3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:21 am

Metroid 4: Fusion

[left] Genre - Action-Adventure [/ left] [left] Developer - Nintendo R & D1 [/ left] [left] Publisher - Nintendo [/ left] [left] Platform - GBA, Nintendo 3DS [/ left] [left] Date Release - November 2002 (GBA), December 2011 (Nintendo 3DS e-Shop) [/ left] [left] Ratings - [url = "http://www.gamerankings.com/gba/516709-metroid-fusion/index. html "] 91.30% [/ url] [/ left] [center] [img] http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5017/fusionl.jpg [/ img] [/ center] [left] Nintendo re-released the fourth Part of Metroid on the Nintendo 3DS online service is free for anyone who bought the console before the price list. You can download it through e-Shop / Menu / Other / Games I download / Metroid: Fusion [/ left] [left] [b] Plot: [/ b] [/ left] [left] While exploring the new planet SR 388 Samus Aran (the protagonist) and the Biologic Space Laboratories (BSL) team stumbled upon a deep cave. It was inhabited by a strange creature infected with a certain parasite. In the battle with this creature, Samus herself is infected. Scientists from the BSL ship have identified the parasite - it has deeply penetrated into the central nervous system and into the exoskeleton (biological "spacesuit") of Samus. The parasite was named "X". As it turned out, it can capture the victim's body and copy its shape and memory, after which it kills. above the X parasites in the food chain) and surgically removed from the exoskeleton. The vaccine connected Samus and the Metroids at a genetic level, giving her both the strengths and weaknesses of these organisms. For example, the ability to absorb X-parasites and vulnerability to cold. The heroine's infected exoskeleton was sent to the BSL station for examination - the part that had been removed by the surgeons, but the other part could not be removed. This part formed a fusion with Samus's body. [/ Left] [left] After a while, a SOS signal was received from the BSL station, where the infected exoskeleton was sent. Samus sets out to find out what happened at the station ... [/ left] [left] [b] Gameplay: [/ b] [/ left] [left] Fusion is an Action-Adventure with platforming elements, side view in open world, made in the standard style for the series. (if you haven't played Metroid games, but played Castlevania before Lords of Shadows or Shadow Complex, then you will roughly understand how the world works here). You explore the rooms and corridors of a huge space station filled with hostile alien organisms, find modifiers to your abilities that give you new opportunities in exploration and battles. For those who are constantly dull, there are special navigation rooms that tell you where to go. This feature cannot be turned off, so even if you don’t want to know in advance, you will still be told. Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for the passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download who are constantly dull, there are special navigation rooms that tell you where to go. This feature cannot be turned off, so even if you don’t want to know in advance, you will still be told. Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download who are constantly dull, there are special navigation rooms that tell you where to go. This feature cannot be turned off, so even if you don’t want to know in advance, you will still be told. Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact, not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download Such a system makes life easier for the player, even if he does not want it))) [/ left] [left] The map is shown immediately, but in fact, not completely. On average, in reality, the world map is twice as large as what the game originally showed you. You will have to look for passages to this "invisible" part yourself. The game has a lot of secret locations with improvements, both story-based and not, so the exploration here is done with dignity. [/ Left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download that's why exploration is done well here. [/ left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download that's why exploration is done well here. [/ left] [left] In general, the game is cool. go download: icon_cool:I spent the whole day today until the 3d scene was discharged :-D[/ left]
68 Comments
Sort by:
C
Caxap 02.09.21

In vain, Viishny is very cool) Directly one of your favorite games on the console, and damn beautiful)
And the third sector in Fusion is already half, probably even more? It's not very long)

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = Caxap] [/ b], on vkii cool yes)
Sector 3 - well, not very half ... It depends on what is happening there now :))) When you run under water, then probably half

F
Formalin 02.09.21

An excellent metroid, only a bit short, perhaps. Each appearance of SA-X will be compared with some horror) Drapal with mats from all legs from her.

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = Formalin] [/ b], the appearance of sa-x yes)))
Just to collect everything, you need to go through twice.
For 2d metroid time norms: the first time 5-6 hours. Then there will be less

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], I have already
played for 8 hours))) but I passed the metroid prime for 3 months: gigi:

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], well, you see how cool)))

u
unicorn_pony 02.09.21

For me, Fusion was the second attempt to get acquainted with the series and I really liked it, unlike the non-Soviet progenitor.

