3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 05.11.19 03:17 am

Impressions of the game (Mortal Kombat 11)

23.04.19. The game was released. What are your impressions?
73 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDeaDHeaDI 05.11.19

A more appropriate topic not found, so I write here. In the game you can unlock additional announcer (voice-over saying Round 1, Finish him and all that), but rather the voice of Kroniki if tethering is a mobile version of MK (cecem Play Market) account MK11.

B
BezNika1 05.11.19

Jinol wrote:
Write that anal Donat, a lot of Grinda
That's an understatement, Grind , Pumping pohlesche than in the Mobile version.

The crypt - only online

p
potter790 05.11.19

Not played it is a pain since Ultima. It was the case in the cartoon series looked 20 years ago. )
While complete know-games, play do nothing, decided to recall the youth.
Started the game and saw the plasticine graphics and animation. Strangely, even as it is, graphics that could be done. At least HDR to deliver. The game does not scale, it's putting it mildly, of the content in 6 hours.
Donat, ideas Ubisoft live and thrive. :xD)
In fact from this follows the purpose of creating this game, why no graphics etc. Low cost, high profit. When compared with Ultimas, then this game has no soul, shows that made pow blunder.
Realized. Overall liked it, though not without delirium. Poisoned the master's Hasashi whinnying horse Aki. ))))
It is clear that it was necessary to make some kind of tragedy, but to poison the master of fire is very logical. :D
Kitana put her Chinese face, and animation as it tried to compensate, to show the Royal dignity. It was very funny, like a monkey in the circus. )))
Spoiler

Kotal Kahn Dyna what is at Cana at all does not pull. So obscure it did. The scale of the final battle is also done very cheap. If the scale is defensive even as it shows the attacking half of the disabled person. 2019год and play it, and often compared with the cheap cartoon series 20 years ago. In General, made a cheap, and even with a touch of feminism. Why girls fuck, is not clear. Despite it all, realized I liked has passed on one breath. I got really intrigued what would happen next. Liked the trick with the fatal blow.Against the company to masitise rules, but against the player does not know, have not tried, but in my opinion it will be a helluva lot of citerna, she half HP blows without looking.
The rest of the gameplay plays the same as it was 20 years ago, almost no change. 20 years ago Ultimay it was all clear, after 20 years with МК11 all very ambiguous. 6 out of 10 pulls, but no more. Maybe after this game will make restarting the story sort of hints, it definitely is not hurt, because conceptually the game is completely exhausted.

s
serval04 05.11.19

People, a question...is it worth buying? Because I read the reviews the Incentive and once thought. Injustice 2 I was well on the ultra, so does iron not afraid.
But the system of kastomizatsii me somehow scared. Because of her I scored Injustice 2 after a few days of play. In MKX he is still the sex was knocking out some skins, and then to each corner and only hear about microtransactions and the grind. And scares me the most is the item a permanent connection to the Internet...because this interruption. Or rather...I have ADSL with a speed of 2 megabits per second, and in the same Injustice 2, I never played online because there stupid I even could not go. In MKX I have intermittent, but worked, and after the release of the XL was not working fine...and 1.5 hours to proof.

To buy the pre-order was going to but somehow sucked, but the game is already out. Now I don't know.

In principle, question 3:
1. If it works fine with the bad Internet?
2. Does the game this customization?
3. Do not wait for me sex with departures, as was the case with MKX?

I
IDeaDHeaDI 05.11.19

serval4
What hinders to buy and if you don't come back - return now? Two hours is more than enough to test the network component of the game.

B
BezNika1 05.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI wrote:
Towers and Crypt don't work without online - the pirates go to the forest, all right.
In summer, many off the Internet , And now with closed icons sit ?

Who in their right mind in 20-30 years will bother with this grind ?
Here you are not schoolchildren who play free the Mobile version over the years.

Who played the Console game , with...al with a high bell tower on the mobile version.

s
serval04 05.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
Well, for example, the fact that my game will swing a week at best. For Witcher 3 I money back I couldn't as I rocked 2 weeks, because there was a power outage. After playing an hour I realized that my game play is not interesting, but the money I have not returned since 2 weeks have passed.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 05.11.19

RKing
Keep me posted. Do not forget yourself Vietnamese asterisk polyclinic grease, and then arguments along the way you have come to an end. You just remember - I really appreciate it XD

BezNika1
Why it (the Internet) to turn off? I can't remember when was the last time the power plug from the router removed from the network. Except during the holidays, but at the computer I do not sit at home.

Don't want to bother with the grind - not so grindy. You force someone makes? I repeat, you can play quietly and without customization.

serval04
What prevents steamrip download from a torrent and only then make a purchase? There is a will, and the excuse is always, Yes.

T
Toxic 05.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
Torrents - buggy crap)) There are more nerves will leave and the desired effect will not receive.
It's like those Celica that Bucket 2037 rocked that. Began to philosophize, they say, there is no optimization. So lol, there patches late repoquery laid out. And the full curves of reperov.
If you really a fan of the series, if you spend $ 2 and have fun.

Well, if you're not a fan of Todd Howard)))

I
IDeaDHeaDI 05.11.19

Tags
I'm not talking about pirates (which, by the way, not even), and especially not on the Repack, but the simple steam-rip. That is in fact a carbon copy of a license not hacked game, just not activated.

T
Toxic 05.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
AA. OK then.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 05.11.19

Tags
Typically, this pre-download the game is enough to throw the path Steamsteamappscommon, then to buy the game or enter the key and start the installation via Steam. Will be a verification of the files, and Steam itself will not work if you need the missing files. I think in your case it is the best option.

J
Jinol 05.11.19

Slipnot6
maybe so. Looked on YouTube in the plot. The plot is shit. Shao Kahn made negligible, it is only a mangy dog was not kicked. From the Chronicles antagonisti want to throw up, how she's ugly and miserable in design. To play for Kano, Shao Kahn or Baraka was not given. Obser for all article.

S
ShiHou 05.11.19

serval04
And scares me the most is the item a permanent connection to the Internet...because this interruption. Or rather...I have ADSL with a speed of 2 megabits per second

A second? You have the Internet speed 2 MB/s and it's bad Internet? I have more than 700 KB/s speed when downloading is not raised and that nevertheless always lacked on all online games.

T
Toxic 05.11.19

Only 60 fps? Fuuuuuu!

A
Affekt77 05.11.19

Tags
This is more than enough for a comfortable game. Locke fps was in the earlier parts of MK too.

T
Toxic 05.11.19

Affekt77
But....The PC platform head and shoulders above consoles! So what?!
It turns out that PC-nobles just chasing stats, but in the end Lok at 60 fps?!

I'm afraid to imagine the reaction of those who bought RTX.

a
andrewGaara 05.11.19

The game deserved blamed for the wildest grind, Donat and SJW. The men go half-naked all inflated. Women on the contrary. Breasts in men is also greater. It faces no major complaints.

To unlock chests in the crypt just need millions of gold, a shower of thousands of blood. The towers give 100-2000 (well, blood 1-2). Introduced a bunch of different kinds of currencies. Now to the tower to play the desired crystals. There was a bunch of any items for use during battles in the towers.

In General, the game has really become much more nerd and the popular.

But I am primarily saddened by the lack of Millin and women (suits) in this game.

Grind promised to correct, but I don't believe that anything much will change and it will change the feel of the game. But the fact that they make the rules heifers and costumes im 99% sure that no.

Technical bugs were. 1 time, flew to the game after 4 hours. Periodically lags behind the sound from the picture in the campaign mode. Some graphic artifacts with some hair of the Persians. gtx 1080/16Gb/i5 2500k.

Assessment can not deliver. Just purely subjectively for me, is 1/10 or 2/10 max. But this is a purely subjective assessment. Online not seen - I don't know. I will not recommend anyone this game. Should we expect that they will fix.

PS. Thought frost stupidly paid pers to pay the game, as immediately available in the store. But then it turned out that she razblokirovat the ridiculous.

PPS. The crypt very much. This game would be even it would be possible to play with the gameplay. The atmosphere is nice, art is the spirit of the researcher, though not large.

PPP. Edit small. Crystals sort do not need to play in the tower. It's just itemi that are recommended for use in battles.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 05.11.19

All fart about fps note:

You do something, except МК11, long ago in latest fighting games for PC, game support online play? This is a standard tendency to limit framerate to in online battles were all somehow equal. The same lock is in Tekken 7, and ДоА6. And not because of graphics settings. I don't need to explain why? Or it is necessary? XD

A
Affekt77 05.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI wrote:
I don't need to explain why? Or it is necessary?
Judging by some of the comments here, most of those are probably in the game only on YouTube played, so it is useless to explain ).