3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 02.09.21 12:03 am

The Order: 1886 (Plot Discussion, spoilers)

[alignright] agegate-logo-the-order-1886.png[/ alignright]

Discussion || Plot / Spoilers || Game news

Platform: PS4

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Ready at Dawn

Genre: Action Adventure

Release date: 20 February 2015

Topic for discussion of plot revelations and spoilers

124 Comments
Sort by:
w
wesker 02.09.21

[quote name = "Xopek" post = "4688782" timestamp = "1424552291"] this is Jimmy Hoffa, finally surfaced :) [/ quote] The best answer to this question. :) Passed the game too, disappointment of the year. Complete P, not a game. :(

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

[member = 'Smitt'], From what I understand, he wanted to clear his name and get even with the traitor in the order.

Modified February 23, 2015 by TA_Rubedo

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

Well, he wanted to save Tesla by itself. It's just that when she argued with the bearded man, he raised the issue of his victim, for the sake of his secrets.

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

No, at the end itself. When he tells him that everything should remain a secret, both about the traitor and about everything else. What is the barbel to him - "and for this it is necessary to sacrifice me !?"

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

You have forgotten that he, just as enthusiastically, offered to confess everything himself.

Modified February 23, 2015 by TA_Rubedo

N
NeONich 02.09.21

Damn, sezh Galahad is a cool guy.

I really like the moment when he is sentenced, sits like this, does not even try to say anything in his own defense, just listens to how he is drained, including the body, which loves his type (as I understand it) - his student, the person already didn’t care about being sentenced to death. He fought for the idea, for what the Order said, but in the end he was deceived, crushed. Until the very end, he did not want to believe that there might be a traitor in the order, he believed them, I remember how he asked the Indian woman many times and said that this could not be, demanded proof. And when everything turned out like this.

The animation and directing are all very cool, damn it, they have such a lively look, their eyes are running, they squint, the music is exactly in the theme, it was already sad for him, they cleanly deceived the peasant, he lost his teacher, his brother, so to speak, his student is against him , nobody believes him.

O
Oops 02.09.21

How would he prove otherwise? 

In addition, they apparently already listened to him.

Alistair: Absurd accusations (s)

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Smitt' timestamp = '1424720928' post = '4691858'] looks a little silly, weird and not thoughtful. [/ quote] Well, I don’t know, it seems to me that he wanted to put his own there or not. He is not a close friend of theirs, soldiers are soldiers. That he had to stand and not shoot back :)

O
Oops 02.09.21

[member = 'Smitt'], everything burned out, destroyed and in general the villains have a plan b. 

N
NicholasSire 02.09.21

the man already did not care that he would be sentenced to death. He fought for the idea, for what the Order said, but in the end he was deceived, crushed. Until the very end, he did not want to believe that there might be a traitor in the order, he believed them, I remember how he asked the Indian woman many times and said that this could not be, demanded proof. And when everything turned out like this.

screen-shot-2013-11-23-at-8-48-07-am.png

[spoil] QEKSfjX.jpg[/ spoil]

PS As I understand it, Gallahad (after the credits) was going to visit Hastings and then get out of London. Perhaps this is where the second part will begin. 

Modified Feb 23, 2015 by NicholasSire

O
Oops 02.09.21

[member = 'Smitt'], this is the court, he was heard / he has nothing to add / nothing to prove.

After all, this is the judgment

Modified Feb 23, 2015 by Oops

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

[member = 'Smitt'], The Order is like an elite special squad, it does not stand guard over the good by default. He is also under the leadership of the government, consulate type (or whatever). And about who protects whom, then it can be continued for a long time who protects people from the police and from those who protect from the police and who will protect? :)

And I think he didn't even try to say, because he understood that no one would believe him anyway.

N
NicholasSire 02.09.21

By the way, did you know that the Order found the Grail? After all, it is from it that they drink black water at initiation. For example, Sir Percival lived for over six centuries. This means that all members of the Order do not age and live much longer than ordinary mortals ...

It's just that I initially missed the moment about the Grail.

Modified Feb 23, 2015 by NicholasSire

N
NicholasSire 02.09.21

By the way, did you know that the Order found the Grail?

It may be the exact same legend that the Lord Chancellor of the Order fought alongside Arthur. 

Yes, but they do not live so long for nothing ... Although I do not exclude that this is the elder blood of the vampire (Hastings) and in small doses it can prolong life, and the Grail is just a cover.

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Smitt' timestamp = '1424723491' post = '4691967'] You know: duty honor justice loyalty [/ quote] Yeah, and maybe the Easter bunny will visit you this year.

N
NicholasSire 02.09.21

By the way, in the film Van Helsing everything takes place between 1887-88. Apparently the Order will follow this channel, and a strange man in a hood will turn out to be a Vatican servant, or Van Helsing himself, although it would be cool if Gallahad himself turned out to be him)

H
Hooly_Varshick 02.09.21

Only now, during the replay, I found a murdered vampire in the lair of the rebels, in the hospital.
YzM_WzD5Prc.jpg
Everything fits, slit mouth, sharp teeth, stab in the chest and burning.

Modified February 23, 2015 by Hooly_Varshick

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

[member = 'Hooly_Varshick'], Well, they also opened the box, pulled it out and carried out experiments.

H
Hooly_Varshick 02.09.21

[member = 'TA_Rubedo'], I mean that both the players and the main character were spiked, they say, they did not even notice the catch.

C
Chuvakstepan 02.09.21

And why did the werewolf in the order stand up for Grayson at the trial?