3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 07.10.21 09:01 pm

Game Impressions (Far Cry 6)

already out in some regions, share your opinions
112 Comments
Sort by:
P
PETUNYA9 19.07.22

The best of all previous parts - modified, thoughtful and beautiful!!! Already in New Dawn, changes for the better have begun to take place!

K
Kartonkratos 19.07.22

PETUNYA9
Are you kidding? in new dawn for the better, maybe for the worse!

P
PETUNYA9 19.07.22

After 6, I probably tried 7 times to return to part 5 and deleted it again - empty, not interesting and horrible!

M
MeXaHiK_ 19.07.22

Half the game has passed, until tolerable. Pleased with the complete absence of snakes, at least not one found.

A
Angry Jew 19.07.22

If the killers do not introduce something really new and original into the game, then the
headlight edge is dead

s
sevapva 04.09.22

I couldn't force myself to play this UG
Spoiler

M
MLShadow 07.10.22

Many did not like the game, but I went at least because of the scene, a sunny tropical island is always a buzz and a good mood, and the music sets the mood. The plot is of course dull, the usurper is insane, and everything that happens is caricatured and does not cause any emotions, but at least it is quite possible to run and shoot, and they were pleased by adding transport to the game in the form of a stool with two propellers, it is very convenient to move around.

Y
Yllia 07.10.22

I am delighted with the game. No comparison with the fifth part. Is there anything fundamentally new? And I don't need to. The game has everything that I love - a beautiful interesting island with jungles and colorful villages and towns, a bright picture, interesting characters, humor, a villainous dictator, a bunch of different guns. Everything to play and enjoy the game.

Y
Yllia 07.10.22

MLShadow
And I would not say that he is insane. Does he have a way out? All the island has is Viviro. This is their income. Here he produces it. Sacrifice some of the people to ensure the lives of others. And he understands that it takes a lot of money to create safe production conditions. And this will lead to a significant increase in the cost of the product. And the "Civilized World" will not allow this. He is well aware of the methods of this "civilized world". Basically, there is no way out. The game shows well, albeit exaggerated, what the well-being of the "civilized world" is based on.

a
awareness of greatness 20.01.23

PETUNYA9
So the sixth part is the fifth, the textures have changed, as well as the characters. Ubisoft can't do it any other way.

P
Preston 20.01.23

A game in which you have to kill a huge number of women.

a
alchemistrevox 26.01.23

After Just Cause 3, I was looking for a good alternative. After a while, I remembered Far Cry. After playing FC 6 for a couple of days, I realized that I really missed JC 3. The game is flat. There is no incentive to pass. It feels like I went back 10 years. I gave it a 4 for graphics. And then, with a push.