3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 02.09.21 12:03 am

The Order: 1886 (Plot Discussion, spoilers)

[alignright] agegate-logo-the-order-1886.png[/ alignright]

Discussion || Plot / Spoilers || Game news

Platform: PS4

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Ready at Dawn

Genre: Action Adventure

Release date: 20 February 2015

Topic for discussion of plot revelations and spoilers

124 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeONich 02.09.21

[member = 'Smitt'], remember Indiana Jones) there was also a Grail from which you had to drink to get eternal life) they did not receive current there: gigi:

I revisited the dude who transforms into striped pajamas so he might be one of the patients;) he's not in formal dress)

by the way)

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D1%E2%FF%F2%EE%E9_%C3%F0%E0%E0%EB%FC#mediaviewer/File:Hacker_Arthur_Percival_with_the_Grail_Cup.jpg

N
NeONich 02.09.21

Here is the wiki and told us

The names of two knights of the Round Table are associated with the Grail - Persifal and Galahad. Percival saw the Grail when he visited his relative, the Fisher King. This king, in front of the knight's eyes, was healed by drinking holy water from the Grail.

Galahad is considered a holy knight, the only person who managed to get the Grail. From childhood brought up by monks in chastity and a righteous life, Galahad earned the right to touch the shrine. After that, he was taken up to heaven as a saint.

The Holy Grail is the cup into which Joseph of Arimathea collected the blood of the crucified Jesus Christ. After that, many of the Knights of the Round Table, including Galahad, vowed to go in search of the sacred bowl.

so this is blood, apparently, which is interfered with with their own.

[quote name = 'Smitt' timestamp = '1424816119' post = '4693842'] learned about finding their ancient brother [/ quote] I think he himself called them there;)

And the dude who appears at the very end is Arthur himself, even so it seems to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if the old man Percival spoke to is a merlin: gigi:

N
NeONich 02.09.21

who spoke to Percival

I just don't remember who he talked to there, that's the catch, I remember that Galahad asked what kind of old man he was, and he answered that I want to tell you a lot, but not now.

died later, really.

Chet remembers the old story about 3 ping-pong balls, when they tell you it, they tell you it takes a lot of time, but when the person from this story wants to tell their secret, why they constantly appear, he dies.wonder.gif

Modified on Feb 24, 2015 by Neon moOd

d
delete 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Neon moOd' timestamp = '1424814955' post = '4693813'] By the way, this water can only help an initiate, it will not help an ordinary person - it became clear when they could not save the gendarme with whom they dragged and he died in their arms. [/ quote]

Well, you fold it. It can, of course, be so, since each bottle contains water with their blood, but it seems to me that this is still just a "secret" of the company. I do not think that ordinary people, gendarmes, know that knights live for several hundred years, and that water heals them. 

People would then consider them magicians, they would be afraid of them, but apparently in the game they are not afraid, but are treated like soldiers. And of course, there would be just a huge number of people who want to get this water. 

Therefore, they did not save the gendarme, otherwise he would have started to talk to everyone about magic healing.