3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 09:58 pm

Kane Lynch 2: Dog Days

Publisher - Square-Enix
Developer - Io Interactive
Genre - TPS
Release Date - August 24, 2010
Platforms - Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC

Cool Video -
[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=4EXcGZQ278k [/ youtube]
123 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] jB_hIpS [/ b], she's blurry PPC. on gamevolpepers you can find ok

j
jB_hIpS 18.09.21

pfft ... cooler than your own, there will be no gamwalpepers: ass: (and yes, the soapiness / separation is so conceived, you appreciated it: D)

T
Timsonic 18.09.21

[b] jB_hIpS [/ b],
OMG! 3D Wallpaper! : gigi:

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

And what a game just for lynch will be ??? we will not play keins ???

A
ACE 18.09.21

there is a coop. the second player is apparently kein and will gamble.

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], I'm not really eager to play only for lynch, maybe there it will be possible to choose who to play? I like the kein more.

I don’t already know whether to buy the game or not I like the game, but playing only for lynch is of course a minus, okay, now I'm downloading the demo of the game, let's look at the game.

R
Retrokun 18.09.21

played the demo on the incentive nothing

but censored headshots: gigi:

A
ACE 18.09.21

by the way such a lol. if you kill a dude with a headshot, then his boss will be in pixels ala shooting with a camera + censorship, and if you kill it as usual and then make a headshot on the corpse, then there will be no pixels, though outwardly the boss does not change in any way. developed lazy people thought only 1 moment

l
lordzer0 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b],
How so?
In the demo, I shot at the heads of corpses - and everything was in the squares)

Something did not like the game at all, I expected more.
Apparently, you need to play on the network with a live person in it)

B
Blink 55 18.09.21

[b] Lyusik [/ b], add to friends - blink55: oops:

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] lordzer0 [/ b], I tried on connected dudes almost at the beginning of the demo who were lying on the floor in one of the rooms

-
-NWK- 18.09.21

OXM gave the game a 9/10.
The magazine noted excellent sound, style, cruel interesting plot.
They say the game is hard and fierce.

f
fist_exe 18.09.21

are all mafia busy chtol? If only someone reported that she came out ...

T
The great logan 18.09.21

I liked the style in the demo, it seems that the plot is addictive, but the shooting, the shootings themselves are kind of chaotic. often simply could not understand where the enemies were getting out.
I liked the atmosphere of the city itself.

D
Davidian 18.09.21

They say the game is uh, I haven't started downloading yet

R
Roman 18.09.21

The game is completely reckless :-D In the style of Chinese action movies. I play at maximum difficulty, my ass is on fire.

f
fist_exe 18.09.21

I don’t understand, someone decided to win the cup in the shortest game in the world? A single is played in 3 hours. What is this? I thought it was impossible to make Army Of Two 2 shorter.

Another thing is that even during these 3 hours the game manages to get bogged down and at the end is noticeably annoying. From the first part, nothing has changed, except that there is no change of locations, there is no plot at all, cut-scenes were also not made normal, and there are exactly 3 characters - Kane, Lynch and a dangerous Chinese. It's a talent, of course, to make a bad game into a terrible one.

But the filter and visual style are very cool, it can't be taken away. Wish IO think that's enough.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 26 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

And, well, here you can also run with a naked bloody ass under the moon. Achievement, yes.

R
Roman 18.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], at the maximum I think 6 hours will take: lol:

f
fist_exe 18.09.21

[b] Roman [/ b], a pervert.

R
Roman 18.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], I already regretted it myself: brash :: lol: