3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daenur 18.09.21 10:36 pm

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

waited, waited for someone to start a topic, but did not wait;)

my IMHO is this: the toy was not 100% successful, then already 90% :) I am pleased with almost everything: the game process itself, and graphics with sound. Of course, everything is linear to the point of disgrace, the player is actually led by the handle throughout the game. In the first couples, there are a lot of tips, and a little further in the game they appear, i.e. flashbacks in front of the save points, where a summary of the next piece of the game is shown.

In general, the Prince, in comparison with the original game, has grown up just immeasurably, runs along the walls, jumps a dozen meters, crawls along steep rocks and shows other miracles of acrobatics :) If you have a gamepad, then there should be practically no problems with the game at all, but I suspect without it you can break your fingers :? The puzzles are generally simple and obvious, if they were not there, the game would have lost a little;)

Rubilovo with monsters is also quite simple: one button is responsible for a strike and one for a block ... that's all :) But there are actually a lot of different jumps and tricks. A somersault looks especially effective during which the prince runs up straight at the enemy, jumps behind him and, turning in the air, cuts the reptile from above in the fall: maniac:

From the original chips: everything connected with the sand of time, killing enemies, the prince accumulates energy in a dagger and at the right moment can play with time as he pleases, i.e. or rewind or slow down or speed up, etc.: up:

The graphics are just great, the Splinter Cell engine is used, if I'm not confusing anything, that's why the lighting is at the highest level and the animation is simply incomparable. The only negative is motion blur, we went too far with it, the image gets blurred all the time.

Camera: with the joypad, everything is extremely convenient again, the right analog navel controls the rotation of the camera, one button is responsible for an alternative angle from above, another one is a first-person view.

Sound: No complaints, nothing really memorable. the truth is, on my computer, there is a problem with too quiet in-game speech of characters, i.e. the music and sound in the screensavers are at a normal level, but the chatter in the game itself is too quiet

:?

In general, the game was a success IMHO, everything in it is in place, well, except that it is a little light and more emphasis is placed on entertainment, and not on some super-deep plot and gameplay

56 Comments
Sort by:
n
nTrophy 18.09.21

Uh .. Why is that?

a
aladdin 18.09.21

judging by the above, these are the reviews of those who play pi-si ...

S
SuperFedya 18.09.21

How to jump from wall to wall?
Stsuko, they write there press X, I press X and jump at most one glad, and there you need about 5 jumps ...

F
Fat ninja 18.09.21

you press at the wrong time: wink:

S
SuperFedya 18.09.21

Yes, even when I continuously press - nifiga! When is it in time?

F
Frost-sama 18.09.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b], you need to get used to it, he was furious at the beginning, then everything is ok. THERE you don't have to press right away, but after a certain moment, in a split second, it will touch the wall ... in words it is difficult, try it yourself.

L
Leon_666 18.09.21

I played this game on PS2.

F
Frost-sama 18.09.21

I don't have a brain ...

N
NarayanCat 18.09.21

is it Frost wrote the synonymous phrase of the previous tunnels? )))

o
ok 18.09.21

Fedya hasn’t played prince yet, I don’t believe it. I remember this moment, where you have to jump between the wall and the statue, really - you need to get used to

A
Alchemiss 18.09.21

[quote name = "oleg klopov"] I remember this moment, where you have to jump between the wall and the statue, really - you need to get used to [/ quote]
I spent half an hour there for almost the first time ...: cry:

o
ok 18.09.21

and at the end, where the descent from the tower generally stretched for several days, until I realized that I was just sliding off, and moved a little more to the right or to the left: lamer:

S
SuperFedya 18.09.21

Frostic really helped out. The game is class! The graphics hit more Oblivion and hl2 ...

A
Anakin 18.09.21

Eh, great game after all. Since it’s boring at work lately, I brought in ps2 and re-pass: D. I wish they also released PoP Collection for ps3, I would gladly purchase: sad:.

k
k! rj @ 18.09.21

[b] Anakin [/ b], I think HD would only spoil them. Better to play SD :) Sands of Time is a true masterpiece.

A
Anakin 18.09.21

[b] k! rj @ [/ b], well, you could add a little effects and add anti-aliasing .. dreams: gigi:.