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = unicorn_pony] [/ b] Metroid 1 played what? he is not playable at all)))

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 54 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], but everything is cool. I myself did not expect that I would like it so much. I thought that as azer m: gigi:

L
Lexa 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], in Zero Mission after passing you can play the first one, I tried it - really unplayable)

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Lexa] [/ b], I played at 3ds. (in the same place it was given for free as well as metroyd 4). endless identical sections with overpowered enemies - this is PPC

u
unicorn_pony 02.09.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1324563534' post = '2436518']
[b] [member = unicorn_pony] [/ b] Metroid 1 played anything? he is not playable at all)))
[/ quote]
Yeah, first in childhood, well, recently, when presented.
Neither then nor now I could not master it.
Also codes for over9000 symbols: fffuuu:

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], I passed it at the game cube))) Like a bonus in the first prime :)
The main thing is to turn on the brain at least a little in order to remember the corridors) Well, at least take some upgrade ... ice-beam is generally mega)))
But when the energy is a little more) And another suit, then everything is like clockwork))) The
bosses are light enough)
Well, if you take skryuatak, then, you understand, you can tear everyone)))
But the game difficult, yes)
"Not for everyone": em26:

F
FairyFaily 02.09.21

Compared to the previous parts, it seemed to me easy. I remember how I kicked the bedside table with anger while passing the super metroid, especially with the boss (I can't remember the name) with electricity !!!

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = FairyFaily] [/ b], in super, too, everything is simple, if not really afraid of bosses :)))
I didn't go through all the bosses in fusion from the first time) and then easily) I even wondered what was so difficult before

F
FairyFaily 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1324664980' post = '2438040']
[b] [member = FairyFaily] [/ b], in super, everything is also simple, if not really afraid of bosses :)))
I'm in fusion the first time not all bosses passed) and then easily) even thought that such a complex was before
[/ quote]

Yes, in a super all simple were, besides electrical) I have not yet figured out that it's easy to kill, caught Greppl Bimom of current sources , so he died right away) But in general, I’m all bosses and I’m afraid everywhere) I have panic sometimes)
And in fusion I liked ... Ladders!) And now she learned to cling to ledges!) It also seemed superfluous to have a plot like it would not sound strange. Everybody always says where to go, but I usually wander anywhere,

G
Gau 02.09.21

[quote name = 'FairyFaily' timestamp = '1324665533' post = '2438056']
[b] [member = FairyFaily] [/ b], c super, too, everything is simple, if not particularly afraid of bosses :)))
I did not go through all the bosses in fusion the first time) and then easily) I even wondered what was so difficult before
[/ quote]

Yes, in Super, everything was simple, except for this electric ) I have not yet realized that he can be easily killed by grappling with Grapple Beam for power sources, so he died immediately) But in general, I'm afraid of all bosses everywhere) I have direct panic sometimes)
And in fusion I liked ... Ladders!) And now she has learned to cling to ledges!) It also seemed superfluous to have a plot, no matter how strange it may sound. Everyone always says where to go, but I usually wander anywhere, but here it's not straightforward))
[/ quote]

In Fusion, it doesn't really bother me. Here in Azerem, yes. Especially in Skywater Sod))) It just really feels like they sometimes hold you for an idiot)))
In general, Fusion Samus added the liveliness she needed (which was somehow spoiled in Ziro Mission ... like everything, too, but something- then yes changed in physics).

F
FairyFaily 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1324668445' post = '2438147']
[quote name = 'FairyFaily' timestamp = '1324665533' post = '2438056']
[b] [member = FairyFaily] [/ b], in super, too, everything is simple, if you are not particularly afraid of bosses :)))
I didn't go through all the bosses in fusion the first time) and then easily) I even thought that it was so complicated before
[/ quote]

Yes, in Super, everything was simple, except for this electric one) I have not yet guessed that he can be easily killed by grappling with Grapple Beam for power sources, so he died immediately) But in general, I am all bosses and everywhere I'm afraid) I have straight panic sometimes)
And in fusion I liked ... Ladders!) And now she has learned to cling to ledges!) It also seemed superfluous to have a plot, no matter how strange it may sound. Everyone always says where to go, but I usually wander anywhere, but here it's not straightforward))
[/ quote]

In Fusion, it doesn't bother me too much. Here in Azerem, yes. Especially in Skywater Sod))) It just really feels like they sometimes hold you for an idiot)))
In general, Fusion Samus added the liveliness she needed (which was somehow spoiled in Ziro Mission ... like everything, too, but something- then yes changed in physics).
[/ quote]

In Other M general drive by the handle, and the howling Samus, but stuck Adam Malkovich of fusion, I do not know whether this is good or not)
And yes Skayvord Suod I have unfortunately not reached (
Ziro Mission is just more like a Super Metroid in terms of atmosphere and gameplay, just now you can cling) In Fusion, she is really playful)

U
Undead 02.09.21

Is Zero Mission a remake of the first Metroid?

F
FairyFaily 02.09.21

[b] [member = Underd] [/ b], Yes, with updated graphics, some additions and an epilogue) Modified on December 24, 2011 by FairyFaily

f
frukt 02.09.21

[b] [member = Underd] [/ b], well, I'm talking about - like a SHM remake of the first CX (that is, not a remake of nifiga, just a new game)).

The most important thing is that the toy was structurally reworked there, it is absolutely impossible to play into the original disgrace. Modified December 24, 2011 by frukt