3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The REAL 02.09.21 12:03 am

Splinter Cell V: Conviction

Yes, they will want to cut down money, and will release the game on the PS3.
123 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spriggan 02.09.21

:-D :-D

B
BlackSilver 02.09.21

[b] SSnake [/ b], phonat, is it better in MGS? Are you chasing chtoli? Fonat pancake ...

A
Artiom 02.09.21

[quote name = "BlackSilver"] [b] SSnake [/ b], phonat, is it better in ms? Are you chasing chtoli? Fonat pancake ... [/ quote]
Better. I played both games and compared. The reaction of the fighters in MGS is great. If she finds you, by the way, after a competently performed inspection of the area, they begin to act very harmoniously. They surround, try to enter from the rear (in the case of using Volgin's camo, this is especially noticeable), beat off captured comrades, use shelters and grenades, by the way, they use what they are armed with to the maximum advantage. In SC, I see the individual actions of each, and quite primitive at the level of "saw the shot". SC is not even more interesting to play than Tenchu. I won't even say anything about the plot, the nonsense of the Russophobe Clancy is annoying. In general, these are games of different weight categories and the players understand this, in all the polls I have seen, SC merged Giru with a wild lead.

B
BlackSilver 02.09.21

What does the poll have to do with it? MGS and CELL games are completely different and comparing them is the same as comparing, for example, fight night and tekken. I'm talking about something else. You still write that the guys from the MGS cry for their dead comrades at night :-D Quite stupid guys, after a couple of minutes after being discovered, forget about the existence of a snake, in general, they act well. But these deaf, blind guys are still far from the enemies from the cell at the maximum level of complexity. Finally: you can argue for a long time, and everyone will remain unconvinced. Maybe you just don't need to slander the topic of the game, which you personally dislike, but find yourself a more decent occupation?

A
Artiom 02.09.21

Play MGS on the extreme and you will learn the Tao. And the guys in celle are absolutely stupid, intellectually they are not far from Tenchu ​​samurai. SC itself is not the exclusive one that you can happily trumpet, yet another overhyped toy, which will also become a multi-platform, finally losing its value.

R
Retrokun 02.09.21

[quote] In SC, playing is not even more interesting than Tenchu. [/ quote]
IMHO Tenchu ​​is better mainly the first

B
BlackSilver 02.09.21

[b] SSnake [/ b], again in taste and color;) Cell is not considered a cool exclusive, as well as an exclusive in general. Meanwhile, Ira is more than standing

A
Artiom 02.09.21

[quote name = "BlackSilver"] Nobody considers Cell to be a cool exclusive, as well as exclusive in general. [/ quote]
This is what was required to be proved.

B
BlackSilver 02.09.21

[b] SSnake [/ b], however, unlike you, no one considers the game to be a vile atto either.

A
Artiom 02.09.21

[quote name = "BlackSilver"] [b] SSnake [/ b], however, unlike you, no one considers the game to be a
vile atstoy either. [/ quote] I did not say such a word "disgusting atstoy", I was not trained in Padonkaf. Playing yourself like a game, nothing special.

B
BlackSilver 02.09.21

[b] SSnake [/ b], didn’t say, I don’t argue. But after reading your posts, anyone will come to the conclusion that the game is a vile atstoy.

A
Artiom 02.09.21

It doesn't bother me like that. Let everyone decide for himself where the slag is, and where is a good game.

d
dolphin 02.09.21

[quote name = "BlackSilver"] But these deaf, blind guys are still far from the enemies from the cell at the maximum level of difficulty. [/ quote]
Thank you, the sneakers laughed. Who do you think is more stupid: the one who does not see a soldier in camouflage lying in the tall grass, or the one who does not see three huge green lanterns in absolute darkness?

O
Observer 02.09.21

[b] dolphin [/ b], About green lanterns in the dark ... I've always wondered this question too: lol:

A
Artiom 02.09.21

Sam Fisher / Sena Rybkin needs to jump around opponents shouting "Surprise, I'm here!" and shine a green flashlight in the eyes so that they somehow react: lol:

A
Alchemiss 02.09.21

[b] SSnake [/ b], don't exaggerate ...

v
vodafon 02.09.21

SC is a good game!
[b] Alchemiss [/ b], what are you doing online from the island?

A
Alchemiss 02.09.21

[b] vodafon [/ b], uh-huh, only shhh is a secret))

B
BlackSilver 02.09.21

Three flashlights are made so that players can see where Sei is. Indeed, this game (unlike) implements a realistic lighting model, and in many places it is really dark.

O
Observer 02.09.21

[b] BlackSilver [/ b], A night vision device is not destiny to turn on?