3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 05.11.19 03:17 am

Impressions of the game (Mortal Kombat 11)

23.04.19. The game was released. What are your impressions?
73 Comments
Sort by:
x
xfrimx 05.11.19

As for fighting, no complaints. Don't know how from a professional point of view, but as a player-an Amateur, I was happy with everything. And I want to celebrate the learning that came out really good. For a straight private like.

But the crypt is some zvizdets. Is skins (which is a ton, if you add together all the characters) and fatlock - falls one crafting shit. Over 400K gold on main hero fell 2 appearance and 1 brutaka. Seriously? And to hell with him with gold. But this crypt is expended too much. Like a hamster wrapped around the circles in the crypt, each time updating the chests.
Yes, I agree that there it is possible not to go. But how would this element of the game. And as it is not fun to play MK with on Board 1 fatalities and 1 brutality. Yes, and I want a little bit of that grandma's rags to remove the fighter.

About craftool component even not want to talk. For that just stupid . As well, and for facial animation, many characters (both male and female).

Also don't understand why Persian is two fatalities. Well, it's not really serious. If something new coming up work well, or expensive... Then what's the problem to add fatally from the previous installments? So to say it. Kind of like the trick series, but for some reason from part to part, absolutely not growing (well, unless you consider the volume of shed blood).

As a result 6/10

U
ULTRa-DEZTRoYeR 05.11.19

Yes, finally shit all the women in adide small Tits combos stupid Stalker part of all current gut norms

R
RTYWD 05.11.19

ULTRa-DEZTRoYeR
That's why you in the fighting game Boobs?

E
ErrorGem 05.11.19

The graphics are excellent no words. The plot is also great and even came up with different endings. And with the crypt confuse quite hard due to the fact that you have to memorize everything or Internet search and it seems to me worthy(don't think the system of crafts because it is true game) . Much better than the previous part and in the statistics found column and what is written there soon. I think it will add some sort of mini mode like in previous parts you need to quickly press for the destruction of all objects.
8/10

V
VladSBu 05.11.19

Tell me what would be in the crypt to open the head to do 50 of what?and who can say whether the bar on their discovery?

S
Sem... 05.11.19

Someone explain how kitana turned into an Asian girl...?

S
Slipnot6 05.11.19

Sem wrote:
Someone explain how kitana turned into an Asian girl...?
Tolerance, sir.

In General, this review quite accurately describes the game:

s
serval04 01.06.21

ShiHou
Dear person, I'm talking about 2 megabytes, not 2 megabytes. At 2 megabits, the download speed is 256 kilobytes per second.

D
Damned_Soul 01.06.21

Mortal Kombat which earned attention
Overall impression:
The developers have tried their best. The graphics here can be just 10/10 without further ado, and in combination with good optimization it leaves only positive impressions. The plot here, when taken into account together with the After Match add-on, is simply beautiful, and a certain variability has been added when you can choose who you kick the enemy's ass for. RESPECT FOR THIS). The fans of the Mortal Kombat universe were also not forgotten, Easter eggs and numerous references will not leave anyone indifferent.

Comparison with other fighting games:
MK11 plays much more pleasantly than MK X in every sense of the word. Despite the fact that there is no X-Ray familiar to many, Fatal Blow was brought here, which personally, according to my feelings, fits the Mortal Kombat series much more. I was especially pleased with the ending of After Match, and unlike the same Injustice 2, here you don't need to go through the whole story in a new way to enjoy the alternative ending.

Lastly:
Cosmetic customization that does not in any way affect the strength and balance between the characters is what you need, because if you do not want to play for, say, the dead person Liu Kang or Kung Lao, please go to the character editor and change the skin (you can also create skin presets). The connection of the full-fledged game with the mobile version of MK11 and the rewards for daily login in both versions push you to enter the game and not miss out on freebies;) Do not forget about the crypt, and then take my word for it there will be something to do.

n
namaste.108 01.06.21

The most pistoning part of the series.

C
Chromium 13.06.21

Damned_Soul
I generally agree, if you do not take into account the multiplayer, and indeed the whole pvp component, but it seems to me that this is the basis of any mortal kombat. And the quality of the multiplayer here personally seems to me disgusting:
1) Regardless of the quality of the Internet, you will definitely have games with high ping, and, as a result, lags, and this cannot be fixed in any way. Even with streamers, this happens, and not infrequently.
2) The game has a voice chat (it seems, only on consoles), which CANNOT be turned off if the game is on a rating. Right during the game, I hear my opponent yelling at me, maybe he is losing, but I can’t do anything about it.
3) Personally, my opinion, but it seems to me that the game is pay to win because of the paid characters. I understand that I can't choose them and play for them myself ... But why can't I just practice playing against them? Neither in training, nor in a regular battle against AI, because for this you have to buy them. While those who bought them from, can simply play against paid characters with ai, having studied all their combos in several matches, and calmly play on the rating. There are 13 paid characters in the game at the moment, and the cheapest option to get them all is to pay $ 40+, if I'm not mistaken.

