3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RocketboY 07.10.21 09:26 pm

CS Source FAQ (Counter-Strike: Source)

People tell me whether it is possible to download updates via STEAM for a license from Buka and will it pull on Geforce 2 MX 440 64MB?
195 Comments
Sort by:
L
LARry0577 07.10.21

for ONUFRY It makes
no difference which microphone you buy - maybe the one that will look on the background of the monitor (if a desktop one) ... but better buy yourself headphones with a microphone (the best option) ... the only thing is to take high-quality headphones (to better hear the sound and steps) ... there are different brands from Genios to Creative ...

O
OnuFry 07.10.21

well which brand is better?

m
m0use 07.10.21

It depends on the cash in your poop.

L
LARry0577 07.10.21

for OnFree:
if you want examples - well, hold on:
Sennheiser PC 160
PHILIPS SBC-HG100
mostly recommend
Steel Sound 5H,

but better go to a computer store and ask for professional gaming headphones with a microphone ... but in general, the limit only depends on the amount of money in your wallet .. ...

O
OnuFry 07.10.21

I need shoby cheap (400-700 rubles) and it was normal to hear, well, in short, so that they were good.

L
LARry0577 07.10.21

for OnuFri: an
interesting comrade :)))
nevertheless on the forum they said that everything depends on the amount of money that you can spend ...
... I
don't even know - I said about those that I saw - I tried ...

L
LARry0577 07.10.21

for OnFree:
then buy ordinary headphones with a microphone and don’t worry - they will cost 300-400 rubles ... and don’t worry ... from companies like Genius

L
LARry0577 07.10.21

for OnuFree:
you understand - it is impossible to pay as for a Zaporozhets, but to drive a Mercedes ...
here it also depends on the sensitivity of your ears - if you are not a musician and not an esthete of Contra - then any will do ...

N
NegeN 07.10.21

What to do with a very large ping from all servers being kicked out? Contra from Buki help!

A
Annihilator666 07.10.21

A question. I have the Internet, but that's only through a proxy. Is it possible to pick up such a makar to the server?

c
cepbikut 07.10.21

I bought licensed CSS today. I installed it, I try to start it, and it starts downloading the update. Please tell me how you can run the Contra without downloading the update, otherwise I don't have it sooooo slow.

m
m0use 07.10.21

Until you download ALL updates, you will not be able to play. Look for a friend who has CSS with all updates and put it yourself, then you will be happy.

c
cepbikut 07.10.21

And how many Megs do I need to download.

P
Puss in boots 07.10.21

Here I think ... "I ought to buy a licensed counter to make maps for it" But I remembered that I needed to download updates BEFORE FIG, and I have a dedicated line for 2.5 rubles. per meter! So here's the question ... I will have to download the Dap if I buy the "New Year's Edition" (There are all VALVE games on 2 DVDs: HL2, HL2EP1, HL2 Deathmatch, CS Source, etc.)? And lope if I buy CS Source separately?

F
Fartus 07.10.21

Help, I have little problems. I have HL2 from beech, in the kit is Contra Sourse, everything is installed, downloaded, everything is fine, I play - but I can not import my graffiti into the game! When I select my picture in the settings and press open, an error pops up, saying "the user may not have authority." One person told me that this is due to the fact that from beeches ... can this be somehow bypassed? I want to insert my graffiti pancake ...

R
Roger 07.10.21

change language in incentive

F
Fartus 07.10.21

Thanks, it came out!

G
Gr1nGo 07.10.21

How to angloify the game?

H
His 07.10.21

I have such a problem: I have a program to change the voice in the game. When I turn on this program with HL DM Everything works, but when I start the program with CS: S, CS: S crashes. How to make CS: S not crash with a program to change your voice?

H
His 07.10.21

The program is called Voice Changer 5.0 Diamond.