3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HuKuTKKo 07.10.21 09:32 pm

How do I enable anti-aliasing? (Mass Effect 2)

PEOPLE I ask you not to yell,
I just want to know how to turn on anti-aliasing, otherwise I did kvk there they say and not a fig
Vidyuha ATI HD4850
Thanks in advance
94 Comments
Sort by:
t
tanzilit 07.10.21

Buy a pirate, gentlemen. Here's another case of a lack of licenses. Many complain that the game does not work in the license if you rename the executable. And in pirate everything is normal. or put nousd on a license and you will be happy
. Everything works for me without problems. The executable called ut3.exe ati4890 card

t
tanzilit 07.10.21

MetalHeartZ have you tried to simply rename the executable file? The same effect. I checked. clearly works. Because if you select 3 or 4 points of anti-aliasing options in CCC (there is a box and something else), then everything is shown clumsily and low FPS, but you can see that the game accepts the settings. And if you put box and 8x then everything is fine. And I don't watch the ladders.

[
[Dr] Gonzo 07.10.21

tanzilit
Thank you for helping! At least one person normally wrote which parameter should be set.

p
pilgrim277 07.10.21

tell me, for the Radeon HD 3600 it turned out to be someone to expose. Thanks.

t
tanzilit 07.10.21

[Dr] Gonzo Not at all, I figured it out by typing. Do not forget to uncheck the CCC use application settings

t
tanzilit 07.10.21

pilgrim277 read what I wrote, for all of you radeons it is displayed in the same way

M
Myshy 07.10.21

AlexWake777 Can't you insert a screen of the NVIDIA panel with changed anti-aliasing parameters? Thanks!

R
Rolin28 07.10.21

Please tell me how to set anti-aliasing On ATI Radeon ... I have an HD 2600XT ... The game itself is going just fine .. it flies ... I set everything to the maximum in the game settings ... only anti-aliasing is not felt ... steps are visible around the edges of objects ((... It seems like I read what is written above ... but I didn't quite understand ... And I have Windows 7 ...

L
Leksus71 07.10.21

Thanks everyone. And I managed to enable anti-aliasing on the HD5870. I have a license and renaming the exe file helped. Experimentally, the following settings were selected in ATI CCC (optimal for playability / sharpness / sawtooth in my system); AA - box 4x, AA mode - slider to the right to the end. All other settings are at max.

A
AlexWake777 07.10.21

Myshy wrote:
"AlexWake777 can't insert a screen of the NVIDIA panel with changed anti-aliasing settings? Thanks!"

You had to write to me in a personal note. It's just that I don't go into all the topics, so I haven't seen your message.
Here are 2 screenshots of my "NVIDIA panel with changed parameters for anti-aliasing in ME2":
1 pix.PlayGround.ru2pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Newcomers 07.10.21

this forcing on nvidia does not work for me. did everything as written. The only clue is that after renaming the executable, I select the renamed file in the control panel, but masseffect2.exe is still displayed - that is, with a two.
Can you rename the file somehow differently?
confa-wind7 * 32 4gig RAM SLI8800gt 4yad percent

V
Verka Smerduchka 07.10.21

After reinstalling the system and installing new drivers 197.45, I changed the anti-aliasing settings for ME2 in the control panel - everything worked fine, without any dancing with a tambourine, and Mass Effect 2 was already in the list of "installed programs" in the control panel. Then, for the sake of curiosity, I installed the old drivers, it seems 197.07, played enough with them, then installed 195.45 again. BUT! Now anti-aliasing settings don't work. I had to rename MassEffect2 to MassEffect - everything worked, and even before that, add the game manually to set it up. Can anyone explain to me this PHENOMENON? :)

b
brazil 07.10.21

Someone can explain this PHENOMENON to me. The
settings profiles for the ME2 game are written differently in firewood (anti-aliasing is written in one version, not in other firewood).

NEWS Enough
video memory for anti-aliasing? what is the resolution of the monitor?

S
Serj.B 07.10.21

SS86Precursor is
relevant for 2021!