3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RocketboY 07.10.21 09:26 pm

CS Source FAQ (Counter-Strike: Source)

People tell me whether it is possible to download updates via STEAM for a license from Buka and will it pull on Geforce 2 MX 440 64MB?
195 Comments
Sort by:
H
His 07.10.21

Tell me plis!

A
Artemka1993 07.10.21

pogite how to update the protocol ??

D
DrDrep 07.10.21

Pamagite people! I have one BAAAAH question!
In short, I bought a new computer (good) and bought headphones with a microphone Sven in counter (CSS) I connect to the server in the internet I speak into the microphone and they tell me that it lags very much I am told to reduce the sensitivity of the microphone in counter I go Settings> voice here I remove the checkbox from the "Uv chuvtv microphone", reduce the "transmission volume" slider to the middle, then press apply and OK, then the contra in the console writes an error about the config.cfg file, I go again Settings> voice and there everything is in its place in the Windows microphone it works I turn on the sound recording I reproduce it without interference everything but doesn’t want to counter it and everything
What should I do? help me please!

m
m0use 07.10.21

Uncheck the "read only" checkbox in the properties of the config.cfg file. It is located X: - Steam - SteamApps - Login - counter-strike source - cstrike - cfg

D
DrDrep 07.10.21

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

D
DrDrep 07.10.21

Pamagite people! I have one BAAAAlsh question!
In short, I bought a new computer (good) and bought headphones with a microphone Sven in counter (CSS) I connect to the server in the internet I speak into the microphone and they tell me that it is very lagging I am told to reduce the sensitivity of the microphone in counter I go Settings> voice here I remove the daw from the "Uv chuchtv microphone" I decrease the "transmission volume" slider to the middle, then I press apply and OK then I counter in the console writes an error about the config.cfg file, that's what she writes:
couldn't exec userconfig.cfg
Host_WriteConfiguration: Wrote cfg / config.cfg
I go again Settings> voice and there everything is in its place in Windows the microphone works, I turn on the sound recording, I record, I reproduce everything without interference, but does not want to counter it, and that’s all
What should I do? help me please!

a
alex_lord 07.10.21

Help!!!!!!!!

I bought a license and during the installation at the very beginning this crap:

Error 1335. It is impossible to use the necessary for this installation CAB file "Cabs. W1.cab" because it is damaged. Possible: network error, error reading from CD, installation package error.

Here is such a garbage (((What to do Who will help thank you so much !!!!!!!

X
Xander 07.10.21

Hello everyone, there was a problem and I don't even know what direction it is. I just can't imagine how to solve it ...

In general, before the release of the ProMod beta, I took out a box with a license from Buka TsSS, installed everything, updated it (tin ((=), the keys have already been entered, and then such a standard picture, or rather a dialogue: preparation to launch Counter-Strike: Source ...

The game starts, everything just hurts, after a short walk and when I got home I decided to pogamatsya in this miracle, but after standard preparation, nothing happened, in other words, after the end of preparation (the window disappeared, there are no errors), the hl2.exe process is hung up in the task manager, in within 10 seconds. loads percent by 6-10%, gaining the amount of memory occupied up to 28MB and ... that's it! Winda forgets about him, he can hang there forever, left to hang for an hour, it still did not start, the last firewood is on the vidyushka, the car exactly fits the requirements.

I tried to grind all the content on the disk and delete all the data from the registry so that there are no traces left either from the CSS or from the Steam itself, put everything back, updated, the same story - it starts only the first time.

I did not change ANYTHING in the settings, I did not touch anything at all, there is no firewall, no antivirus, no brandmair, in general there is nothing to interfere with the work of the game ...

It seems that I described the problem completely, I look forward to your suggestions on how to solve it, thanks in advance.

44422 07.10.21

Halp! contra is buggy. I want to chop on an Internet and I have an error

V
Ver0Nika777 07.10.21

I just downloaded the servers, but I can't go in. What to do???

g
green-off 07.10.21

Does it make sense to ask questions where they were last answered over a year ago? )

A
Andreey assasin 07.10.21

how to install bots ... ugh where to download them ????????????????

B
Black stalker666 07.10.21

people help! where can I get the 7th protocol for ks source Russian special forces 2? I can't play on the net

X
X-Strike 07.10.21

People will help you plizz !! what to do when, when starting my counter-strike source, it either just boots up and knocks it out without loading it, or it writes an error hl 2 plizz people helpeeee

T
TAR-one 07.10.21

Reinstallation will help you !! =))

T
TAR-one 07.10.21

Please tell me how to make the line of sight thicker (without changing the screen resolution, and the size of the sight).

Y
Young man 07.10.21

I played for about 4 months, everything was fine, and then one day ... I think I'll go and play, I press the shortcut (like the download is in progress and that's it ...) I stupidly look at the desktop and don't know what to do?

People help or tell me what the realties are, it just doesn't go into the game and that's it

PS: I checked for viruses - everything is fine, and reinstalling nothing happened ... I'm already worn out :(

T
TAR-one 07.10.21

"I played for about 4 months, everything was fine, and then one day ... I think I'll go in and play. I press the shortcut (like it's loading and that's it ...) I stupidly look at the desktop and don't know what to do?
People help or tell me what the realties, it just doesn't go into the game and that's all
PS: I checked for viruses - everything is fine, and reinstalling nothing ... I'm already worn out :( "

1. Downloading what? .)
2. how long have you been waiting for the download (sometimes 5-30 minutes Steam is loaded, it happens sometimes, but fortunately very rare?).

Tip: Run Steam (without dissent) and wait until the last (tea, there popey 8] ), if the steam is loaded, then try to start the COP (wait for either the download or the message about the reasons for the disconnect).

Y
Young man 07.10.21

To TAR-one
"1. Loading what? (Steam itself, Steam update, Counter itself .....);" --- Loading the MOST CONTRA
"2. How long did you wait for the download?" --- You can wait until old age, WITH IT DOES NOT KNOCK OUT ANY ERRORS

PS: There is a concept of a computer ... (at a computer for 16 years)

T
TAR-one 07.10.21

Young man
Start Steam, go to "View" - "My games" and click on the COP.
Should start =))