3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RocketboY 07.10.21 09:26 pm

CS Source FAQ (Counter-Strike: Source)

People tell me whether it is possible to download updates via STEAM for a license from Buka and will it pull on Geforce 2 MX 440 64MB?
195 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SpekTr 07.10.21

And another question: why when I import SPRAY into CS: S then the inscription comes out: Impossible import. graffiti model, the user may not have sufficient rights.
I imported * .jpg *. Bmp 128 128, 256 256.
HELP

L
Leroy87 07.10.21

Bought not long ago licensed SOURSE installed! But the problem is that the game is installed from the net, but I do not have a road! When installing from a disk, 84% was installed, the rest should be downloaded! All other installations I closed Half-Life2: Dethmatch and Day of Defeat because I only need a counter! I already where the current could recognize me, one said that it would weigh 18 MB. But this is not true, I have already downloaded more than 50 MB, but only 4% moved! WHAT I DO WRONG! Please help! I really want to play !!! And where if you can download dowmload, because I'm afraid that after reinstalling Windows, the counter will be deleted from the registry and everything will have to be done from the beginning! Thank you in advance!

L
Leroy87 07.10.21

Game by the way from BUKI!

p
parallax 07.10.21

That's right, about 250 mb are downloaded there.
You can only take back-ups from anyone. =)

P
Pasha.15 07.10.21

I have Counter Strike: Source + HL2: Deathmatch + Day of Defeat: Source (License)
I installed the game, it required the Steam.dll file. I downloaded it from a friend now he writes: "Steam.exe (main exception): Unable to start Steam Engint:
* SteamStartEngine (0x12e8c8) failed with error 201: Cannot performthis operation while offline" The
Internet is working.

PS
Please help. Plizz

P
Pe4kin_BJA 07.10.21

I am alarmed and frightened by one inscription on the back of the disc from "Buka": "License of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Russian Federation, VAF series No. 77-15 dated 10/08/2002, FOR 5 YEARS." It turns out from 08.10.2002 in 5 years you will have to buy a new disc?

B
Bartlebi 07.10.21

No, it turns out that in 5 years they will not have a license to sell Valve discs if they do not renew their license.

N
NIXUS 07.10.21

Even I can not play with a friend writes the server does not respond. and on other servers everything is ok. what is the problem?

R
Roger 07.10.21

Are you banned? xD

H
HOLLOWMAN 07.10.21

Where can I get maps on Counter-Strike Source?

a
alex8805 07.10.21

I bought myself a Licensed source. I installed everything, downloaded the update ... I even connected to some kind of server ... But the screen is dark and nothing is visible, only audible. WHAT TO DO???!!! I have G-Force 6600, Ram = 1024, Win XP. Even when you just start the game, you can't even see the minyushka, you can only hear how it clicks. Please help! (PS well, I really want to play!)

v
vick 07.10.21

I bought a license from a beech, put it up, I go to the source, I end up on the server and I see that the game lags more than Rainbow Six Vegas, while INTO in the single at max settings everything is ok, in general, if anyone with next-gen-pc had the same thing, but he figured out everything help plz - (((

M
Malipusik 07.10.21

to alex8805 I faced such a problem when I was tormented by pirates. It was caused by the lack of shaders in the HL2 folder. If you have faces, then I advise you to unpack the game again.

k
kolPyan 07.10.21

people tell me what to do, I bought a license source installed, I was offered to install Steam, I installed it, I was asked to register, well, I registered, I entered the key as it was written there, a letter came to the soap with a nickname and flogged mine, so I decided to play cs all the same, I open it with me a window appears there at the bottom there are still server settings, etc., well, I open the servers, load it, and instead of playing it gives me the following:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

P
Prividenie 07.10.21

which server is faster for a moped?

a
alarm zone 13 07.10.21

Hi. How do I start bots?

l
logalize 07.10.21

kolPyan
The game has been completely updated ???
Until you update, you will not enter ...

A
Alexander2355 07.10.21

help set up CS Source Operation Terror plizz, I can’t go to the server, I write an error there!

L
LARry0577 07.10.21

for: kolPyan

I do not understand where the problem is visible - you have steam on the store tab (where they offer to buy everything that has just been released) ... and you click on the My games tab (there is a list of games installed in the steam system), poke on SotruStrike : Sour and play ...

O
OnuFry 07.10.21

robbed pamagite !!!! what brand of microphone to buy shoby bazaar? and how to set it up? plizzz !!