3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HuKuTKKo 07.10.21 09:32 pm

How do I enable anti-aliasing? (Mass Effect 2)

PEOPLE I ask you not to yell,
I just want to know how to turn on anti-aliasing, otherwise I did kvk there they say and not a fig
Vidyuha ATI HD4850
Thanks in advance
94 Comments
Sort by:
R
ROLAN 07.10.21

Download the RivaTuner program for overclocking and fine-tuning the parameters in the game. Almost everything is there, anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering can be set forcibly in "any" games.

x
xoxol_007 07.10.21

it seems like this problem is only for ati ... damn Indians do not know how to write firewood normally. Can the problem be fixed with the release of 10.1? At the very 4870 and the ladders are terribly annoying

H
HuKuTKKo 07.10.21

then the current on the jifors can be renamed and the smoothing will appear

m
m1eLe 07.10.21

how to enable anti-aliasing on the 9600GT video card as soon as I have not been in the Nvidia control panel, how can I enable more anti-aliasing?

N
Neyasut 07.10.21

to m1eLe: try using the nHancer utility

G
Guanokot 07.10.21

HuKuTKKo 26.01.10
13:13 so the current on the jifors can be renamed and the anti-aliasing will appear

in my 4870 - I copied the executable MassEffect2.exe (I did the second one) and called it UT3.exe (left it in the same place as the original one (actually from the ruin) was), made a shortcut for it on the table, put X4 folding in the katalist (do not forget to put Catalist AI on Advanced) - I launch the c / w shortcut, the anti-aliasing works

S
SS86Precursor 07.10.21

* Enable anti-aliasing *

1) Rename MassEffect2.exe to MassEffect.exe

2) In the video card control panel, select MassEffect.exe - set anti-aliasing.

Everything works.
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
At the latest firewood nvidia 196.21 run directly from the executable, and not from the launcher.

A
AlexWake777 07.10.21

To enable anti-aliasing, you just need to go to the folder with the installed game, find the file "MassEffect2.exe" there and rename it to "MassEffect.exe".
After that, in the settings of the video card, in the "Nvidia control panel" (I don't know where for the Radeons) set "16Q anti-aliasing" (well, or whatever you want), and "anti-aliasing mode" to "override application settings".
And that's it! The picture becomes PERFECT!

Maserned, sorry. I'm a kind of "repeat". Anyway. Repetition is the mother of learning. :)

On the latest firewood, nvidia 196.21 run immediately from the executable, and not from the launcher.

Can be launched from a shortcut on the desktop. But only from the one that is "tied" to the executable.
And Launcher, yes, Launcher! goes nafig .;

K
KING0 07.10.21

Even I did not find how to set up anti-aliasing in Catalis except globally, which does not plow

H
HuKuTKKo 07.10.21

on radnon there is no such panel as the Gifors

S
SS86Precursor 07.10.21

AlexWake777, what's the difference? I just copied it from that thread to this one.

How to cut in anti-aliasing on ATI, did anyone understand?

A
Amidon702 07.10.21

I don’t know, this renaming didn’t help me (I have a jifors) ... Maybe it’s because my firewood is old?)

B
BOPOH777 07.10.21

anti-aliasing turned on when renamed to UT3. renaming to mass effect - didn't work !!

K
KING0 07.10.21

everything I already understood how to rename on radion to ut3 helps, then just global settings can be set) tin on my 4850 8x anti-aliasing slows down terribly, I think that this is not a matter of opportunity, but that it is not built into the game and is not optimized ok (although I don't understand the video xs :))

S
SS86Precursor 07.10.21

KING0, I don’t know about ATI, but a friend's giraffe on 9800gt has 16x anti-aliasing enabled and not a single brake at all, what's with it, what's without it. Reinstall firewood and direct. If it doesn't help, then xs. But vidyuha you have to pull on the max without brakes. And look, maybe you put 8x on 8xQ anti-aliasing, then it's clear where the brakes come from.

H
Heni reni 07.10.21

such a problem ... I turn on anti-aliasing through the control panel ... everything works but after 10 minutes of playing it disappears again ... did anyone have this?

s
sam lesley 07.10.21

I have a launcher in the folder in general.
MassEffect2Config.exe

m
mister611 07.10.21

I have an ATI 3870 (512MB), I tried to set anti-aliasing through the catalist: I renamed the executable to UT3, as advised and set the x4 anti-aliasing in the catalyst settings - everything worked perfectly (at x8 the card almost pulls out, there are slowdowns) at my resolution of 1680x1050 the picture is excellent without "ladder" and FPS comfortable.
(OS - 7 x64, latest ATI drivers 10.1)

H
Heni reni 07.10.21

mister611 there in the config there are no anti-aliasing settings there only anisotropic filtering

X
Xolodec 07.10.21

I do not want to seem oligophrenic, but please tell me what is wrong. When you rename an EXE to something else (it doesn't matter UT3, BioShock, Mass Effect), it is not possible to enter the game. A message appears (with a picture of Grant) in the bourgeois language, saying that there is an error and it would be necessary to rewrite the igruhu. If you rename it back, then everything starts up again with a bang. I really want anti-aliasing. and then the 2nd part looks worse than the 1st :(