3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slimman 07.10.21 09:34 pm

Arrows or WASD? Your opinion.

So, in this thread we are discussing which control buttons we like and why.
Personally, when playing Perfect World, when there was no choice, I got used to WASD. It is very convenient. In 1 - you can reach both the mouse and other buttons. In 2 - there are games (such as AC) where there are 4 options for weapons. use the arrows to select. There are many more to be quoted.
As for the control of the arrows ... the little one is playing with them, which simply does not understand WASD, tk. "there are arrows, so they need to be controlled."
Your opinion on how you play.
121 Comments
Sort by:
R
Remote 07.10.21

WASD - Action
Shooters - Racing

S
Sergey Travkin 07.10.21

Well, that means I'm "kid", because I just hate playing on WASD, and I am enraged by the games that prevent buttons from being reassigned.
I don't see anything convenient in WASD, because when using it, there is nothing easier than confusing the buttons, even during the day, not to mention darkness. The arrows cannot be confused with anything, plus there are 14 always clearly defined buttons around them, which are enough for all occasions. Because of this, I also dislike non-standard keyboards.

U
User 271236 07.10.21

WASD is certainly more convenient. In this case, all the necessary buttons are nearby.

H
HyperXStream 07.10.21

WASD - more convenient than
X360 Controller - racing, because playing racing on the keyboard is a shame, driving pleasure is out of the question.

D
Dreadnought. 07.10.21

I do not smoke.

D
Dreadnought. 07.10.21

Stupid question. WASD is better, definitely.

J
Jackson [x] 07.10.21

WASD - Action
Arrows - Race
+1
(Shift-Run, Spase-Jump, LCtrl-Crouch, E-Use)

A
Arti 07.10.21

WASD - everywhere and always;)

D
Dryunevich 07.10.21

WASD - Action
Arrows - Race
+1
(Shift-Run, Spase-Jump, LCtrl-Crouch, E-Use)
I have absolutely the same.

H
Heliodor 07.10.21

I would not refute the opinion of a crowd of like-minded people. WASD is the same.

a
astrozombie 07.10.21

WASD of course, arrows use noobs only

S
Slimman 07.10.21

It is good to play flash drives with arrows, when there is no point in assigning controls.

S
Slimman 07.10.21

Well, that means I'm "kid", because I just hate playing on WASD, and I am enraged by the games that prevent buttons from being reassigned.
I don't see anything convenient in WASD, because when using it, there is nothing easier than confusing the buttons, even during the day, not to mention darkness. The arrows cannot be confused with anything, plus there are 14 always clearly defined buttons around them, which are enough for all occasions. Because of this, I also dislike non-standard keyboards.
Full HD. I remember one of my first games about donold. I then looked at the current in the SCREEN. Now WASD. I am almost not mistaken.
In my opinion, it is 100 times more convenient, kada:
1. You play shooters and action games with a crazy camera (AC)
2. When you have a button at the top of the "turn off the computer"

S
Sergey Travkin 07.10.21

Cesar Vialpando
1. In the AU you have to play with a gamepad.
2. It is necessary to choose a keyboard that does not have a "turn off the computer" button on top.

Full xd. I remember one of my first games about donold. I then looked at the current in the SCREEN. Now VASD. I am almost not mistaken

N
NickoIa 07.10.21

2. It is necessary to choose a keyboard that does not have a "turn off the computer" button on top.
+1000 I've already pressed the analogue "Alt + F4" instead of "escape"

P
PAKHAN 07.10.21

Arrows.
At the same time, it is impossible to confuse other necessary buttons:
on the left - Shift, Enter, Ctrl, BS
on the right - the numeric key
at the top - all sorts of Home, End etc.
"I don't like keyboards with a non-standard layout either" - I still use the old one with an adapter for the PS2 connector.

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 07.10.21

Arrows of course

806653790809545634 07.10.21

I use WASD
arrows are useful only in games in which a mouse is completely unnecessary

W
Wild rider 07.10.21

what nafig arrows and WASD?

Spoiler on pix.PlayGround.ru

subject: WS and arrows left and right in races. sometimes arrows, if very difficult. mostly only wasd, although I use a mouse more often than a and d