3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 15.10.21 09:30 pm

Game Information (Two Worlds 2)

The Polish studio Reality Pump, fearing the appearance of the next part of The Elder Scrolls on the horizon, took and announced Two Worlds 2 - a sequel to the action / RPG that was released in 2007. The sequel's target platforms include PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Briefly about Two Worlds 2: the action takes place two years after the events that took place in the first part of the game. During this time, the world of Two Worlds has grown noticeably stronger - the artificial intelligence has been redesigned from scratch, the combat system has changed beyond recognition, the atmosphere of the fantasy world and the quest branch have been finalized, new locations in East Antalur, enemies and a prettier picture have been cooked up. For some reason, the press release puts a lot of emphasis on the graphic side of the project - dynamic lighting, parallax mapping and other scary phrases. However, the first screenshots do not really reflect Reality Pump's bravura speeches - it's standard, nothing more. The only ray of light - the developers vow to correct all the sins of the first part and be very attentive to all the criticism and kicks received after the release of Two Worlds. I want to believe,
The release of Two Worlds 2 will take place this winter.
161 Comments
Sort by:
S
StalkerVlad 15.10.21

so when will two worlds2 come out ???

785868 15.10.21

November 9th ... if not transferred

H
Hleyrd Kaldt Lys 15.10.21

Mlyn, the forum is dead, other topics are absolutely dead ... (

M
Made of metal 15.10.21

The playground is terribly dull, the release date of TW2 in Russia is November 12, here is the proof http://games.1c.ru/dva_mira2/

H

Ept! Transfer again ... but at least not for a month as usual. Lan will run after the face right on the 1st day and then online immediately after the single)

N
Negih 15.10.21

And I heard that it was postponed to 2011 ((I'm rummaging in the internet, looking for evidence.

D
Dark andrew 15.10.21

And I heard that it was postponed to 2011
The release was postponed to 2011 only in the USA.

C
Che Guevara 15.10.21

And what is it in the cap, the release date changed to January next year? What, we are not waiting for the 12th?

d
danilukHF 15.10.21

Made of Metal [TW2 4ever

this is not a playground stupid, it's just that the game is transferred so many times that they made the release date with a margin, otherwise they will suddenly be postponed again.

C
Che Guevara 15.10.21

Give a link to the offsite

D
Dark andrew 15.10.21

Would give a link to the offsite
Yes laid out already. Here: http://games.1c.ru/dva_mira2/
It clearly says: November 12, 2010

C
Che Guevara 15.10.21

OK

d
diablozzzz 15.10.21

All the game is in print, there will definitely not be a transfer. I am confused why the states release only in the spring, it feels like they will test the game on the Europeans, and for the fastidious Americans they will release an already modified game, who has what opinion on this matter?

C
Che Guevara 15.10.21

Tckb nfr? nj ljhf, jnrf cdtltncz r eghjotyb.
If so, then it all boils down to simplifying the gameplay.

H

Yes, it is unlikely that the
Russian Federation is closer.
And even more so: is it not that Reality pump will make the bourgeoisie (who crap it) a better version of the game than us?

I just think so

__________________ IMHO _________________

A
Andrey Uthfotyrj 15.10.21

Here they yell about innovations. Not all of the features are new.
In Oblivion (tes 4), you could create your own spells - having a sickly imagination, you could do something enchantingly fantastic (and quite effective) such as lowering resistance to fire and fire damage or paralysis and setting fire.
Armor, too, could be enchanted by yourself (and weapons by imposing the effects of those spells that are known to the character, in the amount that we needed)

A
AlexScorp 15.10.21

I wonder when pirates will steal the game from 1c? Black ops have already stolen 3 numbers

H

Andrey Uthfotyrj

My friend, leave that already old Oblivion alone)
He can no longer compare with the creation of spells in TW and + craft
Two worlds 2 provides the ability to cross spell cards that can allow you to use an immense number of magical skills. With the help of crafting, you can create a sword or armor according to your imagination.

C
Che Guevara 15.10.21

AlexScorp
Yes, here's the most interesting, when our good Robin Hoods will do another good deed. Maybe already? (He ran to the "store")

True, it won't work anyway - there is no need to wait for a vaccine before release.

O
Obsidian-step 15.10.21

Here's a message that came to the post office, no delays are expected.
* Break the Antaloor Code! *

Hello all you codebreakers out there! Find the secret password for taking part in our big "Two Worlds II" competition!
We'll be releasing the clues bit by bit over the next few days. Anyone who registers, will take part in our big draw featuring great "Two Worlds II" prizes!

1st prize: Xbox-360-Console plus "Two Worlds II" -Figurine and fan package

2nd prize: "Two Worlds II" -Roll-up-Banner plus Figurine and fan package

3rd prize: "Two Worlds II" -Figurine plus fan package

And all participants will also have a chance to win one of 10 "Two Worlds II"

And here is the direct link to the competition: http://www.twoworlds2.com/competition/index.html