3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 09:58 pm

Kane Lynch 2: Dog Days

Publisher - Square-Enix
Developer - Io Interactive
Genre - TPS
Release Date - August 24, 2010
Platforms - Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC

Cool Video -
[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=4EXcGZQ278k [/ youtube]
123 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 18.09.21

[quote] Menacingly run up to you and ... stand still. [/ quote]
By the way, I always saw dogs with peripheral vision, but they usually died before they reached me. It turns out that it was necessary to finally ignore them: gigi:

R
Roman 18.09.21

[quote name = "fist_exe"] By the way, dogs are hell here. They menacingly run up to you and ... stand still. MIRACLE AI [/ quote]
menacingly run up and eat right away (((

f
fist_exe 18.09.21

[b] Roman [/ b], xs, I was bitten exactly 1 time - in front of the yykh plane. I solved sho script.

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

So the game is not worth buying ?? play on PC ??

d
dozensnake 18.09.21

[quote] play on PC ?? [/ quote]
I think yes.

R
Roman 18.09.21

[quote name = "fist_exe"] [b] Roman [/ b], xs, I was bitten exactly 1 time - in front of the plane. I decided to sho the script. [/ Quote]
Well, it's not easy on hard) While dealing with crowds of idiots, one half of the ammunition) Sometimes you can't keep track of these creatures.

H
Hooly_Varshick 18.09.21

anyway, after the code, any dogs are not scary to us: twisted:

N
Nitrous 18.09.21

[quote name = "killidi"] [b] Digital Noise [/ b], the plot is worse than the first one. Much worse. [/ Quote]
Really ??

O
OverloaD 18.09.21

You will laugh, but I ran the whole game without a sprint, because I thought that there was no sprint)): brash:: brash: And I could not catch up with the plane without a sprint, and only then I went into the settings and saw this miracle :): shocked: : shocked: and passed)) and what were the mats about the breakdown on the last level! : maniac:: maniac:

R
Rage 18.09.21

The start (first level in a shanghai slum) is brilliant. Everything else is shit.

L
Lazio 18.09.21

[b] Rage [/ b],

for me the whole game withstands the first level ..... but I personally prefer the mission on the helicopter. It looks very impressive.

d
dburt 18.09.21

Passed through. Suddenly strong shooters - everything is very dynamic, the destructibility of the environment is especially pleasing. One thing is bad - very short.

G
GuessWho 18.09.21

I can't wait for the PC release !! I'm really looking forward to it :)

G
Ganxta 18.09.21

I went with a friend in a co-op. Something incomprehensible happened:? In some places it is very cool, and in some places it is generally a beard. The plot, unfortunately, ends somewhere in the middle of the game. I liked the dynamism of the shootings very much. The duration just plunged into bewilderment .. When I reached the plane I thought that playing for another 2-3 hours at least, but it turned out to be. But overall I liked the game.

G
GuessWho 18.09.21

Finally a torrent release from RELOADED is out !! Hooray!! : gigi:

N
Nitrous 18.09.21

[b] GuessWho [/ b], what's wrong with it?

G
GuessWho 18.09.21

[b] The Son Of Nitrous [/ b],
Guaranteed release quality: agree:

B
Blink 55 18.09.21

download russian 8)
let's see how it is.
that review did not frighten, because the demo is quite ok

G
GuessWho 18.09.21

[b] Review of "Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days" by GuessWho [/ b]
[img] http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4551/lynchk.jpg [/ img]

g
global_sin 18.09.21

A cool crime thriller turned out, IMHO. The plot, of course, does not shine with originality and unexpected twists, but nevertheless, it is interesting to follow the gradual immersion of the main characters in full * opa. The gameplay, as in the last part, is terribly monotonous, from beginning to end - continuous shootings. But the game takes on brutality, badassness, cruelty, frightening realism. The sounds of shooting are gorgeous, when you turn in the sound louder, a solid injection of adrinalin during hard firefights is ensured. The design of the locations is awesome with impressive elaboration and detail. And of course the shaking camera and the filter a la youtube-movie "add" to the real thing of what is happening .., it feels like watching a thread of trash action movie from the 90s with a lot of shooting and minuscule meaning, but with powerful action.
Of the minuses, I will note the duration (3.5 hours - simple laughter), Russian voice acting (: brash :), monotony.

[b] GuessWho [/ b] about the "prequel", of course you froze.