3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slimman 07.10.21 09:34 pm

Arrows or WASD? Your opinion.

So, in this thread we are discussing which control buttons we like and why.
Personally, when playing Perfect World, when there was no choice, I got used to WASD. It is very convenient. In 1 - you can reach both the mouse and other buttons. In 2 - there are games (such as AC) where there are 4 options for weapons. use the arrows to select. There are many more to be quoted.
As for the control of the arrows ... the little one is playing with them, which simply does not understand WASD, tk. "there are arrows, so they need to be controlled."
Your opinion on how you play.
121 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nihiliant 07.10.21

WASD
Racing arrows.

F
Fucked up surgeon 07.10.21

A long time ago I used arrows when I was a little noob, because I could not remember you.
Now wasd everywhere.

S
Sooltan DJ 07.10.21

WASD

a
artemik331 07.10.21

only arrows, the fact that they are used only by noobs can only be written by an idiot

Еpiscop_moo 07.10.21

There are much more free buttons near VASD, it is convenient to switch weapons on numbers, full controllability (that is, if you put a jump on shift with the arrows, you will not be able to do it with a jump to the left, etc.). At the same time, it is almost impossible to use anything (objects, objects) on the arrows while running / flying / jumping without connecting your right hand.
Space-jump, c - sit, shift - step / run, r - use, the rest for the game (melee, change of power / magic, throw away, first-aid kit, bandages, save / load, etc.).

The arrows are usually played either by small children or by adults for a long time. The first because of stupidity, the second because of the lack of desire to get used to the new.
A matter of taste, or a matter of faith.

D
Dill 07.10.21

WASD - Action
Shooters - Race

+1

F
Funny cat 07.10.21

WASD

R
RussianQuaker 07.10.21

Suck pussy hard, I generally usually like this:

-T-
FGH

G
GTAfan073 07.10.21

WASD is more convenient to use in shooters and action games. Arrows are only in races or simulations.

A
Avtoritarin 07.10.21

Earlier, when I played all sorts of Ducs and Wolves, the shooters were the most ... And right now, all games are made under WASD, what to argue about ???

S
Slimman 07.10.21

Yes. Exactly. I'm sure the default layout is arrows only in children's toys.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 07.10.21

QWERTY - FOREVER.
WASD - always.
I love these combinations,
Yes, yes, yes!

J
James earl cash 07.10.21

WASD - Action
Shooters - Race.

R
RazorPinsk 07.10.21

for racing shooters for everything else WASD

a
assassassass 07.10.21

Well, who else will write that arrows are races, and action games are vasd?

H
Heliodor 07.10.21

For me, the concept is absolutely the same about arrows and about certain key combinations. I always use VASD.

F
FreeMan_13 07.10.21

for races - arrows
For other games - WASD + side mouse buttons (usually for games aka Crisis, because I "hammer" all modes of the suit on these buttons)

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 07.10.21

Long accustomed to WASD

J
Jauhec 07.10.21

Also, I got used to it for a long time.

S
SCREW 07.10.21

WASD decides!