3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 05.11.19 03:17 am

Impressions of the game (Mortal Kombat 11)

23.04.19. The game was released. What are your impressions?
73 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 05.11.19

Something rivals modifiers a lot most people, they have a few seconds cooldown, I have the same length of eternity, it's not cool when you are constantly spamming any Sector in tandem with the enemy.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 05.11.19

Zombieller
You judge the campaign mode or online? Then I have news for you.

1) From the plot of enemies and NPCs (and the Sector from both categories), as they say, bastards. Your settings and modifiers, are tightened up under the campaign mode. To judge the real state of Affairs one added very rash. That you have enemies in the tower are not seen, they have no idea.

2) Sector at the moment, just NPCs and online you will not soon meet.

Z
Zombieller 05.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
I'm talking about the tower, telling the story not even touched yet. Sayraks (wrong, although not the essence whoever) in the role of the modifier is there, and the enemy cooldown modifier is very fast because of which there is a constant spam of this Siracs that all the combos you knocks.

M
MDMAbitch 05.11.19

The first impression was not very pleasant, especially after several hours of trying to fix a crash at launch. Graphics seemed unusual, as in the comic or something. But going the next day and after playing an hour or two, I can appreciate the game at 4+.

R
RumerG 05.11.19

XS, I generally can not run, 1700 Rubas ass had left, the scribe.

E
ELRASTA 05.11.19

This isn't just smashed against the wall, while the training took place after the middle, I bombed these combinations 100500 buttons with timing, and without passing will not give the voice of sakana -_-
Why all the complaining? Game 950 R cost at the outlet in comparison with others, it's almost free. No flight for 5 hrs that is ridiculous that online. The Persians not enough of course, judging by MK trilogy.

D
Doc_81 05.11.19

ELRASTA
I have 1 crash on the slave. table for 1 hour.

M
MRSALAMANDRA123 05.11.19

Doc_81
tab at least an hour of the game there are many it is not

R
RussyHunter 05.11.19

Shake who plays respond to the PS 4 for training and Makhach

D
Doc_81 05.11.19

MRSALAMANDRA123
The fix will be released in the beginning of the trail. Weeks. Then the second at the end of the week. Infa 100%!)

K
Kostya_Evd 05.11.19

Kitana in this part of the bomb.Is worth play this game...

D
DemonXL1080 05.11.19

Doc_81
Update came out today.

D
Doc_81 05.11.19

DemonXL1080
..came out of frets!) STOP whining.. then all that crap!

H
HERETIC89 05.11.19

In General, the game is not bad, but a bomb is not drawn.
The plot (!!!attention spoilers!!!) just about anything, and short passes for 3 hours. Expected timeline will tear to shreds changing everything, at the end of a banal combination of two time-lines, and the Persians of the past are not similar to the Persians of the 9 parts of the game. I don't understand why Raiden was alone, and for some reason from the past. In fact he took and stupidly poured Dark Raiden, and it is in vain. The plot reminded me of the good old trilogy the Matrix where is the Architect to reboot the matrix. Replaced Architect to Kronik, and the matrix on the era, added a pinch tillana, all mixed with the characters from MK... and voila story ready. Shao Kahn was some kind of jerk, if in 9 parts he kicked all in a row, and to kill him could not even when Liu Kang did a hole in it, then you have already got his kick all and Sundry, except for Kotal Kahn, well, apparently he was well sooooo lazy. Died and Shao Kahn from the knife in the face.
A new delineation of the persons of the Persians just suck, and again not like Persians from the previous part. The impression is that this is a completely other heroes. The connectedness is lost. It's like the show to change actors for the lead roles. Like the name too, but the face is completely different...
Graphics errors, image ghosting, sometimes fights and loses the clarity, the hair appear bad. In kapsztad and the Crypt ,everything is OK, problem only in combat. On two computers such garbage, one on-Board 1060 on 6 gigs, on the other 2070 to 8 gigs, So absolute it's not the graphics card.
Periodically losing connection to the servers causing the game crashes.
Today another showed strangeness in the Towers of Time. The tower Guards Revived Dzheyt to win is simply not realistic. When jade's health reaches 2333 throws of combat with error.
Customization of the Persians, which is nice, but still not clear on why she gave up, particular advantages does not give. Promised because of this approach, the same character will differ not only visually, but also other performance characteristics. Maybe then something else will add, at this point the differences are very minimal and do not give anything.

D
DemonXL1080 05.11.19

Doc_81
I whine? Show me where? I have problems with the game there.

D
Doc_81 05.11.19

DemonXL1080
it is not personally in a General context.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 05.11.19

In General, the game is not bad, but the bomb does not pull
HERETIC89
I think quite a pull. On the day of release even bombed those who game do not buy ?

A
Anderby 05.11.19

HERETIC89 wrote:
I don't understand why Raiden was alone, and for some reason from the past
Raiden said that the merger influenced him as other, may for the reason that he is immortal God.

R
RussyHunter 05.11.19

Playing it again, 100 times better than disgusting tens will be a very decent fighting game mechanics on the main level and don't listen about Donat in the towers and the crypt can be open to all.

F
Foxalpha777 05.11.19

The plot is interesting, but only up to the last battle, heavily clichéd, and the ending is not interesting at all. A set of characters is good, I liked it, not enough only Milína, I hope the DLS will, of course, very dressed female characters, especially Scarlett. More costumes sets and not in Injustice 2 to change only the bottom or the top or arm of a suit; all in comparison with the Injustice 2 game is too popular. Still do not have many towers, especially my beloved to the test good luck. The game is definitely good, but not perfect, I hope with patches and DLS will bring to excellent condition.
PS from missions helped to put in the settings for permission to frame dropping