3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rivezico 02.09.21 12:13 am

Thief 4

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], played typhus 2, it was somehow boring. played a couple of levels and approx. I'm probably less a fan of pure gameplay, for this reason I prefer the MGS splinter to the cella ..))
115 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkaRin 02.09.21

[member = 'Pseudodog'], mother-of-god.pngpoison your soul! Everything sounds cool and exciting, such a powerful variability and freedom of action - this is EPIK VIN, if true.

Is this a real deal or "almost insider info from the guys from the industry"?

On the gameplay mechanics, I fidgeted a little: the main wish is to preserve challenge and fairness to the player, and not, as in Hitman Absolution with the instinct, a freebie and a raspberry life were arranged for everyone ...

P
Pulse 02.09.21

hmm ... And not a word about the technical component ... Apparently there is nothing to boast about graphically, but it would seem the Next Gen game.

P
Pseudodog 02.09.21

[member = 'Taelsien'], I took it from the gaf. there was a link to the source, but forgot to copy. The description is very cool, but I didn't like one thing - the player follows the track markers, which is nonsense for Thief.

N
NetSky 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Pulse' timestamp = '1362511627' post = '3150709'] Well ... And not a word about the technical component ... Apparently there is nothing to boast about graphically, but it would seem the Next Gen game. [/ quote]

we are connoisseurs of gameplay and atmosphere.

P
Pulse 02.09.21

hmm ... And not a word about the technical component ... Apparently there is nothing to boast about graphically, but it would seem the Next Gen game.

we are connoisseurs of gameplay and atmosphere.

Speak for yourself))) I am personally a grafopaper))

Modified on March 6, 2013 by Pulse

O
OkaRin 02.09.21

[member = 'Pseudodog'], Yes, I'm talking about the same thing,

all these markers (I really hope that you can chop off nafig / not use, but the very presence is no longer ice) and pancake tricks can ruin raspberries so robustly for fans of stealth style passage and just fans of the canon series (.

As if the mechanic did not overdo it with a twist under the "broad masses" ...

Q
Qutoku 02.09.21

I just can't believe it. unrealistically happy with the announcement. foreveralone.gif It's cool that SEs are so greedy. : gigi:  

P
Pulse 02.09.21

We wait

36262-fullscreen_capture_14032013_11.jpg

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

Looking forward to the best stealth of the year! nostalgia for the atmosphere of this game, I'm sure the game will be a masterpiece! 

E
Echoes 02.09.21

[member = '- = Ruslan = -'], Every new AAA game you have is a masterpiece ..

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1363367835' post = '3166951'] Looking forward to the best stealth of the year! [/ quote]

Alas, if you didn't know, we added an action game to the game, so you can say goodbye to typhoid.

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

[member = 'ElliotFun'], No, you're wrong, if a masterpiece is a masterpiece, and this fact, there is no doubt about this game, and it will definitely be a masterpiece.

I don't like all games and not all are masterpieces for me, so you're wrong, but generally speaking, everyone has their own taste, for someone it's a masterpiece, but for someone it's shit.

E
Echoes 02.09.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1363368944' post = '3166994'] there is no doubt about this game [/ quote]

PPC

when restarting a famous series of games, there is always doubt

just look at the past restarts of birdhouses and it will immediately become clear that no masterpiece is foreseen

A
ACE 02.09.21

[member = 'ElliotFun'], Deus EX Human Revolution was awesome. One of the best games of the caret gen.

E
Echoes 02.09.21

[member='ACE'], 

I did not say that they are bad, just such a masterpiece, as then certainly not expected

the more different concepts of a masterpiece are now than before

M
MrCare 02.09.21

[member='ACE'], 

I did not say that they are bad, just such a masterpiece, as then certainly not expected

Of course of course. And the grass is not so green now and the water is not so crystal clear.

Previously, there was no graphics capacity and many studios / publishers tried to lure / surprise players with plot and story.

Then "grafon" crawled out to the first place.

Now, when you can hardly surprise anyone with "grafon", although there are exceptions, they again begin to "polish" the plot.

E
Echoes 02.09.21

Now physics and animation are in first place, what other plot?

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

[member = 'ElliotFun'], Now the emphasis is, of course, more on grafon than on the plot, here I agree, but the usual plot seems to be enough for me, I don’t worry about it like that.

Okay, we are waiting for the game, this project has been developed for so long and the game cannot turn out to be a masterpiece, it remains to wait for the game and then we will sit down specifically. Modified on March 16, 2013 by - = Ruslan = -

E
Echoes 02.09.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1363418645' post = '3167695'] this project has been under development for so long [/ quote]

AND? They've been experimenting with the game most of that time, and look where it went - more action and less gothic, brr

It took a lot longer to develop Duke, masterpiece?

M
Manson 02.09.21

[member = 'ElliotFun'], don't try to understand it.

A
ACE 02.09.21

[quote name = "MrZorge" post = "3167539" timestamp = "1363403565"] [quote name = "ElliotFun" post = "3167523" timestamp = "1363400260"] [b] [member = 'ACE'] [/ b] , I didn’t say that they are bad, just such a masterpiece, as then certainly not expected [/ quote] Of course, of course. And the grass is not so green now and the water is not so crystal clear. Earlier there was no capacity for graphics and many studios / publishers tried to lure / surprise the players with the plot and story. who will surprise, although there are exceptions, they again begin to "polish" the plot. [/ quote] polish the plot? Lol In thief, the gameplay has always been in the first place