3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 02.09.21 12:03 am

The Order: 1886 (Plot Discussion, spoilers)

[alignright] agegate-logo-the-order-1886.png[/ alignright]

Discussion || Plot / Spoilers || Game news

Platform: PS4

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Ready at Dawn

Genre: Action Adventure

Release date: 20 February 2015

Topic for discussion of plot revelations and spoilers

124 Comments
Sort by:
T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Smitt' timestamp = '1424618897' post = '4689788'] - do not wake up the vampire at all - want to show that he is alive? Emphasize breathing; [/ quote] Vampires don't breathe, if memory serves :)

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

Well, that's what I'm talking about. When you do not have an explanation on hand, then usually the simplest becomes correct. And as long as there is no personal information from the developers, everyone can count as they think and this will not be a mistake.

S
SupaDupa 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Smitt' timestamp = '1424622333' post = '4689858'] You know, it's like riding a high-speed train and catching a glimpse of pink ponies in the window, then a headless knight, and then the trees from Avatar Cameron. You ask the conductor what all this happened, and he is silent, you ask the passengers - they are silent, you go to the Internet - it’s empty. In the end, although you arrive at the appointed place, you are full of bewilderment and new questions that you cannot solve. [/ quote] 

Hahaha, plusanul :-D

L
Lex2156 02.09.21

I will be brief. Grade 9. 

K
Krauser 02.09.21

If the plot is tied to the knights of the round table, then maybe the man in the hood can be merlin or arthur: icon_rolleyes:

m
mad8vad 02.09.21

He was going to summon Galahad, so rather Arthur

K
Krauser 02.09.21

He was going to summon Galahad, so rather Arthur

yes, I also drew attention to this: agree:

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

[member = 'Smitt'], Once again, when there is no answer, then whatever you come up with is correct, if it fits with the rest of the plot details. That is why there are so many films with an open ending, where everyone can decide the truth for themselves.

And your problem is that you require meticulousness and literalism, and you ask the question Why? I can only ask the question - why not?

T
Thief1987 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Smitt' timestamp = '1424633116' post = '4690139'] Why when a knight's woman is lightly wounded by a bullet, she reaches for black water, and when Galahad is kicked hit against the wall pierced through with a knife try to crush the skull, he gets up , the werewolf staggers and leaves as if nothing had happened? - Why not. [/ quote]

He drinks water when the Ancient one throws him down, what's the point of focusing on this every time? So this process is shown five times, by different Persians. Knights drink black water to heal wounds it is known, it is not necessary to show it after every scratch. 

m
mad8vad 02.09.21

I realized that water is needed either for severe wounds, or for a quick recovery from not particularly severe ones. How often it can be used and how exactly it is replenished is already unclear

m
mad8vad 02.09.21

[member = Smitt], how exactly is it replenished from blood? Is there a tube on their neck from an artery or what?)) I played normally, I used it 5 times in the whole game

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Smitt' timestamp = '1424633116' post = '4690139'] Percival (not French), who is ready to infiltrate the enemy quarter and put people there for the sake of a goal, suddenly starts to negotiate with a rebel on a zeppelin? [/ quote] Well that's right, he was already negotiating with them, and he didn't want to be killed, we wanted to get information from him. Unfortunately, he did not have time to tell, because he died. [Quote name = 'Smitt' timestamp = '1424633116' post = '4690139'] There are many such questions during the passage, just sit and write. [/ quote] I wrote it, you need to describe it meticulously and repeat it several times. I think you watch a lot of TV shows, especially anime ones, so I'm used to it, they like to talk about the same thing.

The ending was not delusional, it meant the end of his chivalry. Everything else comes down to the short length of the game, or scenario, understand how convenient. Plus I pointed to the open finals in the movies as an option. Here the general plot is not over, but it will become open if the game does not have a direct sequel to continue the story.

x
xtr 02.09.21

There is a thought that black water is the blood of an ancient vampire. They live on it.

L
Lace 02.09.21

In the sequel, you can turn around very cool by the way: Graysons travel the world (India, America), fighting half-breeds, and at the same time hides from the Order and fights with it from time to time. You can also open the topic with vampires and add new devils (some Frankenstein).

L
Lace 02.09.21

[member = 'Smitt'], Zelda, Sakboy, Sherlock Holmes, for now.

still have an Easter egg to the bastard of the thief

68ab2eeffaf8c38beb39f2d425ca1012.jpg

e
eminem0081 02.09.21

I played somewhere before Chapter XII, and I'll tell you what, gentlemen, but you got drunk - the graphon is the best at this time, no Ryse was lying around, as well as everything else, including two projects that have not yet been released over the years , you will look at the glare reflected on different surfaces, there is no soap, these are filters that make the picture cinematic in dynamics, all these DOFs, etc., do not look on static screens. ... Yes, for one graphon of the CGI level 10 out of 10, a new experience and all that. With a tedious and gray start, the game is not very sickly to the middle - there are various locations and there are a lot of plot twists and action, yes, there are enough cinematic inserts, but they rather add to the theme and add the feeling of a movie in which you take part. Skirmishes at the GEOW level - all these ppsh and others like them are very tasty. On account of the duration - what did you want? There is no pumping, no sandbox to wind up the duration yourself, where did you see the game completely orchestrated, without side effects and other delays for more than 7 hours? Do you remind you of a single witchcraft or botly? Coop is also not the topic here - in each chapter a different set of heroes and very often the GG runs alone, In general, the game was a success, I put it on the list of good games craped by the press (Beyond, Thief, Viking: Battle for Asgard). Peace to everyone and more photorealistic games. I put it on the list of good games craped by the press (Beyond, Thief, Viking: Battle for Asgard). Peace to everyone and more photorealistic games. I put it on the list of good games craped by the press (Beyond, Thief, Viking: Battle for Asgard). Peace to everyone and more photorealistic games.

Modified Feb 22, 2015 by eminem0081

D
Deshi 02.09.21

If Sonya gives the go-ahead for the second part, it would be nice, as in the case of the mass effect, to release a book connecting the two games with each other and explaining some points in the universe. But unfortunately, due to the ratings and ambiguous feedback from the players, I doubt that the second part will see the light of day ((

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Smitt' timestamp = '1424638925' post = '4690246'] Probably you, walking down the street and seeing a falling plane, will not even think about the reasons for its fall and whether it was at all. [/ quote] Well, of course, give not plausible examples now: P

You ask too many questions: icon_mrgreen:

N
NeONich 02.09.21

All the same, it remains to be hoped that Sony will keep this franchise and give the green light to the continuation. It's just that you can develop the universe well, sell souvenirs, all kinds of paraphernalia, magnets, comics, cartoons, you can make films, make films, and so on. They could have made their own geof, if so often they remember and compare about him, by the second part they could have a lot to correct and improve, eh, dreams.

P
PITOS 02.09.21

The plot is cool by the way, I liked it!