3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paragraf 07.10.21 09:53 pm

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Year of release: 2009
Genre: Action / Adventure
Developer: Raven Software
Publisher: Activision

Description:
The work on the game is led by the well-known company Raven Software (Heretic, Soldier of Fortune, Quake 4), which knows about Marvel comics firsthand, - from their pen X-Men Legends (two parts) and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance came out, which, although they did not turn out to be masterpieces, still found their audience. The Wolverine project is clearly a different field. Game producer Dan Vondrak cites hurricane slashers such as God of War and Devil May Cry as the main creative reference points. Then he modestly adds that his brainchild will not be equal in speed and dynamics.
The combat system is a cornerstone for action creators. So in this case, the developers are focusing on combat: the most intuitive and simple control is promised, as well as full control over the attack process. Battles will be based on three actions (capture, light hit, heavy hit), the combinations of which easily turn into spectacular series. In addition to this, Quick Time Events are announced.
As you know, each mutant has its own set of unique abilities. Logan's bestial instinct will help find hidden ways to achieve the goal, as well as suggest the vulnerabilities of bosses. But the main feature of Wolverine (besides the blades that grow out of fists, of course) is its ability to regenerate. Wounds on the body of the protagonist appear in real time, immediately after contact with something piercing and cutting. During fleeting respites, we can watch the cuts magically heal and scar before our eyes.
And the bloody wounds will not go anywhere, do not hesitate. In general, X-Men Origins: Wolverine is preparing to surprise with unprecedented brutality and bloodthirstiness. Forget the lurid "Bam!" during a savory hit on the enemy. Now everything is in an adult way - if the main character begins to wield his half-meter claws, then he will not do without hemorrhage. Severed heads and dismemberment are very difficult to compare with the X-Men world to which we are used to, so this aspect is likely to cause a lot of controversy in the fan community.

Some of the standard and obvious that developers can offer us. Firstly, high-level interactivity is promised - you can chop trees down with terrible blades (by the way, their sharpness can be pumped!) And throw objects of the environment at enemies. Second, there will be a growl from the speakers, recorded in the voice of Hugh Jackman, the lead actor in the film.

Screenshots
[spoil] [img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090221/0USRc3C5M3.jpeg [/ img]
[img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090221/jEBRSGXyo6.jpeg [/ img]
[img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090221/1Fy22ZJaBR.jpeg [/ img] [/ spoil] I was

surprised at the lack of a topic, I decided to create it.
Box version of uzho on torrents. : gigi: Writing impressions. :)
I personally liked Pts. There is a lot of blood !!! And there are still such shots. :)
[url = http: //ipicture.ru/] [img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090428/R0XeV76S4E.jpg [/ img] [/ url]
Wolverine tears off enemies' heads, cuts into two parts, pushes on bayonets, etc. In general, all play. : agree:
123 Comments
Sort by:
T
TomWert 07.10.21

[off] [b] killidi [/ b], thanks for the clarification [/ off]

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b],
Uh-huh: agree: the work is not dusty, sit, play, though sometimes it gets so tired: gigi: but the prefixes are all at hand, yes: gigi:
[b] killidi [/ b],
shorts .. already a new request ??? : shock: Fir-trees ... you will have to drag your box to the firmware :(

T
Tremere 07.10.21

I opened the original costume from the comic: ads: now I really feel the spirit of the x-men. But Frostmoron could not find it on the snow level: cry:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 42 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Timsonic [/ b], you trade in chtol prefixes ? go and the crowd gathers when you arrange massacre in wolverine: gigi:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 hour 16 minutes 6 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

ahh, I still found it: kojsfd:
[ img] http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6477/frostmoron.jpg [/ img]

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b],
[quote] I opened the original costume from the comic strip [/ quote]
I opened 2: gigi: Blue-yellow cooler: agree: There is still a third one, I'm wondering so far what it is: confused:
[quote ] But Frostmoron could not find it on the snow level [/ quote]
You will find it, apparently you haven’t reached it yet, it’s hard to miss there, you just have to look where the fork is, if I’m not mistaken, you will find it after the start of the level or checkpoint. He does not issue a current quest: sad:
But he will give an achievement: gigi:
Shl. CONGRATULATIONS!!! : beer:
[quote] do you trade chtol prefixes? [/ quote]
Yes, I trade: gigi: Games, laptops, accessories: wink: Toka once was a crowd of people, when friends played Havenly Sword, I sat at the computer and played heavier compositions from FF7: Advent Children: gigi: There was a final battle with Bohan, crowd of people, hard Mouzon and mating friends: lol: That was something! : agree: True, the game is short :(

T
Tremere 07.10.21

I also like that the comic suit also regenerates: gigi: I remember, in the cartoon he rarely breaks at all

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 1 second: [/ size] [/ color]

aaaa, such place: jksdf:
[img] http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9685/wolverin2.jpg [/ img]

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b],
Uh-huh, reminded MGU 1: gigi:
I quickly passed it, surprisingly :) we could stir up something more abruptly here: wink:

T
Tremere 07.10.21

tin, fought for a legendary costume, fighting against such a wolverine is very hard: agree: probably the last one will be hot

T
The_Nik 07.10.21

In general, I'm not a fan of comics and wolverine in particular, but IMHO a film about him should be like the opening cutscene from the demo, that is, gloomy, cruel and bloody. Looks very cool)

G
Guest 07.10.21

On the PC, who played the thread as normal? Are there any bugs? Joy Connecting?

d
deepRED 07.10.21

[quote name = "ult"] On the PC, who played the thread, as normal? Are there any bugs? Joy Connecting? [/ Quote]
I'm playing on a pc, oddly enough - I did not notice any bugs, well, except for the shadows that are plugged in, as on all anrial-based projects. Everything flies and does not lag :)

Joy did not connect

G
Guest 07.10.21

[b] deepRED [/ b], is he also on the Engin's Snout?
Well, tada yes .... 100 mulions fps .... I hope there are no additional textures, otherwise I've seen enough in Remnant)

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[quote name = "The_Nik"] the film about him should be like the opening cutscene from the demo, that is, dark, cruel and bloody. Looks very cool) [/ quote]
you are absolutely right: agree:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 53 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] deepRED [/ b], [quote ] well, except for the shadows that podglyuchivayuschih [/ quote]
only at the beginning there was

[b] ult [/ b],
[quote] loadings of textures I hope there are no [/ quote]
, but rarely, and not scary, you know, you can ini file and twist , plus depending on the power of the PC

[quote] Joy Is it connected? [/ quote]
from Claudia is also great

d
deepRED 07.10.21

yes, it is more convenient to play from the keyboard, as it seemed to me (I played the demo from the store)

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

passed.
plague.
there at the end.
there are such battles with bosses.
you will swing. :)

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[spoil]
found where the X-force suit is, I could not defeat such a wolverine
[img] http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/8177/wolverin3.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

By the way, I found all the costumes, but I won only 2
X-force kick fights. : ((

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], am I still far from the final?

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b],
more than half passed.

S
Sultan 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], another 1.5-2 hours. : wink:

G
Guest 07.10.21

The game is awesome on PC
A couple of minutes in the ini file and it changes altogether: gigi: