3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:21 am

Metroid 4: Fusion

[left] Genre - Action-Adventure [/ left] [left] Developer - Nintendo R & D1 [/ left] [left] Publisher - Nintendo [/ left] [left] Platform - GBA, Nintendo 3DS [/ left] [left] Date Release - November 2002 (GBA), December 2011 (Nintendo 3DS e-Shop) [/ left] [left] Ratings - [url = "http://www.gamerankings.com/gba/516709-metroid-fusion/index. html "] 91.30% [/ url] [/ left] [center] [img] http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5017/fusionl.jpg [/ img] [/ center] [left] Nintendo re-released the fourth Part of Metroid on the Nintendo 3DS online service is free for anyone who bought the console before the price list. You can download it through e-Shop / Menu / Other / Games I download / Metroid: Fusion [/ left] [left] [b] Plot: [/ b] [/ left] [left] While exploring the new planet SR 388 Samus Aran (the protagonist) and the Biologic Space Laboratories (BSL) team stumbled upon a deep cave. It was inhabited by a strange creature infected with a certain parasite. In the battle with this creature, Samus herself is infected. Scientists from the BSL ship have identified the parasite - it has deeply penetrated into the central nervous system and into the exoskeleton (biological "spacesuit") of Samus. The parasite was named "X". As it turned out, it can capture the victim's body and copy its shape and memory, after which it kills. above the X parasites in the food chain) and surgically removed from the exoskeleton. The vaccine connected Samus and the Metroids at a genetic level, giving her both the strengths and weaknesses of these organisms. For example, the ability to absorb X-parasites and vulnerability to cold. The heroine's infected exoskeleton was sent to the BSL station for examination - the part that had been removed by the surgeons, but the other part could not be removed. This part formed a fusion with Samus's body. [/ Left] [left] After a while, a SOS signal was received from the BSL station, where the infected exoskeleton was sent. Samus sets out to find out what happened at the station ... [/ left] [left] [b] Gameplay: [/ b] [/ left] [left] Fusion is an Action-Adventure with platforming elements, side view in open world, made in the standard style for the series. (if you haven't played Metroid games, but played Castlevania before Lords of Shadows or Shadow Complex, then you will roughly understand how the world works here). You explore the rooms and corridors of a huge space station filled with hostile alien organisms, find modifiers to your abilities that give you new opportunities in exploration and battles. For those who are constantly dull, there are special navigation rooms that tell you where to go. This feature cannot be turned off, so even if you don’t want to know in advance, you will still be told. Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for the passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download who are constantly dull, there are special navigation rooms that tell you where to go. This feature cannot be turned off, so even if you don’t want to know in advance, you will still be told. Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download who are constantly dull, there are special navigation rooms that tell you where to go. This feature cannot be turned off, so even if you don’t want to know in advance, you will still be told. Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact, not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact, not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download that's why exploration is done well here. [/ left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download that's why exploration is done well here. [/ left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download: icon_cool:I spent the whole day today until the 3d scene was discharged :-D[/ left]
68 Comments
Sort by:
U
Undead 02.09.21

It's clear. I ordered myself a Wii along with the Metroid Prime Trilogy. The package has not arrived yet, it will be a month soon. German Amazon.
I decided to play the old Metroid on the emulator for now. I thought about where to start. I don't want to play the first on the NES and the second on GB, I thought to start with the SNES Super Metroid.
But then I read that there is, as it were, the first part for the GBA - Zero Mission.
Downloaded, launched.

I do not like 2D games, I have a hard time digesting side view. Once again I was convinced of this.
What we liked - branched levels, secrets and backtracking. The world, although not open, is quite one for itself.
Sometimes an interesting ambient sounds, which heightens the feeling of loneliness and a kind of mystery. But mostly perky, heroic music is played, which I personally do not really like.

I have played very little so far, only half an hour.

Who completed Zero Mission, Super Metroid and Fusion, please tell us how they differ from each other. I mean, atmosphere, artistic style, level design.

