3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piratt 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Will there be a pirate? (Far Cry 6)

Will there be a Pirate? :)
249 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magnum 500 28.10.21

Yes, I think even when the crack comes out, there will be no special excitement around the game, I'm too tired of the same type of conveyor

L
Low Rider944 28.10.21

I bought offline activation for 100 rubles and I'm happy)

D
DEDGAMER 28.10.21

I still took it for 1850r at a discount of 650r on Epic, before that I wanted to take it on Ubi at a discount of 500r for 100 coins, but they gave me a ride with a promo code, because the payment did not go through the first time, and I did not After playing a little, of course you understand that this is a conveyor belt and a game is just another slag. At least they would have made it possible to choose a view from the first or third person, moved away from stereotypes, etc.

Y
Yak-Edward 28.10.21

Ashley33
I don't know, but it is known that Far Cry 5 fell in 19 days, and Far Cry: New Dawn did in a week. Further, the statistics are even more colorful: So the hackers from CODEX at the end of January 2019 were able to bypass Denuvo's anti-piracy protection in the game "Resident Evil 2" in exactly one week. Denuvo by Ubisoft. "Far Cry: New Dawn" lasted a little less - for six whole days (!) 15.02.19-21.02.19. And a year later, they obviously gained experience, began to "click" DENUVO like seeds - just 24 hours (!) After the game was released. And this has happened repeatedly over the past 1.5-2 years. The game South Park: The Fractured but Whole, which was also "opened" within 24 hours, after the release of the remaster of Mafia 2 and Mafia 3, the same group of CODEX hackers bypassed the protection of DENUVO in less than a day! Both re-releases were released on the evening of May 19, 2020, and they were already hacked on May 20! That's why,
At the expense of the hacker EMPRESS, I want to note that about 1.5-2 years ago, she CATEGORALLY declared that she intends to bypass Denuvo IN EVERY game that has this protection. She also said that she was hacking NOT FOR PERSONAL BENEFITS, and the word, as they say, is not a sparrow (especially for hackers). but still ... as the saying goes, EVERYONE WANTS TO EAT, and she recently actively accepted donations from users and said that she was looking for a person who would sponsor her.
But still, I really want to hope that it is excitement and sports interest that motivates them to a greater extent, and not selfish goals, and that hacker groups are neither CPY, nor CODEX nor the hacker EMPRESS (which have recently hacked many games with DENUVO protection ), will not be sold to these freeloaders and will delight us with the Denuvo hack in Far Cry 6 in early November ...

M
Mannered 28.10.21

Yak-Edward wrote:
they will not sell to these freeloaders and will delight us with
free freeloaders

M
Mannered 28.10.21

I hope the guys do this not for the sake of freeloaders, but for the sake of experience that will help them get a good job with decent pay

A
Anton Panamarev 28.10.21

Karoch, when you can wait for a break-in: D

M
Marsj 28.10.21

Anton Panamarev
For the new year :)

Y
Yak-Edward 28.10.21

Feminine
In the games and pay only census woodpeckers in the Red

h
hello 28.10.21

money rules the world. and competition (even unfair competition) is an integral part of this rule.
most likely the game on torrents will appear shortly before the release of some new high-budget game from any other studio (for example ELDEN RING) ... well, or whatever else is coming ...

P
Protocol10 28.10.21

Hello
Those who are waiting for Elden Ring will buy it or download it when it comes out and play it, they won't care about the headlights.

N
NegativePolygon 28.10.21

And when will the pirate really be?

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

How much longer to wait then ??? !!!!!

M
Magnum 500 28.10.21

Gott Mit Uns
This is only Pavel Globa knows. And we can assume and build calculations on the basis of previous hacks of farkrai. Maybe in November

a
andrey-47 28.10.21

Magnum 500
Where does this kosher scabies know? He does not know the nikher. I will give a prediction more precisely. 7-10 days to wait IMHO.

M
Magnum 500 28.10.21

andrey-47
Oh damn, but with humor someone is tight. Strange questions are asked, as if someone might know. Some games are broken the day before the release, others are not broken for half a year, and how many rdr 2 they broke ... then this and that, no one knows .. and then we will catch you .. after 7-10 days

V
Vlad_Cepesh 28.10.21

The crack will be in a few days ... well, or not)))

Y
Yak-Edward 28.10.21

Protocol10
Another expert analyst found ... Where is ELDEN RING? And where is Far Cry 6? These are two ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT GAMES, and in everything!

Y
Yak-Edward 28.10.21

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

Magnum 500
So we will decide!