3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 02.09.21 08:20 pm

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

[img] http://www.stratege.ru/misc/news/Kiddy/aot3.jpg [/ img]

[b] Publisher: [/b * [] [url="http://games.ign.com/objects /025/025025.html"<Electronic Arts> [/ url]
[b] Developer: [/b </ b> [ url= "http://games.ign.com/objects/143/14346873.html" ]Visceral Games [/ url]
[b] Genre: [/ b] [font = inherit] Third-Person Shooter [/ font]
[b] Release date: [/ b] [font = inherit] March 2013 [/ font]

[hide = 'Trailer with Game Informer Coverage '] [media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_xHxERCpI [/ media] [/ hide]

As I understand it, there was no news on the main page yet, now I will translate it and post it to the main page.
99 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 02.09.21

[b] [member = Azzy] [/ b], here's http://gamemag.ru/news/army-of-two-the-devils-cartel-ofitsialno-80375

K
Ken adams 02.09.21

Take without any hesitation. The very team interaction between the characters, as well as the presence of the Aggro parameter, made the game one of the best in terms of cooperative passage. For this reason, despite the presence of serious flaws in the first two parts, I went through them with pleasure.

There are only a few optional wishes:
- to return the OVERKILL mode when filling the Aggro scale to the maximum
- to make the upgrade and customization of weapons more sane. In the sequel in this regard, a complete circus was going on.

Oh, yes. Alpha and Bravo are not bro. Salem and Rios are bro. If the trikvel turns out to be not about them in the end - a pichalka. The first delivered with his caustic comments and just gags ("Oh, Dumbo, no!" In the Chinese zoo, looking at the corpse of an elephant), the second - just a tough, serious man.

And, frankly, some suspicion is still caused by the involvement of Visceral Games in the development. There is no doubt that Dead Space came out good-quality, but the demonstrated scenes of shootouts with people from DS3 somehow did not impress at all. Modified on Aug 3, 2012 by Ken Adams

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

With the drug lords, the war saw the last heading KARTEL, this word has already upset me, it is already clear that the game will be shit, it would be better if they would have done it somewhere in Iraq or in Afghanistan, they will spoil the game again! you need to see the first video clip then it will be clear.

M
Maxinhell 02.09.21

http://youtu.be/1u6sPMxzT8I

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

The graphon is good.

S
SerorDe 02.09.21

Weird Coop Trailer. Some kind of 4th skater who, God forbid, have been praising the game for 20 years. Should this somehow motivate you to buy? Should I listen to the opinions of these unfamiliar dudes? They praise the game for team actions and that you need to interact, but I practically don't use it myself and I don't understand how. But they praise that the blood of the chicks has unwound, buhi-bakhi and in general the game is cool because it is cool.hmmm.gif

Modified January 20, 2013 by SerorDe

F
Fukuro 02.09.21

on YouTube, too, everyone vilifies this trailer. what's wrong with their heads ..

K
Ken adams 02.09.21

YANNP. A demo is badly needed. After the shootouts in the DS3 demo, I'm afraid of Visceral Games

F
Freeman 02.09.21

As the trailer is not very. Most likely they will screw up the new part of the game. Shooting under the Mexican Mouzon as it is not particularly exciting. In general, we will wait and see, suddenly it will turn out well. But I doubt that they will surpass the first part, I do not take the second into account, IMHO it turned out to be gamno.

K
Ken adams 02.09.21

I do not take the second into account, IMHO it turned out to be gamna.

In the second, there were some places delivering moral choices and a couple of interesting innovations, such as the Mock surrender. But weapon crafting is completely wild: a handle from one, a magazine from another, a barrel from a third ... Visceral must have liked it.  

Modified Jan 22, 2013 by Ken Adams

F
Freeman 02.09.21

I do not take the second into account, IMHO it turned out gamno.

In the second, there were some places delivering moral choices and a couple of interesting innovations, such as the Mock surrender. But weapon crafting is completely wild. 

After the first part, the absence of cool "battleship suits" and the receipt of incomprehensible rags and armor instead of incomprehensible rags and armor already spoil the impression =)

K
Ken adams 02.09.21

[quote name = 'ff8frm' timestamp = '1358852183' post = '3073985'] After the first part, the absence of cool "battleship suits" and getting instead of incomprehensible rags and armored vehicles spoil the impression =) [/ quote]

realism in all fields 

F
Freeman 02.09.21

After the first part, the absence of cool "battleship suits" and the receipt of incomprehensible rags and armor instead of incomprehensible rags and armor already spoil the impression =)

realism in all fields 

Let's see in the future how they will gash their realism in the cartel =)

K
Ken adams 02.09.21

[quote name = 'ff8frm' timestamp = '1358853714' post = '3074035'] Let's see in the future how they will sip their realism in the cartel =) [/ quote]

Judging by the Mexican terminator, you can already make some assumptions 

F
Freeman 02.09.21

Let's see in the future how they will gash their realism in the cartel =)

Judging by the Mexican terminator, you can already make some assumptions 

army of two: burrito uprising !!!    trollface_big.gif

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

the more the game is shown

the less you want to play it

E
Esperanza 02.09.21

played edmo version-2 times passed, very cool, nice engine, good grafon, shooting at a height, there is a dismemberment, lighting effects are also good, the demo was not boring, but very short, in general, it was about nothing, you see it was cut out a small piece, but the game will be good for everyone, the same army of two
physics at the level of battle 3, destructibility of small things, wall pieces scatter, everything looks sympathetic Changed on March 12, 2013 by Esperanza

B
BDM 02.09.21

<blockquote class = "ipsBlockquote" data-author = "Esperanza" data-cid = "3161172"> <p> played edmo version-2 times passed, very cool, nice engine, good grafon, shooting at height, there is a dismemberment, the lighting effects are also good, the demo didn’t get boring, but very short, in general it’s about nothing, you see a small piece was cut out, but the game will be good for everyone, the same army of two </p> </blockquote> <br /> What is "the same"? The second one was bad.

E
Esperanza 02.09.21

the second one was good, but judging by the deme it will be even better, it has even more advantages Modified on March 12, 2013 by Esperanza

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'Esperanza'], is there a demo yet? I went to look at the trackers.