3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 09:58 pm

Kane Lynch 2: Dog Days

Publisher - Square-Enix
Developer - Io Interactive
Genre - TPS
Release Date - August 24, 2010
Platforms - Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC

Cool Video -
[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=4EXcGZQ278k [/ youtube]
123 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lite 18.09.21

good game, did not expect 8)

e
estaf 18.09.21

Lighty Opposnerovich: sad:

R
Roman 18.09.21

[quote name = "Lite"] good game, did not expect 8) [/ quote]
as if the first one would be better: lol: The feeling that most of IO is engaged in a more serious project, and this was done in a year on the knee with nothing to do ...

Z
Zend 18.09.21

finally didn’t insert

H
Hooly_Varshick 18.09.21

[b] Roman [/ b],: agree:
I hope that the second part was done by some left-wing people, and the team responsible for the first part and Hitman BM is now working on Hitman 5 8)

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

I wanted to ask you to play only for lynch? or can you play for kein too ??

V
Valtron 18.09.21

according to your not rosy reviews, I decided not to buy. I'll wait on the pc, maybe the game will look and play better on it as always!

D
Digital noise 18.09.21

is the game worth the blank? I liked the first part because of the plot. Will you like the second one?

B
Bomberman 18.09.21

Terrible trash ...

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

Well, who will answer to play only for lynch? or can you play for kein too ??

X
Xopek 18.09.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], play as a Kane in a cooperative, in a single there is always a lynch except for the last mission ...

Actually, I did not understand what it was, the design is good, here IO is great, but the game itself is 4 hours long with rotten graphics and gameplay that at 3 o'clock is already boring to the fullest, this is in no way 6/10

G
Guest 18.09.21

[b] Digital Noise [/ b], the plot is worse than in the first. Much worse.

But the gameplay and overall quality is noticeably higher. The blank is worth it, it goes through quickly, it will not have time to get bored.

G
GuessWho 18.09.21

I'm waiting for a torrent on PC - I will play the best version.

L
Lazio 18.09.21

I liked the game very much for its style and atmosphere ... ... very dynamic and interesting to play. And I will note the weakness of the plot ... but not without its zest.

In general, you can bet 8/10 for the interest in playing.

But what for I downloaded the Russian version, where I knew that the sound was disappearing ... I played for 30 minutes without sound ... it still did not appear (

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 5 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "GuessWho"] I'm waiting for the torrent on the PC - I will play the best version. [/ quote] the

versions are ideal ... but on your monitor you enjoy this game like on a large plasma / lsdish get it.

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

How about a shootout game? Feels like being in the midst of a slaughter like COD ?? and the game goes quickly ?? and I'm wondering why only for lynch they gave to play in the first part of the kein was GG in why is it so ??

I want to buy a game on PS3 is it worth it ????

d
dozensnake 18.09.21

[quote] jitteriness that're in the midst of the slaughter in COD ?? [/ quote]
UTB yes, this kipish constantly
[quote] and the game quickly prohodetsya ?? [/ quote]
yes my friend and I ran a couple of hours
[quote] and I that's what is interesting why only for the lynch they gave to play in the first part of the kein was GG in why is it so ?? [/ quote]
Well, here Kane comes to the lynch and the lynch in Shanghai knows everything, and so on. But at the end of the game, for no reason, we were suddenly changed heroes. Without explaining why.
[quote] Only now, what for I downloaded the Russian version, where I knew that the sound was disappearing ... I played for 30 minutes without sound ... it still has not appeared ([/ quote]
this is a jamb of the game itself. For example, I have such a joke in the demo was just need to restart the game.
[quote] the plot is worse than in the first one. Much worse. [/ quote] the
plot is worse, but its presentation is excellent.

R
Roman 18.09.21

passed, the game is more likely a marriage than approx. Ending lol: confused:: brash: Made on the knee in a couple of months, not otherwise, you should not waste time on it. Some moments on hard freeze, did they test the game themselves? : lamer: Lynch is already yelling at the end, but what is it, when all this is over, really .. The whole game is the same, without any changes in the gameplay. KILL THEM ALL

H
Hooly_Varshick 18.09.21

Is there a moment from the video with naked heroes and dogs in a cafe?

R
Roman 18.09.21

[b] Hooly_Varshick [/ b], no

f
fist_exe 18.09.21

By the way, dogs are hell here. They menacingly run up to you and ... stand still. MIRACLE AI