F
FairyFaily 02.09.21

[b] [member = Underd] [/ b],
Zero Mission is similar in design and atmosphere to Super metroid, but takes some gameplay elements from Fusion. Both are non-linear. : em21:
The design and atmosphere of Fusion is very different from the previous ones, but the game is much faster and linear.

U
Undead 02.09.21

How many hours do they take? Average.

S
SoulGrabber 02.09.21

[b] [member = Underd] [/ b], well, super has a more complex level design compared to zero. fusion somewhere is somewhat similar to a casla, the one that symphonies of ze night is a simple backtracking and few forks.
art design - super all so oppressive, fusion anime, zero is something in between.
I like the atmosphere more in the super, almost the level of primes))

F
FairyFaily 02.09.21

[b] [member = Underd] [/ b], I passed Zero Mission for 3 and a half somewhere) And Fusion for three) Most of all went to the Super Metroid, in my opinion there were more than 6)

U
Undead 02.09.21

That's okay. I think I can get through before Metroid Prime arrives, if I don't get bored.

It seems to be a good idea, but the side view just freezes. No immersive effect. Carries away purely mechanics.

[quote name = 'SoulGrabber' timestamp = '1324767129' post = '2439300'] art design - super all so oppressive, fusion anime, ziro is something in between. I like the atmosphere more in the super, almost the level of primes)) [/ quote]
This means that I like Super Metroid the most. "Oppressive" is what you need. : agree:

What is the best order to go through? Zero Mission has already started. What then? Modified on December 24th, 2011 by Undead

F
FairyFaily 02.09.21

[b] [member = Underd] [/ b], Then there are primes, and then Super, Azer M, and Fusion) The second from Gameboy is lost somewhere) There is also a prime on Dse, it is between the first and second prime) : em21:

U
Undead 02.09.21

Is it important to go through them in this correct order? For the plot.: icon_confused:

L
Lexa 02.09.21

I didn’t like jumping off the wall in Fusion - very rarely it worked ((which cannot be said about Zero) Modified on December 24, 2011 by Lexa

S
SoulGrabber 02.09.21

[b] [member = Underd] [/ b], go in the order in which the games were released and don't bother.
you can not play garbage on DSe.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 40 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] [member = Lexa] [/ b], in super it is even more difficult: gigi:

U
Undead 02.09.21

[b] [member = SoulGrabber] [/ b] really, no need to bother. Since I only have 2D ones now, I will play them.
Looked at the complete chronology of The Legend of Zelda. Fall and not get up.
Family tree of legends about Zelda.

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = Lexa] [/ b], there is nowhere easier)))
As in Ziro)
But in the Super Metroid it is much more difficult to do it)))
Especially in the European version

L
Lexa 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], well, in Ziro there were no problems with this, and in fusion it was sometimes worse than bosses)

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 7 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
Super all I want to go through, but even no time) Modified on December 25, 2011 by Lexa

F
FairyFaily 02.09.21

[b] [member = vodafon] [/ b], If you are talking about the first visit, then you first need to reach the door (partition) with a light bulb on the other side (which only opens on that side), and ride over it from above , that is, on the ceiling, the floor will collapse) In the next room you need to quickly accelerate so that the floor breaks) Then you go up to the very top, go to the left, blow up the wall, take the rockets, explode again, go up) Then it’s clear)

v
vodafon 02.09.21

[b] [member = FairyFaily] [/ b], thanks)) I already found it))

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = vodafon] [/ b], are you procrastinating on Fusion?:)

v
vodafon 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], for a long time quietly at work : hitrost:

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = vodafon] [/ b], heh) Rabotnicheg)))
I wish I was paid to complete Fusion)

A
ACE 02.09.21

and I used to get paid to play games : pff:

A
ACE 02.09.21

I HATE THE SPIDER BOSS. PPC, I can't go through it for a week ((the final phase in the form of a ball constantly kills him