3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:21 am

Metroid 4: Fusion

[left] Genre - Action-Adventure [/ left] [left] Developer - Nintendo R & D1 [/ left] [left] Publisher - Nintendo [/ left] [left] Platform - GBA, Nintendo 3DS [/ left] [left] Date Release - November 2002 (GBA), December 2011 (Nintendo 3DS e-Shop) [/ left] [left] Ratings - [url = "http://www.gamerankings.com/gba/516709-metroid-fusion/index. html "] 91.30% [/ url] [/ left] [center] [img] http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5017/fusionl.jpg [/ img] [/ center] [left] Nintendo re-released the fourth Part of Metroid on the Nintendo 3DS online service is free for anyone who bought the console before the price list. You can download it through e-Shop / Menu / Other / Games I download / Metroid: Fusion [/ left] [left] [b] Plot: [/ b] [/ left] [left] While exploring the new planet SR 388 Samus Aran (the protagonist) and the Biologic Space Laboratories (BSL) team stumbled upon a deep cave. It was inhabited by a strange creature infected with a certain parasite. In the battle with this creature, Samus herself is infected. Scientists from the BSL ship have identified the parasite - it has deeply penetrated into the central nervous system and into the exoskeleton (biological "spacesuit") of Samus. The parasite was named "X". As it turned out, it can capture the victim's body and copy its shape and memory, after which it kills. above the X parasites in the food chain) and surgically removed from the exoskeleton. The vaccine connected Samus and the Metroids at a genetic level, giving her both the strengths and weaknesses of these organisms. For example, the ability to absorb X-parasites and vulnerability to cold. The heroine's infected exoskeleton was sent to the BSL station for examination - the part that had been removed by the surgeons, but the other part could not be removed. This part formed a fusion with Samus's body. [/ Left] [left] After a while, a SOS signal was received from the BSL station, where the infected exoskeleton was sent. Samus sets out to find out what happened at the station ... [/ left] [left] [b] Gameplay: [/ b] [/ left] [left] Fusion is an Action-Adventure with platforming elements, side view in open world, made in the standard style for the series. (if you haven't played Metroid games, but played Castlevania before Lords of Shadows or Shadow Complex, then you will roughly understand how the world works here). You explore the rooms and corridors of a huge space station filled with hostile alien organisms, find modifiers to your abilities that give you new opportunities in exploration and battles. For those who are constantly dull, there are special navigation rooms that tell you where to go. This feature cannot be turned off, so even if you don’t want to know in advance, you will still be told. Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for the passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download who are constantly dull, there are special navigation rooms that tell you where to go. This feature cannot be turned off, so even if you don’t want to know in advance, you will still be told. Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download who are constantly dull, there are special navigation rooms that tell you where to go. This feature cannot be turned off, so even if you don’t want to know in advance, you will still be told. Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact, not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact, not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download that's why exploration is done well here. [/ left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download that's why exploration is done well here. [/ left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download: icon_cool:I spent the whole day today until the 3d scene was discharged :-D[/ left]
68 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gau 02.09.21

The game is very cool!
Everyone who has not played it needs to be torn off! If possible, then you need to go through a couple of times immediately!)

U
Undead 02.09.21

Isn't Fusion an adventure like Metroid Prime?
Is e-Shop friends with Russia?

[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1324052563' post = '2429433'] Anyone who hasn't played it needs to be torn off! [/ quote]
Looks like Metroid makes people violent. The game should be banned.

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = Underd] [/ b], games generally make people violent! I'm going to shoot someone with a sniper rifle from the roof. And I will ride, using drift on the bends, around the city)

A
ACE 02.09.21

Today in the eshop they wrote that those who bought the set-top boxes after the price list will be able to buy all these games a little later for money.

G
Gau 02.09.21

And so Metroid is one of the most beloved series of games. I'm looking forward to the announcement on 3ds.
And I would like it to be a 2D project

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Underd] [/ b], action-adventure uh-huh. there has always been a lot of action in the metroid series, so I decided to create a topic here, and not in the adventure sub-forum

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], I hope they get a bigger price tag :-D

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], : agree:it is better to leave three de parts for viii)))
and in general Metroid Prime is the best game eva : icon_cool:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 34 seconds: [/ size ] [/ color]
[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1324053840' post = '2429465']
[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], I hope they will get more price :-D
[/ quote]
I think 5 euros. maximum 10

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 49 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'Undead' timestamp = '1324053602' post = '2429453'] e-Shop is friendly with Russia ? [/ quote]
not yet
to get it, you need to put Britain in the console settings and not steamed

G
Gau 02.09.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1324053932' post = '2429467']

I think 5 euros. maximum 10

[/ quote]

Somehow a little for gbashny games. By the way, I would buy cartridges for my collection

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], caricature of fusion now costs 150-200 bucks)))

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], I have a pirate American I have : em34:
inserted the battery and drove it :)))

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], piracy - not cool
well, and in 3d it is better - all games from the console menu are launched.

U
Undead 02.09.21

Payment by credit card?

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Underd] [/ b], yeah. but it seems there are still yeshop cards

C
Caxap 02.09.21

Wow, there are still people who have not played Fusion,
I sincerely envy) I am glad of all the games offered to the ambassadors for Mario vs Donkey Kong, Mario World 4, Fire Emblem and Kirby, I haven’t played them yet) I will gladly replay Yoshi's Island, Metroid, Zelda and a collection of minigames from Vario. Races are dumb (

R
Rodan krush 02.09.21

Nintendo, by the way, launched a program with free games before Vita started - is this a coincidence?

A
ACE 02.09.21

Guys, do you know when you can get acceleration? I've already seen many walls that they can break through.
I'm right now in the fourth compartment of the station (where the flooded rooms are)

[b] [member = Rush Sykes] [/ b], yeah, of course, : gigi:
it seems to me that this date was chosen specifically for 2 reasons - the start of the whit + all major 3ds releases have passed, therefore, free games will not interfere with the sale of new releases.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 12 minutes 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
seem to have already found:-D

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], how long have you been getting to this :)
How long have you played?
The first playthrough took me 5-6 hours.
And so an hour and a half can be spent

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], I'm currently in Sector 3 (PYR). 4 hours on the counter. there is something quite complicated. I decided to take a break, launched Vario Land 4 and I go crazy)))

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = the ACE] [/ b], :)))) Sector 3 cool :)
Wario is very funny :)turns, all Vario Landy have to run at the end of the level)
I even Viishny failed (