3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piratt 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Will there be a pirate? (Far Cry 6)

Will there be a Pirate? :)
249 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackDoomer 28.10.21

Ashley33
Was wrong. There are saves inside the launcher.

b
bushmaster 28.10.21

Adir
For battle 7k, this is stealing

M
Mannered 28.10.21

what, hasn't come out yet? it is necessary for such

T
Toxusn 28.10.21

Already spent the loot on the front part, so I have every right to be proud (of the pirates) I can afford to play with the helpers once.

T
Toxusn 28.10.21

Not yet (broke).

A
Ashley33 28.10.21

Is it even broken? as if a week has already passed ... soon something new will come out - it will not be up to this game anymore - everything is needed during

r
rememberm1 28.10.21

mechanics for 200 rubles can activate you on any platform

y
yliagl2005 28.10.21

agula98
what are you doing here?

N
NiggaFuckinSlave 28.10.21

It will be, but not soon) it seems to me)

V
Vlad_Cepesh 28.10.21

NiggaFuckinSlave
Very good prediction ... it seems)))

M
Mrimzlat play 28.10.21

Scorpion_win
can play together with a friend? Did not think. If you don't have friends with the game. condolences what can you do

L
Lex-one 28.10.21

Mrimzlat play The
multiplayer is poor , and depends on the host, the slave will not keep progress.
Useless.

P
Protocol10 28.10.21

Ashley33 breaks
it at all? as if a week has already passed ... soon something new will be released - there will be no time for this game - everything is needed in time

As if now no one really cares about this game. The news wrote that the journalists were crying because they did not know how to force themselves to go through it in order to write a review, the game was too boring.

A
Ashley33 28.10.21

Protocol10
Well, once you have to run it ... What if it comes in. 3 I remember very much, and the 5th - but this is already because of the country style - a personal preference, it doesn't matter). And this next restayl - well, I will go through, and many others - to buy - yes, it's stupid, but you can go through ... But while you wait so long ... well, this is already the beginning of the desire to disappear a little - in general, it should be really - in time, and then - really, very few people will need ..

Y
Yak-Edward 28.10.21

Sosisk4
I decided to express my opinion on the topic that "The work of developers must be paid!". There was a time, I tested something like a pirate and litsuha "Vatch Dogs 2" on my Asus ROG Strix GL702VS (Intel Corei7 7700HQ (2.80-3.8 GHz) + NV GF1070 VRAM -8Gb, DRAM - 16Gb, SSD), and so, litsuha eats about 10-15 fps. Denuveau definitely spoils the optimization. Knowledgeable and competent people no longer argue with this. He who does not believe can be convinced of this for himself. For some reason, the developers do not take this into account, but rather they are not particularly puzzled by this at all! After all, if not for this fact, most games would work fine on and on medium PCs. I also tested the Assassin-Istoki litsuhu, there were about 30-40 average fps on any settings, the system simply "WHY" did not give out more. But after a while, hackers cut out the denuvo from there and put it on torrents. And ... then the game came to life for me and just flew! (at 60-70 stable fps).
The conclusion to the account of litsuhi and pirates is unambiguous and no one doubts: Denuvo is the case when the defense itself pushes to pirate games, because Denuvo has a negative impact on performance (and all experts agree on this). And even if someone has a desire to actually buy the game and pay for the noble work of the developers, then think about what I wrote above ... + I think it's no secret that the work of the developers by the time of release has already been paid, and the cream (now after the release) is skimmed by publishers, sponsors, various sales managers, advertisers, promoters, producers and other freeloaders and idlers, whose whining about this ("Buy the game! Developers must be paid!") are useless for adequate users pc, tk. hackers continue to do their NECESSARY and NOBLE business.

R
Raijugh 28.10.21

Protocol10
it will still be 100% hacked, other boring games have broken it

A
Anton Panamarev 28.10.21

When can I download Far cry 6? And then I do not want to buy for 2400r.
(Thank you in advance)

V
Vlad_Cepesh 28.10.21

Anton Panamarev
Well, most likely when the crack is laid out ......))))))))))))) !!!

d
daniil180106 28.10.21

Yak-Edward
Yes, maybe I also sent the same photo here, hopefully and wait for this legendary game (pirate)

A
Ashley33 28.10.21

Yak-Edward
How is this date supported? in the article under the link there is not a word - why exactly 14 days (there is now exactly 14)? If there is a crack, why wait? If there is no krak - who is sure that it will be there in exactly 2 weeks and 4 hours? Is it a sketch?