3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Moskavets 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Percentage of cheaters (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Interestingly, usually just by farming experience and tz currency, sometimes I meet players who are ready to take away everything they honestly earned. At such moments, I either run away or fight back with grief in half, but more often I fall to my knees), however, questions about not entirely fair play arise, well, probably only when it hurts quickly, you are drained in your overused boost. And yet och a controversial point that something here could be unclean. And playing like this all day, you may not come across an obvious cheater. Everything changes when you decide to play as a renegade. Running a renegade to meet a player with third-party software becomes commonplace. The creation of separate topics with complaints, the creation of some kind of teams that monitor the order in the game, it's all frivolous. The very absence of anti-cheat motivates even honest players to have a suitable cheat on the pc just in case. And the developer's inaction also worsens the situation. Play fair people!
61 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 16.10.21

Roman Moskavets
Play honestly people!
Words will not help here, even reports do not check yubiki, why should cheaters be afraid?

S
Sallar 16.10.21

M
MikuHadsune 16.10.21

Well, xs, I've been playing for a long time, but I haven't met the chitaks straight so that it really is ... If the chitaks are hunting for renegades, then maybe you shouldn't become them? I didn't play as a renegade at all. I am a peaceful player, and nobody touches me in T3. Perhaps because I keep myself apart and do not climb into a heap.

L
Lavuer 16.10.21

I met a couple of times cheaters in the TZ. But it somehow did not affect the state of my farts. Indeed, as a last resort, you can simply change the server, which I always did when I was killed in 1 second more than a couple of times. Another thing is the dominance of horns of 4 hari, which multiply by leaps and bounds. They even cause more problems. But from this there is also an effective way - stupidly bypass such a pack and be alert when you meet 3-4 players together. May the t key come with you!

R
Roman Moskavets 16.10.21

It's just that I usually don't play as a renik, so I thought that cheaters meet every hundred players, and having run around with a renik I saw enough of such miracles).

R
Roman Moskavets 16.10.21

What became simply disgusting from the realization of the scale of their clustering (

R
Roman Moskavets 16.10.21

I just went to take off the daily routine, then I followed in the TZ, I immediately see a rogue in the alley, then it disappears and I see that it is far away on the map, although it may not be the point anymore, I go ahead, kill mobs and they pour me into the back with a short one queue, I look and this is the rogue that was in the alley) here. I understand that there is no point in asking the question (what interest is there to play with a cheat like that?), Because the point is not in interest, but in the fact that if a miracle comes and the anti-cheat descends on this game, then these players have already been pumped out with the help of cheats, having stopped they will use them, they will continue to play, and this is the most shitty thing about this booth).

R
Roman Moskavets 16.10.21

I have all of my 57 friends offline) and this is on Sunday) I will replenish their ranks.

C
CiaphasCain 16.10.21

MikuHadsune
Correct tactics for DZ: D
For the entire time of the game, even with CBT, they killed the current 10-15 times in DZ (not counting the NPC, when after the beta decided that 14 lvl was the norm for DZ: D)

I
Ioannn 16.10.21

Out in DS3 they will be banned immediately and forever, well done! Duck, these bitches immediately squealed - "Unban we never used cheats, they slandered us, we are 100,500 innocent" ... fucking bastards.

C
CiaphasCain 16.10.21

Ioannn
for ds3 has a single player: D which means that there is a torrent: D

I
Ioannn 16.10.21

CiaphasCain wrote:
for ds3 there is a single player: D which means that there is a torrent: D
What did you say this to?

w
wudi666 16.10.21

Cheaters LOT! The reports may have scared many, but they did not remove them! There are no fewer of them, they just do not burn, that's all. We turned on the input, endless cartridges and slightly increased the rate of fire. Few will notice that something is wrong ...

C
CiaphasCain 16.10.21

Ioannn
that there are no problems with cheats at all, if it's just ds3 downloaded from the torrent.

U
USSoldier 16.10.21

100%

I
Ioannn 16.10.21

CiaphasCain
And I was talking about online invasions, etc.

N
Nikita237 16.10.21

Ioannn
Vaughn in DS3 is banned immediately and forever, well done!
And indiscriminately

I
Ioannn 16.10.21

Nikita237
Oh, okay! Cheaters started to let out snot, all 100,500 people ... utyrkov, burned, so they didn't expect? Or maybe everyone is straight right now and believed that none of the zaebannykh had cheats? Go tell your grandmother near the store, but I don’t need to.

M
MikuHadsune 16.10.21

Ioannn
Banned not by people, but by an anti-cheat program ... which any third-party software that somehow changes the game considers it a cheat. Commercials you and for ENB and so on. Mods can be banned. And the usual visual mods that do not affect the gameplay in any way ... cool .. what ...

a
alexzet3 16.10.21

Ioannn
man puts the mod - he is banned like a chitaka!
it's another matter that the developers themselves mentioned about tough anti-cheat,
and warned against mods, for a while ...