Although the battles are made very good due to a bunch of combos, mechanics, lack of randomness, etc., everything is implemented, I think, badly.

D
Damned_Soul 13.06.21

Chromium
yes buying characters is a disgusting topic .. I just took Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate + Injustice 2 Legendary Edition Bundle for a good discount, so all the characters were immediately available, but ping is a problem

K
Kay Owald 18.03.22

The new engine made the battles and the game as a whole even cooler. Abandoned qte, during the battle adequate 60fps and generally runs great.
Gorgeous locations, great fights, a wide variety of characters. Repressed chest, well, it was in the previous parts. In the campaign, women's clothes are very bad, and not because they need necklines, and that's it. No, they just don't. Sonya and Cassie are frankly out of luck with their faces, again. Jax's daughter turned into crap, in the last part she was much prettier and livelier. But in general, the images, although new again, are generally good. You even get used to the faceted Raiden. There was no agenda. No, no one yells about their sexual preferences to the whole neighborhood, thanks for that too, but Kitana is now Asian, and Shiva and the Shokans are generally blacks. Kitana is okay, she looks good (except for Botox lips and a bad outfit), but why all of a sudden ... Although it’s clear why. The message is for sale, that's all.
The plot continues the story about Raiden, who went after the events of the last part, who switched to the dark side of the force. Well, red eyes, red lightning, red light... oh no, that's different. In general, to protect the Earthrealm in such a way that everyone else would be afraid. However, suddenly, almost in the first chapter, it ends and some kind of bald Kron enters the stage. I’m afraid to imagine from what finger they sucked this scarecrow, but I perfectly understand the very idea of ​​u200bu200bthe attempts of a higher being to rewrite the annealings of the Evil Raiden and restore the balance of good and evil again (well, where everyone is constantly fighting and killing each other, yeah). To do this, Kron brings back heroes from the past. And in itself, the idea of ​​playing off the current heroes with the heroes of 20 years ago is wonderful. It was really cool to see family man Johnny Cage kicking the ass of his cheeky young movie star version and more. And the authors really tried to make something epic and interesting out of such temporary nonsense. And if at first it is somehow not very good, there are oddities in conversations, the influence of the crisis of overproduction in the entertainment industry is already felt, then by the end it becomes both epic and quite cool. The scene with Raiden and Kung Lao is generally gorgeous. Good ending. Sabz and Scorpio are gorgeous. Many others also performed very well, although there are also failed characters, such as Cassie or the same daughter of Jax. By the way, remember that interesting group of children of heroes from the last game, assembled in a squad under the command of Johnny? Forget it. No one even remembers the guys. This looks very strange. Understandably,
Additionally, you can download video clips of the plot in 4K, I recommend. The game will weigh under 150GB, but it's worth it. Rollers are awesome.
In general, it plays even better than last time, but the company is starting to give up. However, it was interesting, especially at the end.
7.5/10

Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath
Sudden story DLC. It seems that there have always been just heaps of characters and costumes for milking dough, and here there is already a whole add-on that continues the plot of the main campaign that is half the length of the original. That is, quite a full-fledged addition, and not stupid DLS with a couple of battles.
Lots of cool surprises. For example, the return of Shang Tsung and Sindel, and in their cinematic performance, which looks chic. Well... when Shang Tsung in a beard is gorgeous, without... hmm...
The plot crosses out the good ending of the original (sorry) and at the same time continues it perfectly. The story suddenly became much cooler, we play for excellent characters that have not yet been played in this part, and in general the authors have become very bold in their treatment of heroes. Sindel and Shao Kahn rock incredibly cool. The best couple of the series, eclipsing even Liu and Katana. But the main thing is, of course, Shang Tsung, smiling slyly all the way, as if a kind ally of the heroes of Shang Tsung. And it's not chic. This is frankly a**ing! His line is just brilliant throughout the expansion. And at the end there will be an even cooler plot move. We even, oh horror, will be allowed to choose the side of the conflict! Yes, damn it, two endings! And what could have been!?
In general, a very unexpectedly very cool addition. Opening space for continuation.
9/10