3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piratt 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Will there be a pirate? (Far Cry 6)

Will there be a Pirate? :)
249 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik-kolyan 09.11.21

n
nik-kolyan 09.11.21

This error does not prevent me from playing, I cannot update, in extreme cases, only reinstall Windows

d
daniil180106 09.11.21

sheff master
And on which website did you buy

A
Ashley33 09.11.21

Guess what's going to break the Impress? FarKray 6? No (Will break the homosexual VatchDog Legion - which kapets, how he gave up to everyone ... And who else believes that crackers break fresh?

M
Magnum 500 09.11.21

Ashley33
Well, Legion is better than some kind of non-name platformer or nothing at all

S
SH00Tnick 12.11.21

Well, legion is clearly more difficult to break than far cry. I don't understand the logic ..

A
AlMans 12.11.21

What is offline activation? it costs from 100 to 250 rubles, a lot of positive reviews, as if the jumshuts were writing.
If the topic is working, I would buy it. Where is it more reliable, otherwise there are a lot of sites ...

M
Magnum 500 12.11.21

AlMans
Do not buy, this is a fiction, when you update Windows, activation flies
Either wait for a pirate or buy a game for a full price

T
Tyoma Meleshkin 12.11.21

AlMans
I bought myself on the denuvo.net website, you turn off Windows updates and put them on, they have normal support, they answer right away. I've been playing for 2 weeks already, it's a normal topic. The only thing you need to change the language to Russian in the settings before going offline, otherwise all the text will be English

A
AlMans 12.11.21

Magnum 500
but you can not cut off the Windows update and play?

M
Magnum 500 12.11.21

AlMans
Yes, it's your business, chop it off. Then do not complain that the game still does not start.

B
BlackTigerTK 17.11.21

Magnum 500 wrote:
Either wait for a pirate or buy the game for a full price
And you can also wait for discounts :-)

B
Billy Milligan 17.11.21

hmm silence

n
nik-kolyan 17.11.21

who is playing and who is waiting for the pirate

I
Ilya Tsvetnov 17.11.21

Ashley33
We didn’t wait, because the rutor was alive!

m
maxpayen 24.11.21

HURRAY IS DONE!

b
bazilews 24.11.21

maxpayen Did
you dream that the game was hacked?

A
Ashley33 24.11.21

so what's new? For the second month, the pirates seem to be working tirelessly - is it really so hard to hack this single-pass single?)
It has already been forgotten on YouTube, the players and then only from time to time - just out of habit - come to check if they have thrown out the repack. I'm certainly not original (and I have already said it more than once) - but maybe it is worth breaking "hits" at the moment (or the time as close as possible to the date) of the release, and not six months later?

N
Nervios 24.11.21

Ashley33
On account of the fact that a long time to wait for a hack ... At one time I pirated a lot of things, and I also wrote down on discs, in general, the pirate's experience is great. The most interesting games I buy, which I did not like I bypass .. So)) You write they say you need hack games during release .. As a buyer litsuh I strongly disagree with this. Mostly when releasing from large companies, 98% there are bugs, small and large. Sometimes, when a game is released, you can't even go through the main mission ... For example, the game was hacked on release, you download it so joyful, you start the company and there are bugs, and you can't play comfortably any further. After the company puts out a patch, where it fixes a lot of bugs, but you can't play the updated version, you again have to sit and wait for the hack ... It's better to buy and hack games after the release,

E
Evil in the flеsh 24.11.21

It seems that when the next game from Ubisoft is released, they write that the game is ... but, the conveyor, etc. But for some reason everyone is waiting for the pirate with bated breath. Maybe if their games are so bad, it’s better not to play them at all?