3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slimman 07.10.21 09:34 pm

Arrows or WASD? Your opinion.

So, in this thread we are discussing which control buttons we like and why.
Personally, when playing Perfect World, when there was no choice, I got used to WASD. It is very convenient. In 1 - you can reach both the mouse and other buttons. In 2 - there are games (such as AC) where there are 4 options for weapons. use the arrows to select. There are many more to be quoted.
As for the control of the arrows ... the little one is playing with them, which simply does not understand WASD, tk. "there are arrows, so they need to be controlled."
Your opinion on how you play.
121 Comments
Sort by:
O
Overlord_PG 07.10.21

!Fingers!
Here is my opinion (=

H
Harbinger 07.10.21

WASD - action games and everything else.
For racing - the steering wheel.
I don't use arrows.

L
LloloLlLOloLloLOL 07.10.21

WASD

P
ProNub 07.10.21

for each genre of the game its own)) in shooters it's a little tough to run on the arrows, but you can drive them)) although personally I constantly play at VASD))

C
Chupacabra [waiting for D 07.10.21

TSFYV

For racing - steering wheel
+

X
Xennym 07.10.21

It depends on the game when how.

E
Edonis 07.10.21

I don't have a WASD steering wheel (except in the car), so for racing - arrows.

R
RIDDICK88 07.10.21

And I used to always play on arrows (on a desktop PC), but when a laptop appeared ... I switched to WASD, although I used to hate them and thought that I simply could not get used to playing them, but over time I got used to it and now I can't even thinking about how to play the arrows --- this is such a phenomenon;)

S
Svetloyar 07.10.21

RIDDICK88
It's just that you can't turn around with a laptop, it will simply not be convenient on the arrows there.

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.10.21

Does anyone else besides me use mouse2 instead of the W ("+ forward" / "go forward") button ???
And then the truth is most wasd. What kind of standard is this. I have more original: mouse2WDR

R
RIDDICK88 07.10.21

Svetloyar
Yes, exactly because of this (I forgot to just mention). Moreover, I also don't have a digital block on my laptop ..., with the NumPad block it's still more convenient in any way, I think.
A.Soldier of Light
(Wow!) Well, you have control! Unusual, one might even say Alien (!);). Interesting, but I can't do that)))
PS Vryatli someone else besides you is using this. :)

K
Kote-bot 07.10.21

WASD
has played like this since the cradle.

m
mаrkell 07.10.21

on the arrows, I only drove in GTA. and went to WASD. but then he stopped using arrows.

F
Futbolofil26RUS 07.10.21

WASD

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.10.21

RIDDICK88
And then I think, am I really one alien here ... =)

A
ANRIL13 07.10.21

WASD WASD WASD and again WASD.
The most convenient position of the hands, the left hand is close to the ESKape, numbers and a space, the right hand is on the mouse)))
and the arrows are to climb on the bios !!!

S
Stereotype 07.10.21

A.Soldier of Light
Aaahah) I remember this control .... In ancient times, when they were still in Wolfenstein, it was like this) And by the way, the most convenient) RMB - move forward, LMB - shooting) Yeah .... there was a time ....

S
SelpinHow 07.10.21

exclusively WASD. on the arrows it is impossible, because everywhere the buttons are at hand the most unnecessary in the game, etc. etc.

V
Vladlen28 07.10.21

Help if there is a game where there is a cool hand-to-hand fight or boxing, kickbox, but such that you can beat it normally, I will
look at all the options, well, in short, I want a fight-game, help
and if it's not difficult to press to answer.

D
Dobrodav 07.10.21

Right-handed - WASD
Left-handed - arrows, numpad.

PS: I
propose to discuss:
Who loves how? I love the right one, but sometimes I change the left one. I don't like group sex, my hands are big :(