3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RocketboY 07.10.21 09:26 pm

CS Source FAQ (Counter-Strike: Source)

People tell me whether it is possible to download updates via STEAM for a license from Buka and will it pull on Geforce 2 MX 440 64MB?
195 Comments
Sort by:
M
Midnight 07.10.21

so the update is done!
And there he writes 97% !!! Already updated 3 times!

t
trex_alex 07.10.21

Damn, there are several questions:
1) Only after downloading the updates are there games? did I understand correctly?
2) Okay. I downloaded 3 updates: counter, half: deathmatch, and day of dafeat. That's it - all 3 games are running. So, for example, I rearranged Windows and what ??? Do you want to download everything again? or will the backup of the games, which is on Steam'e help ??? Has anyone done this?

M
Mireille mathieu 07.10.21

I have been updating for a long time too. And he could not resist and played. The update has stopped. Open the fields there and see the download speed.
If the download speed of the update is not shown, this does not mean that it is not being downloaded at all. The speed is very bad. I had it on average 10-20 KB / s. Try to double-click on the game with the left book. mice. A window will appear (you have it in the screenshot) and the download will start again.

U
Uncle Denis 07.10.21

In short, I downloaded these updates and I opened the steam window, what should I do next? How to run the game for example css? it doesn't even smell like launching a game! I tried to run the shortcuts that appeared on the desktop after installation, but again this steam is launched! HELP PLEASE START THE GAME !!! And do you always need to play counter when the internet is connected? Or can you download updates and play offline with bots in the future ???

F
FlyUp 07.10.21

Hmm ... Couldn't think with your head? if Steam starts when you start the game, then this is the way it should be, or you also need to download updates, and only then log in, for this you create an account, and before this you need to activate it in incentive ... I don't understand people like you, there it is still written, and even in Russian. nevertheless they figure it out themselves ... Connection is not necessary when playing with bots, but I would like to ask why buy an online shooter if you are not going to play on the internet ???

W
WaR.der 07.10.21

if you download all the updates, then it will work offline when you start games through the shortcut

l
laque 07.10.21

Uncle Denis, take a look at what refresh is on the monitor, and add the parameter "-refresh xxx" to the shortcut, where xxx is the number of hertz.
or look at the screen resolution add the parameter "-w yyy" where yyy is the number of pixels on the diagonal ..

n
nanuk 07.10.21

trex_alex go to my games, select the game you need --- click --- right-click --- select properties ----- then the LOCAL FILES tab -------- then select EXECUTE BACKUP. Then you transfer this file to the CD and the next time you rearrange Steam, just run this file, just before you start, close Steam.

H
HotDc.Fly 07.10.21

People will sell 4 discs HL2 + Surs. License from Buki. everything is for 200 re, everything is new =) in the Union it costs 300 re. ICQ 514773

U
Uncle Denis 07.10.21

FlyUp I see you are building a smart guy here? I downloaded all the updates, then I registered 5 times, then I didn't have anything to run games, and I don’t have to fuck you here .....! I can finally get it right now without Steam! but I bought it in order to install maps as they do not go to pirates !! understood the wise guy?

U
Uncle Denis 07.10.21

And I almost forgot to have bots in half-life 2 detmach?

F
FlyUp 07.10.21

Uncle Denis
First, hold your tongue.
Secondly, if you are a dunduk, then you will remain a dunduk, I wrote to you, you need to activate the product!

R
Roin 07.10.21

People who know, please tell me. I decided to buy the official version, but, as far as I understand, it downloads all the released updates from the Internet again. Before that, I played pirate, I have all the updates in the archive. Can these updates be installed manually on the official version so as not to download them again? The traffic is not free, the toad chokes :))

F
FlyUp 07.10.21

This can only be verified empirically)

s
s1ayer 07.10.21

Roin, it won't work. there is a different file structure. advice - buy a version from beeches and you won't have to download a lot. if from a softclab, then 300 megs for sure.

U
Uncle Denis 07.10.21

FlyUp but to my mind it's you dunduk! I said that she is not registered, I tried EPT many times!

t
trex_alex 07.10.21

I have KCC from "Buka" and paid traffic. Well, of course, updates are not very willing to download. My friend downloaded it. I took it from him and still in the folder with the name of my account, which is located on SteamApps. But no, he starts to download these updates completely. Do not tell me to do this at all? If so, how?

W
WaR.der 07.10.21

there is such an option in the incentive called "creating a backup" so create it, and then you will put it on your computer;) it
will probably work

R
Roin 07.10.21

In general, I bought a version from "Buka", updates to it were downloaded about 160-170 meters.

L
LaChgan 07.10.21

Sacrificial Penguin! Well, why did you get a man! I have a non-overclocked radeon x600 and it just flies in the cop !!!! even with game settings turned to the maximum