3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paragraf 07.10.21 09:53 pm

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Year of release: 2009
Genre: Action / Adventure
Developer: Raven Software
Publisher: Activision

Description:
The work on the game is led by the well-known company Raven Software (Heretic, Soldier of Fortune, Quake 4), which knows about Marvel comics firsthand, - from their pen X-Men Legends (two parts) and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance came out, which, although they did not turn out to be masterpieces, still found their audience. The Wolverine project is clearly a different field. Game producer Dan Vondrak cites hurricane slashers such as God of War and Devil May Cry as the main creative reference points. Then he modestly adds that his brainchild will not be equal in speed and dynamics.
The combat system is a cornerstone for action creators. So in this case, the developers are focusing on combat: the most intuitive and simple control is promised, as well as full control over the attack process. Battles will be based on three actions (capture, light hit, heavy hit), the combinations of which easily turn into spectacular series. In addition to this, Quick Time Events are announced.
As you know, each mutant has its own set of unique abilities. Logan's bestial instinct will help find hidden ways to achieve the goal, as well as suggest the vulnerabilities of bosses. But the main feature of Wolverine (besides the blades that grow out of fists, of course) is its ability to regenerate. Wounds on the body of the protagonist appear in real time, immediately after contact with something piercing and cutting. During fleeting respites, we can watch the cuts magically heal and scar before our eyes.
And the bloody wounds will not go anywhere, do not hesitate. In general, X-Men Origins: Wolverine is preparing to surprise with unprecedented brutality and bloodthirstiness. Forget the lurid "Bam!" during a savory hit on the enemy. Now everything is in an adult way - if the main character begins to wield his half-meter claws, then he will not do without hemorrhage. Severed heads and dismemberment are very difficult to compare with the X-Men world to which we are used to, so this aspect is likely to cause a lot of controversy in the fan community.

Some of the standard and obvious that developers can offer us. Firstly, high-level interactivity is promised - you can chop trees down with terrible blades (by the way, their sharpness can be pumped!) And throw objects of the environment at enemies. Second, there will be a growl from the speakers, recorded in the voice of Hugh Jackman, the lead actor in the film.

Screenshots
[spoil] [img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090221/0USRc3C5M3.jpeg [/ img]
[img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090221/jEBRSGXyo6.jpeg [/ img]
[img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090221/1Fy22ZJaBR.jpeg [/ img] [/ spoil] I was

surprised at the lack of a topic, I decided to create it.
Box version of uzho on torrents. : gigi: Writing impressions. :)
I personally liked Pts. There is a lot of blood !!! And there are still such shots. :)
[url = http: //ipicture.ru/] [img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090428/R0XeV76S4E.jpg [/ img] [/ url]
Wolverine tears off enemies' heads, cuts into two parts, pushes on bayonets, etc. In general, all play. : agree:
123 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sendze 07.10.21

[b] Zap [/ b], all new games need to be patched, if yours is older than 1.5.1, if you need a program, I can upload it to rapid

S
Slifer 07.10.21

[off] [b] Kotomoto [/ b], not all the latter need 1.5.1 .. HAWX, Wanted, Riddick, Wolverine - they need .. others do not (they managed to get out like still under wave2) .. but soon everyone it will be necessary

[b] Kotomoto [/ b], 1) what is your question? if Xtreme, then everything should go on it, even DVD5 from box1
2) what games have you recently tried to launch?
3) where did you download the image from? maybe it has already been patched there for iX 1.2-1.5 - then it should also go
4) you need to have everything. dash updates - they are in the last. games on disks go .. once it is banned to install from a flash drive .. I did not install from game disks, xs

[b] Zap [/ b], for some last. games (in the future - all), you need to either install 1.5.1, or patch with a patch for iX 1.2-1.5, but with the patch live = ban .. everything goes to Xtreme ofc .. + you need the last one. dash updates [/ off]

Z
Zap 07.10.21

[b] Slifer [/ b], [b] Sendze [/ b], Thanks, I'm banned anyway

A
Aserp 07.10.21

how is the game? : eek:

L
Lite 07.10.21

[b] IGN AU [/ b] bet 6.9 / 10

r
razgulnov 07.10.21

is it so boxing in the background makes a lot of noise ??

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

[b] Lite [/ b], What have you given so little? the game is cool, very cool, I myself have not played yet the game will only appear on May 1 in the store I want to buy the game.

Let's see what rating the sites GameSpot and gametrailers will give.

M
Metal max 07.10.21

[Quote] What have you given so little? [b] the game is cool, very cool, I myself have not played yet [/ b]. [/ quote]
Our incorrigible gamag! :-D :-D :-D

O
Owl 07.10.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], I don’t know, but I don’t know that it’s very high either, because there they will quietly kill, but it seems to me that the game is still very good early and when it appears in the store, I’ll buy it too !!!!!

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

demo will it be? :?

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

Sednya passed 3 levels in one go: shock:
Game - PLAGUE !!! : twisted: I haven't experienced such a cafe for a long time! : D Meat, blood, guts, screams, drive, awesome clockwork Mouzon! As long as the film has been seen in the cinema, the film is not lying next to the game: gigi:: razz:
The game keeps a balance between beat-up, simple puzzles, a good combat system and well-set videos :) The graphics could be better, but that is, that is : D And there is - an excellent slasher, which has been lacking for so long! : agree: 8)

Shl. He left to cut Sabretooth !!! : twisted:

Z
Zap 07.10.21

Yes, the game is good, I did not even expect that it was so

D
Dr. Hell 07.10.21

It's a rare case when the game is so ahead of the film in development, more action and dismemberment and black jokes. Everything you need in a game about Wolverine. And plus the opportunity to open something for fans. Just a gift, I did not even expect.

T
Tremere 07.10.21

LOL, who doubted the Ravens, after the game trailers?

G
Guest 07.10.21

The game is 7.5. Raven's first drain: sad:

L
Liverius 07.10.21

[b] killidi [/ b], if the rating of 5/10 would be a drain, but it’s a completely normal rating, she will not be given higher already because she is based on the film, no matter how cool it would be

G
Guest 07.10.21

[b] Liverius [/ b],
Eurogamer - 5 10: cry:
And according to my feelings the game is about 7.5 10.
Good, but worse than past creations is equal (X Menov and Marvela).

L
Liverius 07.10.21

[b] killidi [/ b], apparently their fate is to make at least one average game

A
Aserp 07.10.21

[b] killidi [/ b], what else? Well done, they haven't signed up yet.

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[quote] a rare case when the game is so ahead of the film in development, more action and dismemberment and black jokes. everything you need in a game about wolverine. yes, plus the opportunity to open something for fans. just a gift, I did not even expect it. [/ quote ]
Yes, especially the cool movie quotes between level loads: "What was your name before? (Logan to the Professor) Wheels?" :-D

The game generally makes the heart beat faster! Adrenalin!!! The film lacked more battle scenes, which is - so be it. The game really makes Wolverine feel angry and furious! : twisted: [spoil] There was a moment with a fight with invisibility, it was possible to cut in sight, but I did not turn it on, because it is even better, for atmospheric, reminded a moment from GoV 2, a fight with invisibility: D [/ spoil]
The game is cool !!! You shouldn't look at the ratings at all: agree: