3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 07.10.21 09:01 pm

Game Impressions (Far Cry 6)

already out in some regions, share your opinions
112 Comments
Sort by:
r
rememberm1 28.10.21

I caught a bunch of bugs

A
Alder4000 28.10.21

Jay C
Played over 40 hours. There were no flights. I don't remember any bugs either.

At the expense of the third party in the camps - yes, it is not very impressive. Plus, in all the commercials he was wearing the same clothes, not the one he was wearing.

And at the expense of flying in airplanes - the controls are pretty good, you can get used to it. A big minus - they hid the flying car far away, although, in theory, it should be given to the player right away.

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.21

Alder4000 wrote:
Plus, in all the videos, he is wearing the same clothes, not the one he is wearing.
This is something wrong with you - he is always in the clothes he is wearing at the moment. In any cut scene. Only the mask / helmet is removed.
Spoiler

m
massoffka 28.10.21

Just a great game! The map, plot, graphics, AI, antagonists, a variety of weapons and equipment, tasks and quests - everything is great! Yubisoft, my compliments!

r
rememberm1 28.10.21

Take a look at the review, you won't regret it

N
NovaRegul 28.10.21

People, how to open an automatic turret?

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.21

NovaRegul
Put in the supremo slot on the workbench (it is created for supplies in the supremo section)
Spoiler
but it is very slow - it takes a long time to aim, it takes a long time to aim. Crap is shorter (IMHO)
If you are waiting for "tra-ta-ta-ta and everyone died", then do not bother

N
NovaRegul 28.10.21

ArXangel_ann
Thank you very much!

S
SBGAlbatros 28.10.21

Well, I thought that they would reject the review) In short, guys, go to YouTube.

A
Alder4000 28.10.21

ArXangel_ann
Hmm. It means that I was wearing some kind of bespontovy clothes ...

T
Tyckas123 28.10.21

I did not pass Valhallu and I bought this jerk off in vain for the campaign (

S
SBGAlbatros 28.10.21

I decided to play longer. I don’t know for whom such projects are made.
Weight 40 gigabytes .. Torrent weighs 78. Either the Canadian citizens are so "smart and intelligent", or skis do not go.
They also push it all to ours. They have mixed a bunch of them in just one pan.
There are three advantages in total:
- Soviet equipment and weapons
- beautiful landscapes
- Latin American music. (although Spain is no LA).

Cons:
- of course, good Americans and evil KAMMUNYst, and a Russian (I no longer write Russian) journalist.
But all sorts of biches, stoned ... oh yes, I didn't want to swear
- bots from Doom - 300 missiles in a jug. The PSU has the same efficiency as conventional cartridges. So it also interchanges.
- almost everything is normally controlled except for the speedboat on the water. making controls like in WarThunder is so difficult right? You are uybisoft - you stole the gameplay from many popular projects.

But okay, this is Game, yes, uybisoft? Okay, if you did everything like you would in a 5-ka. No, you and this is about ...

ps My post will probably be deleted by the locals

D
DEDGAMER 28.10.21

Tyckas123
Exactly, a sand grinder masturbator, and it was not worth waiting for another, the conveyor, so as not to die out of boredom, you need to keep the players busy with something.

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

The game runs smoothly. Minor friezes, crashes, bugs were not noticed. The graphonium from the previous part has not changed so much. It seems like you can play. Let's see what the plot is. If I set the Rays, FSR Mode to "ultra quality" and run it in 4k, then I had a fps of 78 and higher. On average, 82-85 frames.

S
SBGAlbatros 28.10.21

Gott Mit Uns
Wasn't it broke to give 200k for one video card to play mince from copy-paste? Just out of interest

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

SBGAlbatros
I also have a second one and a third one in my laptop) I bought vidyahi for Redemnshen 2.

P
PhysxN 28.10.21

So, I will describe the infinite disadvantages:
1. Constant pop-up names of regions when traveling on the map. This hides the entire interface, and if you go through the navigator, you can safely skip the turn. In this case, driving saves, but it happens to be dull and sometimes taxies into a ditch, if suddenly there is an oncoming vehicle.
2. Slowing down the time when performing a mission, I don’t understand what for it was done, it wildly interferes.
3. Endless spawn of enemies in restricted areas.
4. Oh yes, cutscenes when attacking wild animals. On one of the banks, 4 crocodiles attacked in 2 minutes.

g
gremlin1321 28.10.21

It seems to me that the game is so-so Red Ded Redemshin a hundred times better https: // s hrinke.me/xGskLf

L
Lex-one 28.10.21

BlackDoomer
About offline lies.

Y
Youxyxol 03.11.21

In the game there are bugs with a wagon and a small cart. For example, in a mission to free prisoners from a ship, almost at the very end of it, when you swim to the shore on a boat, you got out of the boat, and ... fell into the ground, could swim there on water, but get out into the white light from the underworld it worked out. Then it also zaglyuchit back to the card, I thought to restart the game. From the last: passed the game, riots opened. Well, okay, I think I'll go through now. He captured the checkpoint, captured the base, blew up the anti-aircraft gun, went to a special operation, learned the location of the rebel leader. I'm going to the base where he sits, there is a captured checkpoint on the way, when you approach it, the game freezes, you have to kill the process through the remote control. And here the most interesting thing begins: I start the game again, load the last save, go into a mutiny, oops, all four conditions for finding a leader are met, but it is impossible to track his location, for the base on which he should sit for some reason began to be under the control of Libertad, although the task points to her. Well, okay, I went there, there are no enemies, of course, no, there is no rebel leader either. The map has a blue and white icon for the flag of Libertad, instead of a white and red one with a lion. What to do? How to treat this? And the dog knows him ... I tried BP on the bases, special operations, restarting the game, nifiga did not help. The rebellion is completely broken, it remains to wait 3 days, and lose 1250 Monedas and a unique bow in the process. I tried BP on bases, special operations, restarting the game, nifiga did not help. The rebellion is completely broken, it remains to wait 3 days, and lose 1250 Monedas and a unique bow in the process. I tried BP on bases, special operations, restarting the game, nifiga did not help. The rebellion is completely broken, it remains to wait 3 days, and lose 1250 Monedas and a unique bow in the process.
Spoiler

Spoilers. If you put a minus, you can stuff it in your ass. xD