3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 02.09.21 08:20 pm

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

[img] http://www.stratege.ru/misc/news/Kiddy/aot3.jpg [/ img]

[b] Publisher: [/b * [] [url="http://games.ign.com/objects /025/025025.html"<Electronic Arts> [/ url]
[b] Developer: [/b </ b> [ url= "http://games.ign.com/objects/143/14346873.html" ]Visceral Games [/ url]
[b] Genre: [/ b] [font = inherit] Third-Person Shooter [/ font]
[b] Release date: [/ b] [font = inherit] March 2013 [/ font]

[hide = 'Trailer with Game Informer Coverage '] [media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_xHxERCpI [/ media] [/ hide]

As I understand it, there was no news on the main page yet, now I will translate it and post it to the main page.
99 Comments
Sort by:
E
Esperanza 02.09.21

[member = 'Esperanza'], is there a demo yet? I went to look at the trackers.

in live downloaded

360-club lies there

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'Esperanza'], there I went to download first of all.

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

The second part looked like a big add-on to the first and didn't roll at all. At first I thought that the third would be a drain, but the last video does not look bad. Maybe it turns out that something is not bad, Viseral games are not trashodels in the end.

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

the second part was bullshit

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

Not bad. In the end, someday EA will be able to grow their Kettlebells. At least Armie of Tu grows with every part. 

O
Oops 02.09.21

[Quote] Armie of that grows with each part. [/ quote] the second part was outright nonsense and would give a head start to the mercinaries

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'KresTias'], what was crazy there?

O
Oops 02.09.21

All the action and motivation for cooperation.

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

You turn on the most difficult one, give your friend a second gamepad - and oops, the game changes!

Modified on March 13, 2013 by nagibator666

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

and you see the dumbest split-screen screen

hands need to be torn off people who share the screen in this way

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'dozensnake'], okay at least like that. And then cooperatives are now in fashion without a split screen at all.

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

yes, it's better without such mockery

O
Oops 02.09.21

You turn on the most difficult one, give your friend a second gamepad - and oops, the game changes! The whole point is that neither I nor my friend would play in this series.

And there was no worse PE split anywhere.

This game would have a good AI.

In general, an ocean demo. Modified on March 13, 2013 by KresTias

F
Freeman 02.09.21

[member = 'dozensnake'], okay at least like that. And then cooperatives are now in fashion without a split screen at all.

Well, it's better without it, otherwise they'll highlight a quarter of the screen and arrange it diagonally. It turns out disgusting. When you play on a TV set with a diagonal of 120 cm, it seems that you are looking not at the floor of the TV, but at a 17-inch monitor.

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[quote name = 'ff8frm' timestamp = '1363177291' post = '3162722'] well, better without it [/ quote]

if you don't like it, play through Box Live or systemlink.

F
Freeman 02.09.21

[member = 'nagibator666'], no box)

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'ff8frm'], [quote name = 'nagibator666' timestamp = '1363178473' post = '3162743'] don't like it, play through PSN or systemlink. [/ quote] 

F
Freeman 02.09.21

[member = 'nagibator666'], well, it's certainly cool, but how did the conversation go specifically for the split screen like?

L
Lazio 02.09.21

Played the demo! What is BF3 from the third person. Well, in general, it will do just once, but I don’t understand why the controls became so wooden, or I haven’t played the old parts for a long time and it was the same there. Modified on March 14, 2013 by laziofan

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

Well, the demo is average, but it's better than the second part. At least it does not slow down like it.

I assembled a gun for myself without recoil at all, you can run straight from the hip, holding the trigger and sculpt headshots. Well, the slowed down control also did not like what a fool came up with to clamp the X in order to jump.

I haven't played in co-opera yet (cross in the evening)