Sultan 02.09.21

[b] EvilSpark1 [/ b], change the name of the theme, not Exclusive, but Exclusive, and do not say that this game will still be multiplatform. Change all the same.

g
gravemaker 02.09.21

PPC, what's the difference E or E
bothers you so much?

S
Sultan 02.09.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], I just really love spelling! : razz:

g
gravemaker 02.09.21

[quote name = "Sultan"] [b] EvilSpark1 [/ b], change the name of the topic, not Exclusive, but Exclusive, and don't tell [b] ri [/ b] that this game will still be multiplatform. Change anyway. [/ quote] do
you love? apparently you love badly

S
Sultan 02.09.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], as if you never make mistakes?
Today I wrote without a break for 3 hours (not on my computer) just got tired.
It's just that the name of the topic was written by a 5 year old child. : roll:

T
The REAL 02.09.21

[quote name = "John Davis"]
Both Montreal and Shanghai are working, but on different versions (if I'm not mistaken, Shanghai - PC and X360, and Montreal - Xbox, PS2, GC) [/ quote]
You're not mistaken.

g
gravemaker 02.09.21

[quote name = "Sultan"] [b] gravemaker [/ b], as if you never make mistakes?
Today I wrote without a break for 3 hours (not on my computer) just got tired.
It's just that the name of the topic was written by a 5 year old child. : roll: [/ quote] this is actually a "trick" of some
kind of a funny exclusive: wink:

E
EvilSpark1 02.09.21

If this topic was created and written by a 5-year-old, then I think well and write at 5 years old ... and why will you find fault with yourself if STE irritates you, I quickly write simply and do not notice

A
ACE 02.09.21

[quote name = "BlackSilver"] Don't touch the splinter! The game is good, in terms of gameplay it has no equal among stealth action games. MGU is strong first of all by the plot (or rather by its presentation, and not by itself), and in terms of gameplay it sucks. The fact that she is an exclusive - buhoha will not be like that! Yubiki do not make exclusiv off, therefore they thrive. [/
Quote ] There is no equal in stealth [b] Thief [/ b]
CELL in gameplay is better, MGSa - to the MGS gameplay there you need to wade through an hour and a half (though powerful) scripted scenes.
And animation in Cella is much better

A
Artiom 02.09.21

Apparently such topics should be titled like this - "* name of the game * is still exclusive for X360". I remember on the box with the first SC there was an inscription XboX Only and it was the flagship of the Melkosoft platform, and then ... well, you know, it turned out funny.

SC's gameplay is straightforward and squalid. For fun, look at MGS3, where there are 5-6 ways to go through the same location, where the AI ​​of opponents is many times better than Tselov's dummies. I'm not talking about the simulation of the environment, which directly affects the gameplay, unlike the standard hide and seek in the shadows that SC gives us. The gameplay of MGS was, is and will always be better, not to mention the plot and atmosphere.

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] SSnake [/ b], burn :-D

R
Retrokun 02.09.21

stop moving away from the topic: twisted:
Although I don't believe in the exclusivity of SC 5

A
Artiom 02.09.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] SSnake [/ b], burn :-D [/ quote]
As usual, short and laconic - a real Spartan: lol: They are spoken in childhood during training, they were dropped on the floor ... head: D

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 58 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Lucy"] stop moving away from the topic: twisted:
Although I don't believe in the exclusiveness of SC 5 [/ quote]
yes there will be no exclusivity, this is a no brainer. However, SC5 is not a game worth waiting for. The ubiks are doing Assassins Creed, it's worth the wait.