3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:21 am

Metroid 4: Fusion

[left] Genre - Action-Adventure [/ left] [left] Developer - Nintendo R & D1 [/ left] [left] Publisher - Nintendo [/ left] [left] Platform - GBA, Nintendo 3DS [/ left] [left] Date Release - November 2002 (GBA), December 2011 (Nintendo 3DS e-Shop) [/ left] [left] Ratings - [url = "http://www.gamerankings.com/gba/516709-metroid-fusion/index. html "] 91.30% [/ url] [/ left] [center] [img] http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5017/fusionl.jpg [/ img] [/ center] [left] Nintendo re-released the fourth Part of Metroid on the Nintendo 3DS online service is free for anyone who bought the console before the price list. You can download it through e-Shop / Menu / Other / Games I download / Metroid: Fusion [/ left] [left] [b] Plot: [/ b] [/ left] [left] While exploring the new planet SR 388 Samus Aran (the protagonist) and the Biologic Space Laboratories (BSL) team stumbled upon a deep cave. It was inhabited by a strange creature infected with a certain parasite. In the battle with this creature, Samus herself is infected. Scientists from the BSL ship have identified the parasite - it has deeply penetrated into the central nervous system and into the exoskeleton (biological "spacesuit") of Samus. The parasite was named "X". As it turned out, it can capture the victim's body and copy its shape and memory, after which it kills. above the X parasites in the food chain) and surgically removed from the exoskeleton. The vaccine connected Samus and the Metroids at a genetic level, giving her both the strengths and weaknesses of these organisms. For example, the ability to absorb X-parasites and vulnerability to cold. The heroine's infected exoskeleton was sent to the BSL station for examination - the part that had been removed by the surgeons, but the other part could not be removed. This part formed a fusion with Samus's body. [/ Left] [left] After a while, a SOS signal was received from the BSL station, where the infected exoskeleton was sent. Samus sets out to find out what happened at the station ... [/ left] [left] [b] Gameplay: [/ b] [/ left] [left] Fusion is an Action-Adventure with platforming elements, side view in open world, made in the standard style for the series. (if you haven't played Metroid games, but played Castlevania before Lords of Shadows or Shadow Complex, then you will roughly understand how the world works here). You explore the rooms and corridors of a huge space station filled with hostile alien organisms, find modifiers to your abilities that give you new opportunities in exploration and battles. For those who are constantly dull, there are special navigation rooms that tell you where to go. This feature cannot be turned off, so even if you don’t want to know in advance, you will still be told. Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for the passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download who are constantly dull, there are special navigation rooms that tell you where to go. This feature cannot be turned off, so even if you don’t want to know in advance, you will still be told. Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download who are constantly dull, there are special navigation rooms that tell you where to go. This feature cannot be turned off, so even if you don’t want to know in advance, you will still be told. Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact, not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact, not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download that's why exploration is done well here. [/ left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download that's why exploration is done well here. [/ left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download: icon_cool:I spent the whole day today until the 3d scene was discharged :-D[/ left]
68 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], poor :))))
he's easy)))
I remember suffering with him a long time ago) but for a week !!!
there to kill him - there is nothing to do

v
vodafon 02.09.21

I climb into the topic to ask how to kill this damn spider, :-Dbut here
I have a more complicated problem than the ACa)) they kill me 30 seconds after meeting him : gigi:
Help : gigi:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 47 seconds : [/ size] [/ color]
Gau, as always, in his repertoire ..
right now, below he will answer me that I am poor too, but actually on the topic and problem 0

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = vodafon] [/ b], when you fall, you have to hit the ball in the corner right away - so he won't grab it. fire - at this moment you need to get up and shoot upwards with rockets that freeze in its mouth many times ...

after some time it will lose its spider shape and return to the stage of the X-parasite in the membrane. he needs to shoot at the Achilles heel - at 11 o'clock. this is the problem with T_T,
I almost finish him off, but he still kills me with his ramming attacks T_T

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 2 minutes 16 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1325547397' post = '2450172'] I remember suffering with it a long time ago) [/ quote]

[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1325547397' post = '2450172'] tormented a long time ago [/ quote]

[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1325547397' post = '2450172'] tormented [/ quote]

[ quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1325547397' post = '2450172'] there is nothing to kill him [/ quote]
:-D
yes

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = vodafon] [/ b], [b] [member = ACE] [/ b],
I'm serious)))) for about an hour on the first playthrough, I soaked it :)(dying, of course)
there is nothing complicated in it no, you just need to be more cocky and wet it in the mouth whenever possible.
Well, the shape when he jumps is actually nonsense)))

Look at the local Ridley :)
This is not some kind of lousy mongrel from a ziro mishn or a super metroid))))

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], [b] [member = vodafon] [/ b],
Well, passed? :)))
I still remembered) It will be nice to see the Nightmare, :)Who was still shoved into Azeri

v
vodafon 02.09.21

who passed through the iron boss with dangling hands? what tactics?
at first everything is ok .. you hit at an angle with rockets,
but then some kind of gravity turns on and the rockets do not hit - you need to come close to the boss, and he touches the infection with his hands and takes a lot
for 3 episode already there are not enough lives

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = vodafon] [/ b], I told you that after the spider you will enjoy the Nightmare (Nightmare his name is))) (he was stuck into Other M) The
boss is simple, again ....
When he activates gravity , then you need to wet it with a charge beam.
Fit back to back, yes.
You just need to wind it around the screen, jump over, shoot when it descends along the right wall.
ZY: the boss has gorgeous music!
and I can't add it here from work (((Changed on January 13, 2012 by Gau

P
Patr1ot 02.09.21

I pulled at one time for free on an ambassador for 3DS. Throughout the year, every couple of months I tried to overwhelm the spider, all the time with obscenities I cut down the game after another death, I was too lazy to run to him every time. Damn, he’s incredibly light, he still didn’t have time to find the sequence, only when he appears he grabs it three times in a row and throws it on the floor. Today, on the fifth attempt, I failed. 

I started my acquaintance with the Metroid series with her :)

I have already downloaded the first part and the super metroid for the Wii, I will smear myself!