3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 07.10.21 09:01 pm

Game Impressions (Far Cry 6)

already out in some regions, share your opinions
112 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hydrolisk 07.02.22

At the very beginning, he suffered from facepalm. I haven’t gone far yet, maybe I’ll have to take a sick leave)))

In the introductory video, at first one moron hasn’t left yet, but already he burns his passport. Well, not a moron?
And then his gifted friend saw how the chela was shot right on the road and thought of throwing beer into the tank. At that moment, like the horse Julius from the cartoon, I grabbed my head with the words "oh fool." And in general, somewhere to swim during all this nix? A very hasty decision in my opinion. You just had to get out of the city, sit out in the nearest forest for a couple of days and then sail somewhere.

And then the rebels .... Bitch, the whole island is painted with blue arrows, at every turn a box of blue paint, wherever you spit a pretzel with a blue bandage. The only thing missing is a neon sign "rebel headquarters" and "

H
Hydrolisk 07.02.22

Crap. There are no words.
secret ending Dumped on the boat after the introductory island. The character is lying on a sun lounger on the beach, the revolution is somewhere far away. It's been three years if I remember correctly. But still, the character is covered in mud and shit, as if he had just crawled out of the jungle. I took a woman and it is especially evident there. Well, motherfucker! Was it really so difficult to draw beautifully
And so everything was done from ***

N
Nikola1957 07.02.22

GG and the armed forces of Yara ..
GG left the orphanage in 2014 on the occasion of reaching the age of majority, then for 5 years he turned over in the ranks of the armed forces. He told Espada that he had studied at the academy for five years, and to Corporal Martinez that he had served on conscription. Most likely, it was about five years of training in shooting - first on an urgent call, then at a military school. And the GG was thrown out not from the army - but from the educational institution. The army did not break the connection with the GG - the game begins with the search for the GG by a military patrol due to failure to appear at the training camp. The coincidence in time of two independent operations of the armed forces - the search for a deserter and the introduction of martial law in the capital - is played up in the plot, the stoned GG imagines himself to be the only cause of terror in Esperanza. Yes, GG also mentions that he was trained on the basis of the FND special forces.
Now it is worth recalling the words of Clara: - Your parents are dead because of Anton Castillo.
He is also a descendant of the repressed campaign! Somehow it does not really fit with the possible brilliant career that the quickly deceased friend of the GG spoke about in the prologue.
In the course of the game, the only question arose: how long has Anton been in power?

p
prapor001 18.03.22

I bought an asset .. uploaded it .. well, even the game didn’t get stuck at all, it’s not at all clear what and where, I think for another half an hour and I’ll delete it, the 5th part and then the thin one was better

m
mangol335 26.03.22

it’s not worth buying, it’s not the same headlight, it didn’t even pass half, deleted it, wait for a hack

K
KrayZeR10051991 05.05.22

Passed the whole game. To be honest, I didn't really like the game. Cooler than 3 parts of the game Ubisoft did not come up with. 4-6 parts could not surpass.

There are no questions about the plot of the game. We were given the opportunity to ride tanks. I didn’t have to kill animals and get skins like in other parts to improve bags for weapon slots

to infinity
2) The weapon that is bought for uranium is dull and weak. I never used it in the whole game
3) The weapon is completely fucked up: why the hell Desert Eagle and heavy sniper rifles do not one-shot opponents (without shooting at heads)
4) Side quests: give it, bring it
5) Ranks. Here I did not understand at all: why they introduced these stupid levels. Only for use of weapons
6) About Amigo: for me the best companions are the Boom-Boom dog and the cougar. Those who write about the rooster Chicharron that he is the strongest are complete nonsense. In my game, he was CONSTANTLY killed. Resurrecting him just tired! As soon as you cure him, they will fill up
5) Type of cartridges: the most useful are armor-piercing. For the whole game - I have never used other types (incendiary, poisonous, etc.) The reason is that most opponents go with armor.
6) AI enemies terribly stupid and stupid. In Far Cry 4 the AI ​​was awesome!
7) The boringness of the game - the constant capture of checkpoints, bases, the destruction of anti-aircraft guns. Tired of cleaning it all up - long and tedious.

In general, do not buy this game, just let the loot down the drain. I will sell the game myself, but hardly anyone will buy

Z
ZHUKHRAI 12.06.22

I just started playing, but I can say one thing for sure! The graphics for 2022 are disgusting even at high!

j
jock 39 12.06.22

KrayZeR10051991 Blah
... there's nothing to add!))
but the truth is, I downloaded it from the torrent, because after the 4th part, I vowed to buy the creations of tubziks

B
Braun Fuhrer 12.06.22

Choice Calla. I launched it, looked at the fepas and at the poor graphon and deleted it, about the plot, and so everything was clear for a long time.

b
bigalexis 12.06.22

Just started playing chose a girl. In reality, a beautiful girl would find a couple of minutes to wash herself, but in the game she will have to look at the dirty girl all the time.

A
Angry Jew 12.06.22

God, what a din.... sad din....
All outposts of mobs on the new tower....
More precisely, on the old one.
It's even more interesting there.

v
vegas99 12.06.22

I tried it on PS5 as well. If at the beginning the game seems interesting, then towards the middle you will start to puke from the game

N
Nervios 12.06.22

I took it on a free site and tried this miracle. The daisies are still the same! I have licenses from the third part and took it .. I couldn’t play the sixth for a long time, the same thing in essence, I don’t deny there are new chips, but I didn’t roll it in. It would be possible to buy, did not buy even at a discount.

j
jock 39 12.06.22

Erase this ... creation .... after three evenings in it ....
I think one of these days to install 3 or 4 hours, and perhaps these are all the pluses from THIS ... vyser ..)

x
xmenni 12.06.22

control of aircraft and some types of land transport is a kind of masochism from the producers of the game. They apparently decided to make fun of the players in this way.

D
DrAgon_steel 01.07.22

Mdya ... The comrade wrote about the management of equipment above.
In short, I will say this - the "secret ending" is the most correct, both in terms of the plot and in relation to the gameplay / game.

2BLaraSex 01.07.22

About a third of the game has passed (Benitos failed), the plot of the game is definitely not catchy. I only play to kill time before Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes comes out. Well, I want to see how Castillo will be filled up, the main villain turned out to be very vile. However, the game also has pluses, and this is Yara herself. Outside the window, the weather is nasty, despite the summer, but here it is beautiful and sunny. Ubisoft level designers earn 100% of their salaries.

1kg 01.07.22

I didn’t hook it at all, I just wanted to return to the fifth part, which I missed once. The weakest part of "Far Edge". Really, just the bottom!

t
torn22 01.07.22

Part 4, I go through it once a year, I couldn’t do this one, I’m tired of it.

S
Saints319 09.07.22

The worst part