3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rivezico 02.09.21 12:13 am

Thief 4

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], played typhus 2, it was somehow boring. played a couple of levels and approx. I'm probably less a fan of pure gameplay, for this reason I prefer the MGS splinter to the cella ..))
115 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pseudodog 02.09.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1363424555' post = '3167874'] polish the plot? Lol In thief, the gameplay has always been in the first place [/ quote]

Yes and no (yes, I mean, gameplay comes first). The plot in the thief is the most important part of the atmosphere. Only from notes and audio diaries (Karras gramophones in the second part) could one understand the whole picture of what was happening. Without these data, you will never know the details and the reason for the fall of the Hammerite Order in the second part and the ascension of the Mechanists. Often, only from notes, but conversations, it was possible to understand where something was hidden (especially Thief 3). Nooooo, the plot in Thief is a mega-mega thing.

ps If anyone cares about the obvious, then they confirmed the patency of Thief without killing at all.

N
Natalia Oreiro 02.09.21

Thief_Vore_3.jpgThief_Vore_5.jpgThief_Vore_7.jpgThief_Vore_2.jpgThief_Vore_4.jpgThief_Vore_6.jpgThief_Vore_8.jpgThief_Vore_1.jpg

M
Manson 02.09.21

awesome setting: icon_wink:

E
Echoes 02.09.21

So it goes

That said, we plan to have mode with online co-op in it to uh, you know, give you another, another view of what can be Thief

gaf broadcasts

Modified on March 29, 2013 by ElliotFun

E
Echoes 02.09.21

And here is the trailer

I was right, the same trailer that was leaked was shown to us, except that it was slightly changed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpUUfRIhPIw&feature=youtu.be

Modified April 2, 2013 by ElliotFun

R
Retrokun 02.09.21

next gamma

P
Pseudodog 02.09.21

Fan version with the voice of an actor from the first parts to the original musical theme

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YFINNbu2_Vo[/youtube]

s
superperson 02.09.21

Thief on PS4: Behind-the-scenes at Eidos Montreal

[BBvideo]http://youtu.be/exR_qF0Jsh0[/BBvideo]

+ some screenshots

[spoil] tumblr_mkqj07mzrp1qfin46o10_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkqj07mzrp1qfin46o2_1280.jpgtumblr_mkqj07mzrp1qfin46o3_1280.jpgtumblr_mkqj07mzrp1qfin46o5_1280.jpgtumblr_mkqj07mzrp1qfin46o6_1280.jpgtumblr_mkqj07mzrp1qfin46o1_1280.jpgtumblr_mkqj07mzrp1qfin46o9_1280.jpg [/spoil]

Modified April 4, 2013 by superperson

A
ACE 02.09.21

[member = 'Pseudodog'] this is a read from the 2004 seph deadly shadowy trailer huh?

what a pity they are using a different voice now. I am very sad

B
BEZZ 02.09.21

Very, even too similar projects, I agree;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhkPmmK4DO4

A
ACE 02.09.21

[member = 'BEZZ'], well, Disonord is a stripped-down clone of the previous Thief parts

P
Pseudodog 02.09.21

[member = 'BEZZ'], well, Disonord is a stripped-down clone of the previous Thief parts

Yes, it seems, yes, this is a speech from the old parts. It's hard for me to say because I went through the first two with Russian voice acting. The third in English, yes, but I don't remember much. Most of the times I passed from Looking Glass, although the game turned out no worse from Ion. And about Disonored, many people don't really understand that he was licked with Thief, and not vice versa. So what should developers do now, do a radically different setting, just not to be like their clone?

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

Thief game has always been and will be in its own style! And it will differ from Disonord in any way, because all are exactly different games, the setting is similar and strong, but everything is exactly the game Thief 4 will not be a clone, that's for sure.

B
BEZZ 02.09.21

Yes, it seems, yes, this is a speech from the old parts. It's hard for me to say because I went through the first two with Russian voice acting. The third in English, yes, but I don't remember much. Most of the times I passed from Looking Glass, although the game turned out no worse from Ion. And about Disonored, many people don't really understand that he was licked with Thief, and not vice versa. So what should developers do now, do a radically different setting, just not to be like their clone?

I think mechanically the fourth thief will be closer to DE. Edos and Birdhouse will not play with the reboot, as they "played enough" with the Hitman and Tomb Ryder. Tomb Raider brought the publisher 3.6 million copies sold, Hitman: Absolution - 3.4 million, excluding sales of games in Japan and digitally. The company's losses in the last fiscal year are estimated at $ 175 million. Square's president and CEO, Yoichi Wada, is stepping down, and the company hastily plans to restructure its future strategy. 

Modified on April 4th, 2013 by BEZZ