3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paragraf 07.10.21 09:53 pm

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Year of release: 2009
Genre: Action / Adventure
Developer: Raven Software
Publisher: Activision

Description:
The work on the game is led by the well-known company Raven Software (Heretic, Soldier of Fortune, Quake 4), which knows about Marvel comics firsthand, - from their pen X-Men Legends (two parts) and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance came out, which, although they did not turn out to be masterpieces, still found their audience. The Wolverine project is clearly a different field. Game producer Dan Vondrak cites hurricane slashers such as God of War and Devil May Cry as the main creative reference points. Then he modestly adds that his brainchild will not be equal in speed and dynamics.
The combat system is a cornerstone for action creators. So in this case, the developers are focusing on combat: the most intuitive and simple control is promised, as well as full control over the attack process. Battles will be based on three actions (capture, light hit, heavy hit), the combinations of which easily turn into spectacular series. In addition to this, Quick Time Events are announced.
As you know, each mutant has its own set of unique abilities. Logan's bestial instinct will help find hidden ways to achieve the goal, as well as suggest the vulnerabilities of bosses. But the main feature of Wolverine (besides the blades that grow out of fists, of course) is its ability to regenerate. Wounds on the body of the protagonist appear in real time, immediately after contact with something piercing and cutting. During fleeting respites, we can watch the cuts magically heal and scar before our eyes.
And the bloody wounds will not go anywhere, do not hesitate. In general, X-Men Origins: Wolverine is preparing to surprise with unprecedented brutality and bloodthirstiness. Forget the lurid "Bam!" during a savory hit on the enemy. Now everything is in an adult way - if the main character begins to wield his half-meter claws, then he will not do without hemorrhage. Severed heads and dismemberment are very difficult to compare with the X-Men world to which we are used to, so this aspect is likely to cause a lot of controversy in the fan community.

Some of the standard and obvious that developers can offer us. Firstly, high-level interactivity is promised - you can chop trees down with terrible blades (by the way, their sharpness can be pumped!) And throw objects of the environment at enemies. Second, there will be a growl from the speakers, recorded in the voice of Hugh Jackman, the lead actor in the film.

Screenshots
[spoil] [img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090221/0USRc3C5M3.jpeg [/ img]
[img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090221/jEBRSGXyo6.jpeg [/ img]
[img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090221/1Fy22ZJaBR.jpeg [/ img] [/ spoil] I was

surprised at the lack of a topic, I decided to create it.
Box version of uzho on torrents. : gigi: Writing impressions. :)
I personally liked Pts. There is a lot of blood !!! And there are still such shots. :)
[url = http: //ipicture.ru/] [img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090428/R0XeV76S4E.jpg [/ img] [/ url]
Wolverine tears off enemies' heads, cuts into two parts, pushes on bayonets, etc. In general, all play. : agree:
123 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b],
yeah, I was also surprised, I was already ready both mentally and physically, but no: gigi: even insulting somehow: sad:
[quote] what else is remarkable - one of the rare action games in recent year, where it seems logical that the hero's healthbar is regenerated [/ quote]
And in which bitemaps is it regenerated? : shock: I can remember shooters now: D
[quote] even now I can’t imagine a slasher where orbs fly out of enemies from the force of [/ quote]
Yeah, right now, in all slashers (bitemaps) orbs are like flies, Christmas trees :) current there were no orbs in the Year of Hand: agree:

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

kick-ass.
game bugovaya chtol and?
I cannot tear off the plate for the robot.
I shake it and not in which one is
not really in time.
kick
: (((((((((((((((((((

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b],
Hmmm ...: shock: yes, there are bugs, I once started with a checkpoint.
Try restarting: wink:

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

[b] Timsonic [/ b], did
you complete it 360 ??

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

Who is already playing the game from the original disc on PS3 ??? there are no bugs ??? I ask because I want to buy the game on PS3.

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b],
no, on Wednesday at work, I think I'll go through: gigi:

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

with boxesland

[quote] At the end, when the robot falls, you need to press the letter "B" already 10 times stsuko pressed it, he throws off a dislocated finger can be obtained from such masturbation! [/ quote]

[quote] +1 ... I'll die right now from such clicks = (I've been trying for 30 minutes, and hell =) [/ quote]

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

[b] Timsonic [/ b], Your job is good, I would also love to play games in the workplace.

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
answer = feral vision !!!
he slows down the time
developed me by had.
I'll go try

S
Sultan 07.10.21

Passed the game. Quite high quality action. Liked it. My rating is 8.0 out of 10.

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

[b] Sultan [/ b], The game is big ?? How many hours did it take?

G
Guest 07.10.21

Completed the game on PC. Well, like the rules. Points for 8. Cruelty pleased ^ _ ^.

S
Spartanec 07.10.21

BLin.Your positive feedback has awakened in me the desire to download and "talk about" this product, but I am so reluctant to launch a patched image that PPC. :(

G
Guest 07.10.21

[b] Spartanec [/ b], play at a friend's PC.
I would have passed on boxing, but I'm waiting for IX 1.6 so that I can ask: razz:.
And 1.5.1 is now pointless to put.

T
TomWert 07.10.21

[Quote] And 1.5.1 is now pointless to put. [/
Quote ] How much?

T
TomWert 07.10.21

[off] and shaz that the box is not stitched? [/ off]

O
Owl 07.10.21

How long does the game last? I'm already tired of killing everyone

G
Guest 07.10.21

[b] TomWert [/ b],
[off] is stitched, of course, at 1.5
I say the same, two times for two weeks to disassemble not hunting: razz: [/ off]
[b] Owl [/ b], hours 7- 8 somewhere.

T
TomWert 07.10.21

[b] killidi [/ b], I can not catch up with the faq: confused: and why did you play on your computer then? would pass on the coffin

G
Guest 07.10.21

[b] TomWert [/ b],
[off] Duc, you need to patch the image to play. and a patched image has a higher risk of being banned in live.
how to put 1.6 I can play normally without a patch [/ off]