3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Game Impression (Dark)

I thought the count would be cooler, but it is like in 2005, and the management is somehow different. Could have given a ranged weapon such as a pistol. So far, only I went to the museum, I give the game 3 out of 10 and then points for the Russian voice acting.
65 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pasan77 16.10.21

The game looks very raw. The controls are crooked, the animation is crooked, but everything in this game is crooked. Another trashak. I played for 10 minutes (the maximum was enough for that) and forgot this game as a bad dream) (purely personal opinion).

H
HBR7 16.10.21

The game was originally made on the console, so you don't need to expect anything good on the PC. Many simply put on a PC and make crooked copies, because in terms of money it is not profitable for them to do something good, more because of piracy.

i
int3rs3kt 16.10.21

played for half an hour, on the whole I liked it. not Vampire The Msquerade: Bloodlines, of course, but quite well done, you can while away the evening or two.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 16.10.21

The idea is cool, but they could not implement it normally. The animation is crooked, the enemies are dull, the optimization is bad (for such and such graphics) and quickly gets boring. I played for an hour and a half and gave up, well, if you have nothing to do, you can play. 6 out of 10.

d
dantevictim 16.10.21

Been watching this game since last year .. then I got hooked on the vampire theme and stealth.
As I entered the ikse it all started very strongly criticize, and I really thought that everything is very bad, but still decided to try on their own and I can tell you is not in vain)))
Comparison with VTM is beside .. it is a very different game
All salt is dark in stealth, of course, you can pass with noise, but then you will not get any pleasure from the game .. now it is about the stealth itself - it is certainly far from ideal, the enemies do not shine with their minds, they walk along the given routes, witness the years begin to shoot with an inhuman reaction , but considering that there are practically no stealth games lately, these disadvantages will become insignificant for fans of silent games ..
Graphics not to say that it is bad and clearly not 2005 xD
Animation yes .. it pumped up in many ways, especially the very beginning of the game - it just terrifies the curvature of the animation))) The
pumping is standard .. without any revelations, like the vampire abilities themselves .. here you have auspex, allowing you to see enemies through walls, instant kill (which is essentially a standard attack) .. shadow jump is a kind of vampire teleport, then there is a mixed shadow jump and murder .. health recovery and all sorts of buns that allow you to distract enemies, make them more bulletproof, quiet and everything in this spirit.
As for the plot, I can't speak yet ... the game has not yet completely passed, but I think it's not worth waiting for something beyond interesting)
I will not scold the port .. I have no wrangling with it .. the controls and the interface are quite clear, no lags are noticed xD
The result - the game did not promise any revelations, and so it happened .. average vampire stealth action .. will please lovers of stealth and vampires, the rest should not try .. 7 out of 10 xD

P
Postals 16.10.21

a huge bolt was put on optimization, and the same Darkness 2 with a very similar, moreover, the best graph at high settings, I ran smoothly, and this semblance of a game slows down at medium-low.
The voice acting was at home.
Shorter than 3 out of 10, just for the idea. something new, yes they brought

M
Masked fox 16.10.21

UG, I haven't played anything worse in my life, but I hoped so. Clumsy animation. Undeveloped gameplay, everything is crooked and askew. The optimization is terrible, even MK 2011 is much nicer ported. The only thing that doesn’t hurt your head is the idea that was licked off the Masquerade and the music in the club, which, by the way, strongly resembles this Masquerade.

D
Dovacin98 16.10.21

Well, everyone liked the game, except for the animation and Russian voice acting. Nobody knows where to download English?

K
KAPRAL27 16.10.21

That is why Russian voice acting was made to such a wretched game, but not as cool as Deadpool? They spend money wherever they go, would be good games, would be voiced.

A
Aksur 16.10.21

KAPRAL27 The
Russian voice acting in Dark is very, very poor. I think Deadpool would have done the same.

G
Gwinbleid 16.10.21

The game is cool, but poorly implemented. Aiming is generally useless (both with the mouse and on the gamepad), because of this, vampire skills sometimes lose their advantages. The graphics are pretty decent. Enemies are nowhere dumber (at least people, I haven't seen others yet), as already said - they walk along the same trajectory, or they just stand still, they can't even see through the glass))) and the viewing angle is somehow crooked. Hopefully the patches will fix something. But in general, an interesting din, you can play. 7 out of 10 would bet

P
Pohuenix 16.10.21

somehow reminded Alpha Protocol! Gameplay, of course, only) Well, graphics with animation too) only the Museum passed! Does not cause disgust! It's nice and even interesting to play))) Then, at a discount on the incentive, I'll probably get it) If it doesn't disappoint in the future, of course! Shl. Plot for show

S
Sadad172 16.10.21

People who have music from this game, well, or at least tell the name of the song that plays in the club =)

