3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 02.09.21 08:20 pm

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

[img] http://www.stratege.ru/misc/news/Kiddy/aot3.jpg [/ img]

[b] Publisher: [/b * [] [url="http://games.ign.com/objects /025/025025.html"<Electronic Arts> [/ url]
[b] Developer: [/b </ b> [ url= "http://games.ign.com/objects/143/14346873.html" ]Visceral Games [/ url]
[b] Genre: [/ b] [font = inherit] Third-Person Shooter [/ font]
[b] Release date: [/ b] [font = inherit] March 2013 [/ font]

[hide = 'Trailer with Game Informer Coverage '] [media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_xHxERCpI [/ media] [/ hide]

As I understand it, there was no news on the main page yet, now I will translate it and post it to the main page.
99 Comments
Sort by:
n
nagibator666 02.09.21

Army.of.Two.The.Devils.Cartel.PS3-DUPLEX

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

I played with a friend in a cooperative, on the whole I liked it. I would especially like to note the castemization of weapons, I hope in the full release the locations will only be wider, otherwise it’s quite gut

T
Tuborg 02.09.21

the bottom is complete, that the gameplay with controls, that the graph, that the sound

N
Neversmile 02.09.21

Merciless shit.

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

Just a gorgeous toy, the most beautiful graphics on consoles, a bunch of cinematic moments, a plot full of drama and unexpected twists. I didn't expect this from EA, it's even cooler than Geary from Epics. Definitely the top nominee for GOTI this year.

P
Pilliwinx 02.09.21

Just a gorgeous toy, the most beautiful graphics on consoles, a bunch of cinematic moments, a plot full of drama and unexpected twists. I didn't expect this from EA, it's even cooler than Geary from Epics. Definitely the top nominee for GOTI this year.

Do you go to a coop or alone? 

E
Esperanza 02.09.21

How many hours have passed, how many hours have you played?

it's just that many, having passed level 1, are already evaluating the result)

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'Pilliwinx'], [member = 'Esperanza'], I'm kidding. I haven't even started it yet.

K
Ken adams 02.09.21

Played a demo - some kind of hat. I understand that this cannot be compared, but by the first emotions, by God, I liked the second one more, even though the characters were normally controlled there. EA's hike can be congratulated on yet another agonizing franchise on hand.

Modified on March 15, 2013 by Ken Adams

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

The game just has a lot of drawbacks - mediocre setting, not responsive controls, which even more annoys the chaos that is happening during the battle (well, is it really so difficult to steal the same Kettlebell layout at least), mediocre graphics, although Frostbyte 2.0 is used here, and no design. The first levels reminded me of the design of the first Advance Warfighters, but those came out at the very beginning of the generation.

From the pros, all the same genre - I love third-person shooters, the destructibility of shelters.

According to the demo, it honestly seemed that the series had at least a little advanced, but at the first levels it even seemed that it had fallen on the contrary.

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

by the way, yes, Ghost Recon AW is very similar

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

rather future soldier 

E
Esperanza 02.09.21

The game just has a lot of drawbacks - mediocre setting, not responsive controls, which even more annoys the chaos that is happening during the battle (well, is it really so difficult to steal the same Kettlebell layout at least), mediocre graphics, although Frostbyte 2.0 is used here, and no design. The first levels reminded me of the design of the first Advance Warfighters, but those came out at the very beginning of the generation.

From the pros, all the same genre - I love third-person shooters, the destructibility of shelters.

According to the demo, it honestly seemed that the series had at least a little advanced, but at the first levels it even seemed that it had fallen on the contrary.

did you start again?trollface.gif

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

Will we play with Russian translations ?? completely Russian or just text ??

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = '- = Ruslan = -'], there will be no Russian in any form.

S
Snacky 02.09.21

Che then played a demo with a friend and ... We will not play again.

The demo was quickly demolished from the PS3. 
I had never played in Army of Two before, I watched the game from the videos and somehow I didn't really like everything that was happening. But such wretchedness from Army of Two: Devil's Cartel, albeit from a demo, I did not expect. 

The engine seems to be from Battle 3- Frostbite 2.0. But it doesn't smell like "frostbyte". It feels like the engine is the most, that neither is Unreal Engine 3.0 (or 2.9. Something like that)
I'm afraid to imagine someone who will go through it alone, because it's boring to play even "together" (
I understand that this is only demo, but the full version is unlikely to be better. At least the gameplay will be the same. And the story is probably better to be silent.
In general, the game is a failure.

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Really' timestamp = '1363376805' post = '3167262'] Unreal Engine 3.0 [/ quote]

Don't drive to Anril. A very useful engine, the last Kettlebells on it just with a gorgeous card.

S
Snacky 02.09.21

Unreal Engine 3.0

Don't drive to Anril. A very useful engine, the last Kettlebells on it just with a gorgeous card.

Not 3.0, but 3.5.

I even highlighted the zero in black)

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'Really'], what's the difference at least 3.0 or 3.5. And not that and for that version of beautiful games is enough. It's just that if a developer has his hands in the wrong place, even such a powerful toolkit will crap.

S
Snacky 02.09.21

[quote name = 'nagibator666' timestamp = '1363377927' post = '3167305'] It's just that if a developer's hands are in the wrong place, even such a powerful toolkit will crap. [/ quote]
Well, that's another conversation)
[quote name = 'nagibator666' timestamp = '1363377927' post = '3167305'] what's the difference at least 3.0, at least 3.5 [/ quote]
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki /Unreal_Engine#Unreal_Engine_3.5