D
Def_4 16.10.21

SHITOOOOO WHAT IS THIS? she might sound pretty good if she was released 4 years before the bloodline masquerade came out ... but since the time is already irrevocably lost this shit has no chance ... THAT SHIT !!!! ALREADY VERY GIVEN I DIDN'T PLAY SUCH SHIT !!! people my call to you do not download and do not play, let alone buy it ... generally amazing at the beginning bikers now this, apparently summer is not the most successful period for the release of games ... which killed on the spot .. this clumsy mattress which forced to play ... this is a heracle that is able to kill with the 1st blow, but in order to do this, you need to create a swing that takes him for some reason from 1.5 to 3 seconds ... apparently the ninja code does not allow him to take the gun from the guard, there is no other explanation ... the plot is still there, but everything else does not stand up to criticism ... as the author said in the review of the game about bikers .. I hope that the company that created such a game will go bankrupt fuck will go die .. I hope its creators will be haunted by failure in everything for another 5 years for the fact that they released such incredible shit into the light !!! question for console users .. did you have this game released earlier ... did they ask for 2300 or less for it? I hope its creators will be haunted by failures in everything for another 5 years for the fact that they released such incredible shit into the light !!! question for console users .. did you have this game released earlier ... did they ask for 2300 or less for it? I hope its creators will be haunted by failure in everything for another 5 years for the fact that they released such incredible shit into the light !!! question for console users .. did you have this game released earlier ... did they ask for 2300 or less for it?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 16.10.21

Passed the first two missions. Well, somehow everything is dull, there is not enough variety, or something. I went into the room, cut everyone out, went on. In the next room, the same thing over and over again ... A very tedious and tedious process. Some of the developers' decisions are also puzzling. The hero basically does not use weapons, although there is an abundance of them on the map, but at the same time he cuts enemies in dozens. It is also impossible to stun or otherwise incapacitate the enemy. About boevka, or rather its complete absence, has already been said above. And the funny thing is, our great and terrible vampire cannot jump. At all. In general, Dark reminded me of Alpha Protocol a little, with the only difference that in the AP mission it was possible to pass in different ways, it was possible covertly (stealth there was not much better than the local one), or it was possible with hooting and shooting from all the guns. AR was not the best stealth and action, but they organically complemented each other, and it turned out quite well, in Dark there is only dull stealth. And this is not good. At the expense of the plot until the full passage (if I have enough, of course) I can not judge, but here is no "atmosphere" to talk about. If I hadn't been constantly reminded, I might have forgotten that I'm playing as a vampire, all the "vampirism" spread out somewhere in the middle of dull locations. Such are the things. Maybe it will be better further. I might have forgotten that I am playing as a vampire, all the "vampirism" spread out somewhere in the middle of dull locations. Such are the things. Maybe it will be better further. I might have forgotten that I am playing as a vampire, all the "vampirism" spread out somewhere in the middle of dull locations. Such are the things. Maybe it will be better further.

N
NTrojan 16.10.21

Personally, it reminded me of Deus Ex HR and Blodline (well, of course), in general, it's a good mixture, stealth is of course simple for me, but still better than in many other games, the graphics are not so bad, those who yell that it is outdated by 7 -10 years just raving, but you shouldn't expect anything supernatural from the grafon, the plot is like norms, but its presentation is somehow not very good, the optimization is 6-7, but I think it will be corrected, the boevka is so-so, they could have screwed it up for decency, but no, not delivered. In general, the game is not bad, but out of respect for the developers and the hope that something like Blodlines will be revived, I think the game needs to be supported))

D
Def_4 16.10.21

NTrojan .... buddy ... you just compared this feces with some of my favorite games, thus desecrating them to the point !!! I hope you break your right arm for this !!
the game is passed .. the plot is full of bullshit sucked from the finger. the gameplay is completely monotonous, at all levels the same and even the same faces. they didn’t even bother with the skins of the NPCs, everywhere there was a crowd of idiots for one mug .. the game is simply replete with bugs that I haven’t seen in games for at least 10 years ... for those of you whom she rolled in, I can only sympathize, apparently you very rarely played into really good games ...
lol just noticed that you meant the last deus .. which turned out to be a complete bullshit and 1mu is not suitable for holding a candle, so I no longer wish you a broken arm, but for comparing it to a masquerade, I hope you break your fingers on your right hand

H
Hephaest 16.10.21

The first thing I cannot understand in this game is why there is 600 rubles. I'm not a grapheater, but the animation is at the 2005-6 level. The graphics certainly do not hurt the eyes, but they will pull somewhere by 7 points. The gameplay here is sharpened for stealth, and it is implemented acceptable, but monotonous levels and AI that does not shine with intelligence kill the desire to play. What else can save the game? Plot. Yes, the plot is good: amnesia, vampirism, but you shouldn't expect big revelations from him. If the game is evaluated as an indie project, then it may well be 7 points at a stretch. But it offers itself in the form of a large budget project with a price tag of 600 rubles, but it costs a maximum of 200 rubles. And if it is judged as a major game, the maximum that it can hope for is 6 points. And I give her 5 points.

N
NTrojan 16.10.21

Def_4
Lol I say it reminded me, but not a hybrid or a mixture, there are just similar elements, of course, Bloodlines Dark is very far from it, the names of some skills were stupidly copied, however, as well as the principle of their operation, the style of music is similar, but again some soundtracks from Bloodlines can be considered one of the best among games IN GENERAL, but here there are not many good ones, and then an eight, and as for the new deus ex, then there is obviously a parallel with the system of movement between shelters and the skill tree is a bit similar

R
Reverrius 16.10.21

A lot of people here remember VTM: Bloodlines and Alpha Protocol, but they were good RPGs that added an action curve. It was the role-playing part that pulled these games. Can the same be said about DARK?